Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 07:59:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

That thread about that nonce or whatever

Started by Barry Admin, May 04, 2022, 05:17:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr_Simnock

The old thread was fun due to RFV with their witchfinder general attitude towards those who might dare to date people outside of a certain age range.

He's quite right, of course. Imagine having to have Radio 1 on in the car, or stay up past 11pm. It's just too much to bear, no matter how little cellulite someone might have.

Mr_Simnock

My wife likes radio 1 on in the car, and is always in bed by 11pm.........hold on...

oh god

Butchers Blind

I guess one of the best things about dating a 17 year old is listening to her talk about what her friends are doing.

Zero Gravitas

Quote from: Butchers Blind on May 05, 2022, 12:19:32 PMI guess one of the best things about dating a 17 year old is listening to her talk about what her friends are doing.

Nah, probably the ceaseless lithe pneumaticism.

willbo

As an observer I'd say the best thing is how easily impressed they are by adult privilege/access to cool things, unlike those adult lady harridans

Video Game Fan 2000

When you talk how there were only four channels you come over like a wizard who's travelled across time and space.

Teenage girls love that.

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on May 05, 2022, 03:21:17 PMWhen you talk how there were only four channels you come over like a wizard who's travelled across time and space.

Teenage girls love that.

"Channels?"

Video Game Fan 2000

Exactly. No nineteen year old boy could compete with lore dumps like that.

jamiefairlie

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on May 05, 2022, 03:21:17 PMWhen you talk how there were only four channels you come over like a wizard who's travelled across time and space.

Teenage girls love that.

Four?!?!

It was all three channels round here when I t'was lad.

pigamus

"And there was this woman with red hair in it called Lilo Lil"

"Keep going, keep going, I'm nearly there"

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: jamiefairlie on May 05, 2022, 03:59:59 PMFour?!?!

It was all three channels round here when I t'was lad.

You must be the terror of the playground.

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: pigamus on May 05, 2022, 04:01:39 PM"And there was this woman with red hair in it called Lilo Lil"

"Guess what colour cheese and onion was"

Quote from: pigamus on May 05, 2022, 04:01:39 PM"And there was this woman with red hair in it called Lilo Lil"

"I want me pudddddddiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnngggggggggggggg!"

Icehaven

Quote from: willbo on May 05, 2022, 01:52:46 PMAs an observer I'd say the best thing is how easily impressed they are by adult privilege/access to cool things, unlike those adult lady harridans

They live at home
They don't have cars
I have a home, I have a car
They like that, they like that

Utter Shit

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on May 05, 2022, 07:00:41 AMBit unfair to call the feller a nonce, isn't it? A bit creepy and sleazy, yes, but not a nonce.
...your honour

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Cards on the table, I had a perfectly decent relationship with a top 18 year old Dominique Swain  ( remember her? ) lookalike , when I was 36.
It lasted for six months, we had a whale of a time, we're still in (sporadic) touch with each other, no harm done except she's had all those years of hindsight to realise what a crap shag I was.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Dominique Swain, who starred in the 1997 version of Lolita.

tourism

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on May 05, 2022, 10:32:11 PMDominique Swain, who starred in the 1997 version of Lolita.

Yeah, that's the one. Remember that scene where she blew her bubblegum and fluttered her eyelids in front of that suspicious traffic policeman?

I suppose, on a good day, I could have looked a * bit* like Jeremy Irons in them days.

Days are gone. :(

willbo

Proactive

touchingcloth

Quote from: Replies From View on May 05, 2022, 10:59:56 AM"and governor should anyone closer to home also have for example nonced up a 17 year old child within living memory they should be off the hook too right, just checking?"

"and what with rounding errors and what have you, it's hard to know what's really under age, I mean, when you think about it. Isn't it? Right?"

Video Game Fan 2000

I don't think confessing to being a nonce counts as a "humble brag"

kalowski

I'd charm a 17 year old girlfriend.
"...And after Atic Atac there came Sabre Wulf. Now this was good but no one was expecting Knight Lore after that. It was something of a revolution in the home computer game market with its isometric grid view, even ignoring the funny twist of turning into a werewolf every evening.
"So, what's that homework? Integration?"

canadagoose

I couldn't be bothered with anyone who doesn't remember "the millennium" to be honest. That's more or less my lower limit.

Cold Meat Platter

Quote from: kalowski on May 06, 2022, 10:56:04 PMI'd charm a 17 year old girlfriend.
"...And after Atic Atac there came Sabre Wulf. Now this was good but no one was expecting Knight Lore after that. It was something of a revolution in the home computer game market with its isometric grid view, even ignoring the funny twist of turning into a werewolf every evening.
"So, what's that homework? Integration?"

"This music? I think you'll find this is the genius that is Rob Hubbard, wringing everything possible out of the mighty SID chip there. Did you know it only has three sound channels?"

kalowski

Quote from: Cold Meat Platter on May 06, 2022, 11:16:53 PM"This music? I think you'll find this is the genius that is Rob Hubbard, wringing everything possible out of the mighty SID chip there. Did you know it only has three sound channels?"
Hey, what are you doing later?

kalowski

I have inadvertently made myself quite nostalgic for a game of Knight Lore or Alien 8. Anyone know a good emulator?
That's better than sex with a 17 year old, I reckon.