Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:17:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Cunt of Death Day Jubilation Spectacular

Started by shoulders, May 16, 2022, 02:40:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fambo Number Mive

Apparently you can get Only Fools and Horses Top Trumps. Not sure what the ratings are - plonker rating?

They should release a Top Trumps pack that is literally about Trumps, featuring record-breaking farts.

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on May 22, 2022, 04:42:43 PMApparently you can get Only Fools and Horses Top Trumps. Not sure what the ratings are - plonker rating?

Laughs, Style, Intelligence, FAMILY VALUES and Wheeler Dealer

Fambo Number Mive

I don't really get the appeal of Funko Pops, with their massive heads, is it just wanting something to collect or the hope they will go up in value, being a "Funko Flipper"

idunnosomename

number 1? Hope we can look forward to Funko Pop George VI and Edward VIII next

Video Game Fan 2000

The only Top Trumps I ever owned as a kid was fucking Monster In My Pocket and it just had numbers to tell us how scary the monster was. Not giving the Loch Ness Monster a % score on Critical Race Theory

Fambo Number Mive

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on May 22, 2022, 04:44:15 PMLaughs, Style, Intelligence, FAMILY VALUES and Wheeler Dealer

Just had a look online and the cards include Red Cycle Helmets, The Nick, The Harrison Watch and Alan Parry.

shoulders

Video Game Fan 2000

If Cunt William wasn't jam packed with Body Thetans he might not be bald, and he'll never get real power over MEST like Tom has. Really no comparison

Alberon

They've got the dead eyed stare right but what's with the full head of hair on Harry?

Blue Jam

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on May 22, 2022, 04:42:43 PMThey should release a Top Trumps pack that is literally about Trumps, featuring record-breaking farts.

They should release a Top Trumps pack which consists of just two cards: Donald and Judd.

Fambo Number Mive

According to Reading Live M&S in Reading is selling a silver tin that rotates and plays 'God Save the Queen' stuffed with strawberries and clotted cream shortbread for £10 and a special Colin the Caterpillar style cake called 'Corgi meets Jubilee Connie the Caterpillar' for £10

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on May 22, 2022, 06:26:33 PMa special Colin the Caterpillar style cake called 'Corgi meets Jubilee Connie the Caterpillar' for £10

this is an abomination, worse the funkos. Netflix cowboy beebop in cake form

Butchers Blind

There's bunting and flags everywhere, every fucking street. I really hope the old cunt dies on the Wednesday just before leaving the population confused as to what to do, "So, do we still have a street party? Is the bank holiday cancelled?"
Just nothing but pure hate for all this.

Haven't seen a single flag or bunting (bunt?) - hopefully it stays that way. I dare say there'll be some Rangersy pubs with 'displays' if I cared to look for them, but it's a different world darn sarf.

Sebastian Cobb

That's one way of encouraging him to do it I suppose.

buttgammon

Although I have a busy summer ahead, I postponed a trip home because I realised my intended dates clashed with this and I couldn't stomach the tat and having to be polite with my family when they coo over the royals.

bomb_dog

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on May 22, 2022, 04:42:43 PMApparently you can get Only Fools and Horses Top Trumps. Not sure what the ratings are - plonker rating?
This exists, I've seen a pack. Cassandra's miscarriage is actually mentioned on her card.
Not a good pic but it's evidence of bad taste, enough

Blumf

Quote from: bomb_dog on May 22, 2022, 07:18:56 PMCassandra's miscarriage is actually mentioned on her card.

Is that why 'Laughs' is rated at 40 for her?

Video Game Fan 2000

kids love miscarriages these days, because of something that was on Fortnite i think

Kankurette

Quote from: Blue Jam on May 22, 2022, 06:15:39 PMThey should release a Top Trumps pack which consists of just two cards: Donald and Judd.
The one version of Top Trumps where nobody wins.

imitationleather

Quote from: bomb_dog on May 22, 2022, 07:18:56 PMThis exists, I've seen a pack. Cassandra's miscarriage is actually mentioned on her card.
Not a good pic but it's evidence of bad taste, enough

What are the ratings out of? Going by the numbers on her card I assume it must be 10,000.

Blue Jam

I think she'll get through the Jube.  I don't know how long she'll last after.

Jasha

Drove past a house with union jack bunting running everywhere and a full on royal standard flag attached to the house at a 45° angle like something outta robin hood

Kankurette

I am proud to say that my street is not remotely arsed about the jubilee. I can't see a single flag anywhere.

shoulders

Quote from: Jasha on May 22, 2022, 08:18:27 PMDrove past a house with union jack bunting running everywhere and a full on royal standard flag attached to the house at a 45° angle like something outta robin hood

It's almost like plague markings. Of practical and hygienic use.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Better Midlands on May 21, 2022, 09:43:04 AM

Edit: just seen that's what the talktv tweet was about

If I was going to shamelessly rip off a Pet Shop Boys track I'd make sure it wasn't one of their very few shit ones.

Blue Jam

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on May 22, 2022, 10:23:50 PMIf I was going to shamelessly rip off a Pet Shop Boys track I'd make sure it wasn't one of their very few shit ones.

Should have been this one:

I've been trying to think of an amusing/offensive rewrite of YMCA but haven't got it in me fuckit post

idunnosomename

it's fun to fellate the

OLD CUNT OF DEATH

it's fun to fellate the

OLD CUNT OF DE-ATH

you can do anything, inside of her cunt

you can play up with her nonce son-un