Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 08:28:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Kinross swinger goes all night

Started by Norton Canes, May 18, 2022, 09:51:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

poo

Shittest thing that's ever happened

Norton Canes

Quote from: Kankurette on May 18, 2022, 09:44:54 PMThat man has seen things.

He clearly experienced swing-related trauma as a child.

"Look at this, dad! Don't go telling me to get off the swings again!"

"Richard, yer da' died twelve years ago..."

Goldentony

ooh john look hes been on that for ages, swinging, on the kids swing in the poxy little twats park for kids, swing swing swing, its been lets see, half an hour!!!!

Glebe

Oddly enough saw this after reading this thread yesterday. I wasn't Googling people on swings for some hilarious Photothingy or owt:

http://www.dvdbeaver.com/film10/blu-ray_review_156/man_on_a_swing_blu-ray.htm

Johnboy

oh that kind of swinger, ah well

Glebe

thenoise

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on May 18, 2022, 11:41:12 AMSomething the BBC don't mention is that this was done for charity, on the rotary club Facebook page they mention £823 was raised.

Wow with that kind of money they could have replaced the swing with a slightly nicer swing!

Glebe

Kankurette

Quote from: Goldentony on May 19, 2022, 08:19:50 AMooh john look hes been on that for ages, swinging, on the kids swing in the poxy little twats park for kids, swing swing swing, its been lets see, half an hour!!!!
All American Rejects consider rewrite.

Icehaven

I bet he didn't even go all the way around over the top bar. I did once but no one saw me.

Icehaven

QuoteThe documentation will be sent to Guinness World Records and will take up to three months to verify.

What? How does it take... Actually never mind, someone please break this "record" in the next three months just to spite him. And keep breaking it every few weeks just to spite The Guinness Book of Records for keeping such a stupid record in the first place. It wouldn't even be that difficult, just add ten minutes or so each time.

dissolute ocelot

Quote from: Icehaven on May 21, 2022, 08:25:55 AMWhat? How does it take... Actually never mind, someone please break this "record" in the next three months just to spite him. And keep breaking it every few weeks just to spite The Guinness Book of Records for keeping such a stupid record in the first place. It wouldn't even be that difficult, just add ten minutes or so each time.
If you die on the swing and just keep rocking back and forth, does that count?

imitationleather

They should make a movie about this.