Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 04:46:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Greybum Muchtransanger - the continuing TERFery of Graham Linehan

Started by Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse, June 03, 2022, 10:47:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Late Satoru Iwata

JaDanketies

What if Jimmy Mulville and Sonia Friedman asked Graham to step away from the Father Ted musical because they think it's very important that he focuses his attentions on protecting women

damien

Gervais was sharing a Mr Menno video on his FB page earlier.

wrec

A video defending him against Nish Kumar. Needless to say he had the last unbearable laugh.

Elfking

A bit of potential good news: https://twitter.com/tomorrowsmps/status/1545153990521982976

It seems like The Secretary for TERFdom in Parliament might be deselected for the next election. Would mean she doesn't stand for Labour. There's already been signs she's preparing for her post-MP career ob being professionally cancelled but at least the Labour members in Canterbury might be able to give her a kick on the way out.

Quote from: wrec on July 08, 2022, 12:10:59 AMA video defending him against Nish Kumar. Needless to say he had the last unbearable laugh.

buttgammon

Quote from: Elfking on July 08, 2022, 03:40:28 AMA bit of potential good news: https://twitter.com/tomorrowsmps/status/1545153990521982976

It seems like The Secretary for TERFdom in Parliament might be deselected for the next election. Would mean she doesn't stand for Labour. There's already been signs she's preparing for her post-MP career ob being professionally cancelled but at least the Labour members in Canterbury might be able to give her a kick on the way out.

That's good (I'm sure she'll try and cause mayhem by standing as an independent before starting on the cancellation circuit full-time). There's a couple of other Labour MPs I'd like to see the back of for the same reason, especially the Welsh one. The leadership's willingness to have transphobes in the party is disgusting but I'm glad some people are trying to address it

Bad Ambassador

https://variety.com/2022/tv/news/dave-chappelle-netflix-speech-whats-in-a-name-1235311467/

Chappelle being a total shitbag, claiming that anyone who criticises his bigotry is oppressing his freedom of artistic expression, and the students at the university who addressed to this to him en masse during a speech are "kids" and "tools of oppression" who don't know any better. Absolute cunt.

RicoMNKN

Releasing a video of a speech you gave at a school for Netflix $$$ instead of doing something new is a pure Peter Kay move.  What a GOAT.

retsuza

Nice to see that DVD Extras that even the most fervant fan would skip over have survived to the digital streaming age.

Ferris

Quote from: Elfking on July 08, 2022, 03:40:28 AMA bit of potential good news: https://twitter.com/tomorrowsmps/status/1545153990521982976

Well, she moved 200 miles away from her constituency to wrexham about a year ago and hasn't bothered explaining why. Technically she should give up her seat but she's bravely decided to carry on claiming her salary.

She's had zero intention of running again for a few years and already has an eye on the "I've been canceled" circuit. I think she was initially going to lean into a corbyn-bashing angle but now it's gonna be all terf lunch with jk rowling shit.

buttgammon

Quote from: Ferris on July 08, 2022, 12:24:00 PMWell, she moved 200 miles away from her constituency to wrexham about a year ago and hasn't bothered explaining why. Technically she should give up her seat but she's bravely decided to carry on claiming her salary.

She's had zero intention of running again for a few years and already has an eye on the "I've been canceled" circuit. I think she was initially going to lean into a corbyn-bashing angle but now it's gonna be all terf lunch with jk rowling shit.

Great, that's two horrible MPs we have in Wrexham now. Quite a dear for a town that only has one single constituency.

phantom_power

They really can't see how rote and brainwashed-sounding their speech is can they? "Captured by gender ideology". Who talks like that normally?

DreadedScotsman

Graham Linehan's banana baby is probably my favourite thing I've gotten this ai to put out

Quote from: DreadedScotsman on July 08, 2022, 02:24:34 PMGraham Linehan's banana baby is probably my favourite thing I've gotten this ai to put out

They both look so happy.

Indomitable Spirit

Quote from: Better Midlands on July 08, 2022, 02:28:12 PM"I can warm my son up but I can't reattach his penis"

I will NEVER stop fighting for my gay son's detached penis!

somersetchris

Quote from: Better Midlands on July 08, 2022, 02:28:12 PM"I can warm my son up but I can't reattach his penis"

That's weird because I'm sure Sharron Davies has said this is the only issue that matters, quite recently. It's certainly all she ever tweets about.

somersetchris

Quote from: retsuza on July 07, 2022, 01:12:54 PMBeing 'cancelled' is an actual worthwhile career strategy for conservatives nowadays.

Piers Morgan and Kathleen Stock both resigned from their jobs so they could complain about how cancelled they are. I'm sure people like Andrew Lawrence and Lee Hurst deliberately said stuff they knew would get them kicked off Twitter because it's more value to their career to be 'the comedian they tried to BAN' than being a weird looking troll who nobody ever thinks about.

retsuza

From GLINNER'S TWITTER:

Are they just pretending to not notice the obvious joke here, or are they just oblivious? That is a rhetorical question.

Ferris

Here's the thing about that though - even if it was a twitter interaction that made someone look daft, well so fucking what? Who cares? Why is a grown man writing about it like it's high school and he's got some Mean Girls drama to share?

He's in his fifties. It's fucking weird.

FalknerHinton

He's mad because it's on twitter, so he can't join in.

Quote from: retsuza on July 08, 2022, 03:06:11 PMFrom GLINNER'S TWITTER:

Are they just pretending to not notice the obvious joke here, or are they just oblivious? That is a rhetorical question.

KM's reply was pure bait, I can't believe people pay *whatever it is* a month for this shit.

Kankurette

So she's admitting she doesn't care if people starve or freeze because MUH GAY SON. Really telling on yourself, dearie.

Kankurette

Quote from: somersetchris on July 08, 2022, 02:59:09 PMPiers Morgan and Kathleen Stock both resigned from their jobs so they could complain about how cancelled they are. I'm sure people like Andrew Lawrence and Lee Hurst deliberately said stuff they knew would get them kicked off Twitter because it's more value to their career to be 'the comedian they tried to BAN' than being a weird looking troll who nobody ever thinks about.
Matt Le Tissier as well. I bet the cunt is overjoyed Sky and Southampton disowned him.

dead-ced-dead

Quote from: Better Midlands on July 08, 2022, 03:42:54 PMKM's reply was pure bait, I can't believe people pay *whatever it is* a month for this shit.

Katy Montgomerie is a goddamn gem and she so perfectly winds these Banana-brains up. I can't understand how they don't see that that's what she's doing.

GoblinAhFuckScary

Indomitable Spirit

Getting ridiculously excited about finding a well fitting piece of underwear does sound very AGP (Alan Gordon Partridge).