Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 01:05:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Greybum Muchtransanger - the continuing TERFery of Graham Linehan

Started by Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse, June 03, 2022, 10:47:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boki

Quote from: Better Midlands on July 08, 2022, 03:42:54 PMKM's reply was pure bait, I can't believe people pay *whatever it is* a month for this shit.
He definitely owes her a royalty payment by this point.

Ex_GC

I checked and it's £30 annual membership, £3.50 monthly and 'gang' is £200. I'm sure it used to be more

imitationleather

Ferris

shiftwork2

wtf is gang membership?  Does he come round to your house and brush the cat?

frajer

Now picturing Linehan's gang fronting in The Warriors.

From the far right side, it's the Nutty Bananas.

wrec

Quote from: dead-ced-dead on July 08, 2022, 03:45:04 PMKaty Montgomerie is a goddamn gem and she so perfectly winds these Banana-brains up. I can't understand how they don't see that that's what she's doing.

I got a twinge of sadness when I realised that's who he was referring to as "Monty". It feels forced and absurd, and is nothing but cruelty and the worst depths of bullying. Essentially it's telling someone that their struggle to live happily and with integrity is invalid and that they can't move on from their lowest ebb. I think only a deeply insecure person would do that. In a broader sense I think there's a denial that people can make radical changes in their life, and of course it's underpinned by fear and hatred  of difference just like any bigotry.

The Late Satoru Iwata

Quote from: shiftwork2 on July 08, 2022, 08:11:11 PMwtf is gang membership?  Does he come round to your house and brush the cat?

Imagine the annual Gang Show.

petril

he's the leader, he's the leader, he's the leader of the gang he is

JamesTC

Earthquake detected in the Norwich area. All his messages to Ian Musk for nothing.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Alberon

The fact that he must be genuinely gutted by this development is so funny.

The one thing he desires above all else remains out of reach.

idunnosomename

oh fucking hell i came here to post katy's tag. gutted

Ex_GC

Someone spare a thought for poor William A Ferguson too

frajer

Elon's just made the list.

"And now we move onto liars..."

damien

How do you force someone to help run a company they don't want to run??

Ex_GC

Quote from: frajer on July 08, 2022, 11:07:03 PMElon's just made the list.

"And now we move onto liars..."

"Woke trans activists forced Elon to cave! Coward!"

bgmnts

I honestly just assumed this whole thing was just to manipulate the market for whatever shit greedy reason. Graham will be livid.

Ex_GC

Whatever his reasons it will never not be funny that BC and WAF thought this meant they would be reunited with their beloved Twitter accounts. "Just hanging out here until I get my Twitter account back"

Ferris

Quote from: damien on July 08, 2022, 11:24:12 PMHow do you force someone to help run a company they don't want to run??

Well when they sign an agreement saying "I'll go through with this and give you a billion quid if I don't" he's played himself somewhat.

No idea why he offered that, but maybe it's because he's a tedious human and shitty businessman who has lucked into money and failed his way into the stratosphere.

Who can say.

DreadedScotsman

Quote from: damien on July 08, 2022, 11:24:12 PMHow do you force someone to help run a company they don't want to run??

More forcing someone to give them the money that was promised given it was above the share price, they don't give a shit about Twitter

jobotic

Quote from: Ferris on July 08, 2022, 11:51:54 PMWell when they sign an agreement saying "I'll go through with this and give you a billion quid if I don't" he's played himself somewhat.

No idea why he offered that, but maybe it's because he's a tedious human and shitty businessman who has lucked into money and failed his way into the stratosphere.

Who can say.

He probably just had a spare billion burning a hole in his bumbag.

Like me saying "if you eat that black pickled egg I'll give you a fiver".

Mister Six

I'm guessing it's just them going through the motions so they can't be sued by shareholders for not pushing for Musk to cough up that big payout. They might not expect to win.