Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,802
  • Total Topics: 106,777
  • Online Today: 949
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 05:32:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

how many times do the Wet Bandits fuckin DIE in Home Alone 2

Started by Pink Gregory, January 01, 2024, 02:32:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pink Gregory

seriously, how do they survive getting a brick in the head from 5 storeys up

brutal, love it

the bollard on the rope is particularly nasty

madhair60

home alone is shite. "oh it's a classic". no its not. ace venture pet detective, now that's a classic. YES its transphobic but separate the Art From The Artist please. we are not animals.

Pink Gregory

don't be silly Madhair, Home Alone is a good movie, I said in my Roger Ebert voice

here's where I insert a tedious and contrived take about the rich kid with the massive house enacting terrible violence on the working class etc etc

dontpaintyourteeth

I watched HA2 at Christmas and thought this. Fully caved in the tall bloke's skull several times with bricks. Brutal little cunt isn't he.

Magnum Valentino

Mick Foley in a somewhat precious but still amusing coda to his second book Foley Is Good And The Real World Is Faker Than Wrestling details the likely medical consequences of each of the acts of violence in Home Alone in response to the criticism that WWF was too violent to show to children despite Home Alone being required viewing every Christmas.

checkoutgirl

Yeah when he gets conked on the head with bricks I started laughing and my auntie just looked at me like what's so funny? It's obvious the guys getting tonked with bricks. Stern is an excellent physical actor too so sells it well.

Later my auntie was laughing at Mr Bean and I just looked at her.

Sebastian Cobb

Dial Code: Santa Claus is the thinking man's Home Alone.

It's even got a proper nonce in it.

Sebastian Cobb

superthunderstingcar

It'd probably be best if you never watch a Looney Tunes cartoon.

JesusAndYourBush

Quote from: superthunderstingcar on January 01, 2024, 05:23:45 PMIt'd probably be best if you never watch a Looney Tunes cartoon.

That's it.  I was thinking while scrolling down that it's Tom & Jerry violence. And thinking about that now it's disappointing they didn't use one of Tom's screams as a kindof Wilhelm Scream.

Another death moment is when one of them sticks his already burning head into a toilet bowl full of kerosene(?).

13 schoolyards

Time to remake Home Alone only set in it a prison and play it completely seriously but with the exact same "pranks" on the vicious inmates

dissolute ocelot

Recent horror movie Better Watch Out is loosely inspired by Home Alone and features a re-enactment of one of the HA japes which ends up with brains and blood everywhere.

Spoiler alert
Paint pot to head basically destroys skull. And Kevin faked the entire home invasion because he's a psycho.
[close]