Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:12:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Space X-ual harrasment

Started by Sebastian Cobb, May 19, 2022, 11:54:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian Cobb

A flight attendant contracted to work on Space X's private jet has accused Musk of exposing his erect penis to her, rubbing her leg without consent, and offering to buy her a horse in exchange for an erotic massage, she claims she was paid 250k in hush money to settle out of court.

https://www.businessinsider.com/spacex-paid-250000-to-a-flight-attendant-who-accused-elon-musk-of-sexual-misconduct-2022-5

No reason to disbelieve this and there does seem to be a running theme of allegations of sexual harassment and other toxic/abusive environments in Musk's businesses. Although I've not seen an article write allegations through a proxy (declaration by a friend) before.

Sebastian Cobb

Also worth noting Musk tweeted this yesterday.
QuotePolitical attacks on me will escalate dramatically in coming months

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1526961470562508802

Gurke and Hare

Elon Musk, a sex pest? That's unpossible!

Lemming

QuoteSpaceX places a special emphasis on massages, going so far as to employ in-house massage therapists as a perk for executives. According to the friend, the flight attendant was encouraged by her superiors to purchase her own professional massage training for her sessions with Musk.

"They encouraged her to get licensed as a masseuse, but on her own time, on her own dime," the friend said. "They implied that she would get to fly more often if she were to do this because she'd be able to give Elon proper massages. I thought that was kind of strange because — you weren't hired to be a masseuse. You were hired to be a flight attendant. And if Elon likes massages, then he should be paying for you to go to masseuse school. But she was just so happy and eager to have the job and be able to travel."
Fucking hell. What the fuck.

touchingcloth

New idea for a business: massages, in tunnels.

bgmnts

Quote from: Gurke and Hare on May 19, 2022, 11:58:31 PMElon Musk, a sex pest? That's unpossible!

Yeah with these people who have more money that seems humanely possible you have to assume that human life to them is sort of funny and they can do anything to them. I'd have been more surprised if he weren't a sex pest.

How does hush money work if you don't hush? Do you have to pay it back?

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: bgmnts on May 20, 2022, 12:31:07 AMHow does hush money work if you don't hush? Do you have to pay it back?

It looks like in California at least (where Space X is) the law has changed to make NDA's unenforceable in cases like this:

QuoteCalifornia, where SpaceX is headquartered, no longer permits companies to require non-disclosure clauses in agreements like the one the attendant signed. Just months after her settlement in 2018, then-Gov. Jerry Brown signed into law the "Stand Against Non-Disclosure Act," which bars the use of NDAs going forward in settlements involving sexual harassment, discrimination, or assault unless they are requested by the plaintiff.

Dunno if that applies to settlements prior though. Although the next paragraph suggests she wants to remain anonymous as it could still disrupt her life/put her in danger.

bgmnts

Haha so she took his money AND grassed the cunt?

Amazing.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Go on, I'll buy you a big horse.

Kankurette

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

This is why people shouldn't be let have billions of dollars. They end up raping people or buying private islands they can turn into dens of noncery.

DJ Bob Hoskins

Quote from: bgmnts on May 20, 2022, 12:56:58 AMHaha so she took his money AND grassed the cunt?

Amazing.

No, the article says that the victim's friend came forward with the allegations because (unlike the victim herself) she wasn't bound by an NDA.

Cold Meat Platter

Star Nonce
Nonce Trek
Battlestar Galactinonce
Nonce Rogers in the 25th Century.

Lemming

Musk's 7 (counts of being a fucking nonce)

C_Larence

The absolute transparency of Musk trying to get ahead of this news by tweeting that people should expect political attacks on him now that he's come out as a republican would be laughable if it wasn't almost guaranteed to work on his fanbase.

Fry

Quote from: C_Larence on May 20, 2022, 03:44:16 AMThe absolute transparency of Musk trying to get ahead of this news by tweeting that people should expect political attacks on him now that he's come out as a republican would be laughable if it wasn't almost guaranteed to work on his fanbase.

I had the same thought, so as soon as I heard this I went to check r/elonmusk and, yep. Pretty much taking it at face value.

ajsmith2

Ownin' it. Got to have your own Pussygate to help build the brand these days I guess:

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1527525498460508160?s=21&t=V0kCuHyG7X85nlI5c1OqOg

kittens

I'm staying at my terrible fat nerd friend's house (he is snoring away fatly in the bed next to me) and last night as we were going to sleep i discovered he thinks elon musk is 'clever'. I laughed in his fat, stupid, ugly, disgusting, smelly, ugly, fat, fat, fat, fat,fat,fat ,fat fat fat

lipsink

Man who says he believes in freedom of speech pays hush money to someone. Shocked, I tell you!

buttgammon

The only remotely surprising detail in this story is that the apartheid prick mustered an erection.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: C_Larence on May 20, 2022, 03:44:16 AMThe absolute transparency of Musk trying to get ahead of this news by tweeting that people should expect political attacks on him now that he's come out as a republican would be laughable if it wasn't almost guaranteed to work on his fanbase.

I'm not sure the second tweet is a joke looking at the account feed, it's so full of crypto jargon.

steveh

From a 2010 piece by Justine Musk, his first wife with whom he had five sons:

QuoteStill, there were warning signs. As we danced at our wedding reception, Elon told me, "I am the alpha in this relationship." I shrugged it off, just as I would later shrug off signing the postnuptial agreement, but as time went on, I learned that he was serious. He had grown up in the male-dominated culture of South Africa, and the will to compete and dominate that made him so successful in business did not magically shut off when he came home. This, and the vast economic imbalance between us, meant that in the months following our wedding, a certain dynamic began to take hold. Elon's judgment overruled mine, and he was constantly remarking on the ways he found me lacking. "I am your wife," I told him repeatedly, "not your employee."

"If you were my employee," he said just as often, "I would fire you."

https://www.marieclaire.com/sex-love/a5380/millionaire-starter-wife/

BritishHobo

It's a shame that all of the people who like Elon Musk are also exactly the same people who would defend this type of behaviour, and will now insincerely claim it's perfectly normal to expose yourself to female employees on an aeroplane and pay them hush-money because that's what cavemen and wolves do or something.

buttgammon

What kind of beta cuck gets on a plane without sexually harassing people?

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: buttgammon on May 20, 2022, 10:25:44 AMWhat kind of beta cuck gets on a plane without sexually harassing people?

A Greek airport security guy who was frisking me asked me 'is your baggage to the left or right?' with his hands on my upper thigh and in a bleary daze I responded 'it's all a bit bunched up mate' if that helps.

Turns out he meant my actual luggage.

buttgammon

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on May 20, 2022, 10:38:00 AMA Greek airport security guy who was frisking me asked me 'is your baggage to the left or right?' with his hands on my upper thigh and in a bleary daze I responded 'it's all a bit bunched up mate' if that helps.

Try saying that to a tailor who's asked which side you dress on.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: buttgammon on May 20, 2022, 10:39:54 AMTry saying that to a tailor who's asked which side you dress on.

I thought he was asking me 'the tailor's question'.

touchingcloth

Quote from: lipsink on May 20, 2022, 08:21:33 AMMan who says he believes in freedom of speech pays hush money to someone. Shocked, I tell you!

Surely the logical corollary to freedom of speech is cost of silence. He's just making those particular scales balance.

Mr_Simnock

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on May 19, 2022, 11:54:35 PMA flight attendant contracted to work on Space X's private jet has accused Musk of exposing his erect penis to her, rubbing her leg without consent, and offering to buy her a horse in exchange for an erotic massage, she claims she was paid 250k in hush money to settle out of court.

https://www.businessinsider.com/spacex-paid-250000-to-a-flight-attendant-who-accused-elon-musk-of-sexual-misconduct-2022-5

one of the funniest things I've read on here