Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:20:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Starmer VIII: Labour will set you free

Started by pancreas, March 16, 2022, 08:54:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shoulders

Even AI is unable to lend Sir Keir Starmer a modicum of nobility and heroism.

Buelligan

I don't think your old wife wants you back, mate.

Ferris

Quote from: shoulders on July 04, 2022, 12:20:45 PMhttps://twitter.com/RichardBentall/status/1543858215011614722?t=u3PdmeZJftTqouvX3FWWag&s=19

Million x 😂

Whenever I see someone posting absolutely bonkers stuff, I click through to their profile to try and understand. Who are they? What made them thus?

This guy researches delusional beliefs so I don't know what to make of that really. Takes one to know one I suppose.

Sebastian Cobb

Seems to be little more than "Starmer's proven he's not really honest therefore he must be lying about the stuff I don't want to happen, because he's my boy... btw has anyone seen my wallet?"

Buelligan

Quote from: Ferris on July 04, 2022, 12:27:24 PMWhenever I see someone posting absolutely bonkers stuff, I click through to their profile to try and understand. Who are they? What made them thus?

This guy researches delusional beliefs so I don't know what to make of that really. Takes one to know one I suppose.

Heheh.  I do the same.  Very divorced.  Married a student.  Am I being unfair?  Maybe.  But look at the photo.  Nothing wrong with that, of course.  Nevertheless, I will not be seeking his input on any fucking thing, ever.

Blumf

Quote from: phantom_power on July 04, 2022, 11:32:43 AMIs there any picture where he doesn't look like an absolute prong

His mum says he looks cool, and she's married to a tool maker!

Sebastian Cobb

This one's incredible.

In Kieth's case the suit really does maketh the man.

Ferris

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on July 04, 2022, 12:34:14 PMThis one's incredible.

In Kieth's case the suit really does maketh the man.

He looks like he's gone for an ogle and been caught by a paparazzo.

shoulders

Quote from: Ferris on July 04, 2022, 12:27:24 PMWhenever I see someone posting absolutely bonkers stuff, I click through to their profile to try and understand. Who are they? What made them thus?

Yes, it made me chuckle his first accusation of others was denial. You've made 171,000+ tweets about Brexit you monomaniac cunt.

Ferris

Quote from: shoulders on July 04, 2022, 12:46:41 PMYes, it made me chuckle his first accusation of others was denial. You've made 171,000+ tweets about Brexit you monomaniac cunt.

He takes his work home with him.

idunnosomename

I like how the FBPE twitter baked brain tags @UKLabour the first time but then @labour which is the Irish party. Whats the point of using this twitter-code speak if you cant even do it right

idunnosomename

Pov you are a big FBPE arse and daddy starmers gonna pound you till you leak

phantom_power

Quote from: Martin Van Buren Stan on July 04, 2022, 11:44:02 AMBit like the Halifax name badge thing. A good thing done for the wrong reasons probably

Not really as you would expect the Labour leader to do this due to their left-wing ideals, not as a PR stunt. You don't expect anything else from a bank

Buelligan

BlodwynPig

A lesson from the leader of the Labour Party and next Prime Minister of the England & Wales

47:00 for the real treat.

Buelligan

Gollygosh, that looks very interesting, I shall watch it tomorrow.  Thank you for sharing it dear Blods, so glad to see you back!

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on July 04, 2022, 11:58:15 AMWell there's that one where he's hovering back from the doorway of a primary school bog while children wash their hands, he looks like he's about to abduct someone in that.
Edit:

I see Glebe got bored of photoshopping Windsor Davies into everything and has moved on to Kieth. You can't fool me.

wrec

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on July 04, 2022, 12:29:42 PMSeems to be little more than "Starmer's proven he's not really honest therefore he must be lying about the stuff I don't want to happen, because he's my boy... btw has anyone seen my wallet?"

In fairness at this point you can't blame someone for getting confused when he makes a pledge.

FalknerHinton

Quote from: phantom_power on July 04, 2022, 11:32:43 AMIs there any picture where he doesn't look like an absolute prong

Somebody dressed him like this and let him have his photo taken.

Buelligan

In fairness that was taken at a photoshoot for Simon Hedges' interview of him for Total Denim a couple of years back.

idunnosomename

lmao the brass neck of this enormous glans of a man. everyone hates him. hope he boils to death in a cauldron of piss.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: 3 July 2022 by Carole Morgan, OrganiserHello my dear friends and comrades,

I hope you are all keeping safe and well and enjoying our summer weather.

We are still waiting to learn of any developments regarding the case Richard Millett is bringing against Jeremy, but I will let you know as soon as I hear anything.

I can tell you however, that JBC Defence Limited has now filed its Accounts to 31 March 2022 and tax returns within the required dates. The Accounts are publicly available at

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/12956185/filing-history

These show that we have £289,535 in the company Barclays Bank account, which is all then shown as a potential liability in the event that Jeremy needs funds in the future. You will see that the GoFundMe appeal has now raised £376,000 (it was slightly less at 31 March 2022), which was £86,000 more than our current bank balance.

£60,000 was required as an interim payment in legal fees in relation to the Millett case and the rest of the difference is GoFundMe Commission and legal set up costs. The company has no staff or management costs and is strictly Not for Profit.

If anyone does want to know more, do let me know.

With love and gratitude to you all for your continued support of Jeremy's Legal fund, and of course for Jeremy himself.

Carole xxx

https://www.gofundme.com/f/47gyy-jeremy039s-legal-fund?viewupdates=1&rcid=r01-165686124277-4c7ffb0cfae311ec

Anonymous top donation of £4,500. Blimey!

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: FalknerHinton on July 04, 2022, 09:57:33 PMSomebody dressed him like this and let him have his photo taken.

big toe gloating about ruining another sock

phantom_power

Quote from: FalknerHinton on July 04, 2022, 09:57:33 PMSomebody dressed him like this and let him have his photo taken.

That's it darling, hands in pockets. Slouch more, slouch. Very Liam Gallagher. The kids will love it

shoulders

Blue Ticks getting battered this morning as they try to spin Starmer's pro-Brexit promises as  4D underwater chess that is really actually pro-Remain actually if you're intelligent adult.

Old Nehamkin

Just sitting here marvelling at what a productive and successful project the liberal response to brexit has ended up being. Never have time and energy been employed to such effective ends or opportunity seized upon so fruitfully. You played a blinder, guys.

phantom_power

Quote from: Old Nehamkin on July 05, 2022, 09:28:05 AMJust sitting here marvelling at what a productive and successful project the liberal response to brexit has ended up being. Never have time and energy been employed to such effective ends or opportunity seized upon so fruitfully. You played a blinder, guys.

To be a bit fair to the poor maligned but comfortable blue tickers, Brexit is a project that seems to have been seeded by the media for many years and has plenty of backing to help propagate the lies and fulminate the discontent that formed the basis of the invalid reasons for leaving the EU. There isn't a lot anyone could really do against it, though admittedly they haven't exactly covered themselves in glory with their lack of self-awareness and playing into the arch-Brexiteer hands

shoulders

However, that was permissable through the Remain camps arrogance and complacency in the first place, from the years leading to the referendum push, Cameron's doomed ploy within his party to call the referendum and the campaign itself - right up to Remainers who didn't bother to turn up to vote because they thought it was a done deal.

The history of liberalism is stained by accommodations for the far right, believing they can be controlled and mollified through technocratic processes while the far right carry on getting the actual public primed. There is a huge anti-democratic streak running through Pro-EU circles like a stick of rock.