Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,577,475
  • Total Topics: 106,658
  • Online Today: 781
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 05:48:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Which Dog Tastes The Best?

Started by Camp Tramp, February 04, 2017, 07:58:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thursday

I couldn't eat dog - not because of some moral objection, but I do get a bit anxious around dogs because I've been bitten a couple of times, so I'd be paranoid that any time I see a dog that somehow they'd know.

Hex Triplet

Quote from: DeezNuts on July 25, 2022, 02:26:06 PMI saw a dog that looked ridiculously tasty today while on a walk. The dog was tied to a post outside a shop and the owner wasn't present. Was stroking it while considering all the brilliant ways I could cook it and eat it.

Alright, Albert Fish.

DeezNuts

Quote from: Replies From View on July 25, 2022, 01:15:17 PMAlsation and German Shepherd would have way too much poo still inside them.  Remember it can make you go blind.
You could give it a laxative then eat it

Replies From View

Quote from: Thursday on July 25, 2022, 04:14:06 PMI couldn't eat dog - not because of some moral objection, but I do get a bit anxious around dogs because I've been bitten a couple of times, so I'd be paranoid that any time I see a dog that somehow they'd know.

It's true that when you eat a dog's teeth it sends an emergency signal to other dogs' teeth to bite you in the park and so on.  It's a self-defence mechanism but it's fine, you just have to remember not to eat the dog's teeth.  Eat around the teeth, and if you do accidentally swallow any be sure to quickly shit them out and rinse your mouth out with fox excrement.

Replies From View

Quote from: DeezNuts on July 25, 2022, 06:08:58 PMYou could give it a laxative then eat it

I just feel that there would always be too much poo left inside, even when it's simply lining their entire massive intestines.  Maybe that's wrong of me.

Poobum

I think the crackling on a shar pei would be nice, assuming surface area of membrane equates to quality of scratching.

Dex Sawash

Quote from: Replies From View on July 25, 2022, 11:18:20 AMImagine how lush it would be to eat a cat that has been exclusively fed Sheba.  Absolutely premium cat.

Do we know if any dogs exist along these lines?

Sheba In U

Hex Triplet

Quote from: Poobum on July 25, 2022, 07:08:51 PMI think the crackling on a shar pei would be nice

The ink would stain your teeth, though.

A-woo hoo.

DeezNuts

Similar Question - Which Cat tastes the best??

Zero Gravitas

Quote from: DeezNuts on July 26, 2022, 12:47:15 AMSimilar Question - Which Cat tastes the best??

The Sphynx is already 90% there to being a chicken.

Ray Travez

Replies From View

I thought the apple was a chew toy for the chicken.  Which is lovely to think of chickens getting chew toys.

Camp Tramp

I don't even remember starting this thread!

Sherringford Hovis

I've eaten several different types of carnivorous and omnivorous animals - sadly, they're not at all tasty unless smothered in some sort of goo.

I'd rather eat a tapir or capybara than a dog: they're dog-sized but vegetarians. Hippo and giraffe would also be worth a nibble.

Dining during the siege of Paris 1870-71 was a gourmet adventure. I'm not sure about the 'Camel in an English style' below: does this mean it comes with custard?

Poobum

Capybara is gonna be the next big thing in meat agriculture if not already. They love cattle ranches, get on with the cows, breed fast, easy to handle, and delicious apparently. Not funny, maybe not interesting. :/

Armed Traffic Warden

I've had my tongue up both my dogs arses today and I'd say the better tasting dog is the alive one.

Twit 2

Quote from: DeezNuts on July 26, 2022, 12:47:15 AMSimilar Question - Which Cat tastes the best??

The kitten of the margay, a small Latin American spotted cat, is particularly good eating. A tour guide in Belize first got me hip, when he bolted off from the group to scrape a discarded margay off the side of a lodge. Saw him sequester it beneath some pamphlets, and then grew suspicious of his nonchalant, slightly sharp whistling upon his return. I cornered him about it over a Vino de Coyol at El Bar de Playa, later that evening. Turns out he was going to butterfly it whole and sizzle it wrapped in banana leaf. I said I'd report him to the BTB (Belize Tourism Board) unless I could have a shank or two. I could tell he was reluctant, but I had him over a barrel. In the end, we bonded over a love of bleeding cat parts and got married in Doncaster, the following spring. I'm the proud Mrs Jorge Batista and every year I gladly tuck into a four-margay banquet.

Also, tortoiseshells are good.

dissolute ocelot

Quote from: Sherringford Hovis on July 26, 2022, 11:31:43 PMDining during the siege of Paris 1870-71 was a gourmet adventure. I'm not sure about the 'Camel in an English style' below: does this mean it comes with custard?
A l'anglaise means prepared in a basic way that even a British person could manage:  no specific recipe, but typically cooked in butter, poached, or breaded. If I was to eat camel, I think tagine would be the way to go: slow cook with lots of spices, because I can't imagine it's in any way tender. Probably also works for dogs, although I think canine is very much haram.

Twit 2

Indeed, a Labrador tagine is enlivened by by some pomegranate molasses.

Replies From View

Quote from: Camp Tramp on July 26, 2022, 05:47:23 PMI don't even remember starting this thread!

Ok, and now you've had a few extra hours of remembering time has it come flooding back to you?

DeezNuts

Quote from: ProvanFan on July 20, 2022, 02:21:21 AMThe loyal ones are the tastiest
Holy shit! Looking back on this thread and this is very true in my head!

Imagine waking up one day and suddenly you're golden retriever is looking very tasty! So you call him over to the kitchen and he runs to his owner who he loves. Then you put him onto a cutting board and start seasoning him. Salt and Pepper and all the good stuff. All the while he's barking and trying to lick your face lovingly. You stick an apple in his mouth, roasting a pig style, yet you can still hear his loving sounds and then you stick him in the oven and crank up the heat. His loving sounds turn into whimpers as he realizes his loving owner is literally cooking him alive. As you eat him you think of all the good times you had with him. Then you think about how tasty he is and wish you could go through it all over again.

Sounds like a euphoric experience imo.

Video Game Fan 2000

With a pig that brave, you can't eat him all at once.

Sgt. Duckie

I watched Tom Kerridge caramelise an English parson bull terrier's tongue just like it was a banana. He later drank its spinal fluids. So I would say English parson bull terrier.

If it's good enough for Tom Kerridge then it's good enough for me.

Midas

Whippet?
It's just a rack of ribs with a spring in it's step.
Not a whole lot of meat on them, but I'm guessing that would make the senseless killing even more satisfyingly.

retsuza

Was Mr. Burns or Cruella Deville planning on eating all those dogs after skinning them?

Seems incredibly wasteful otherwise.

DeezNuts

Quote from: retsuza on August 05, 2022, 02:48:50 PMWas Mr. Burns or Cruella Deville planning on eating all those dogs after skinning them?

Seems incredibly wasteful otherwise.
Good Question