Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 07:55:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

New Belle & Sebastian LP

Started by holyzombiejesus, March 07, 2022, 12:46:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scarecrow

Quote from: Gurke and Hare on October 14, 2022, 08:37:13 PMTo clarify, are you saying that when you met him and there were no cameras or microphones there, he didn't use the "twee affectations"? Otherwise, what reason do you have to think they were affectations when he used them any more than when your gran did?
On the occasions when I've briefly spoken to him, he didn't seem to be performing - though I don't deny that his public persona is an extension of his real personality. Either way, I don't think it matters? His contributions last night were embarrassing. Three panel members, the host and a carefully selected studio audience were monstering Scottish independence and all he - a guest invited to provide balance - could offer was 'we're no daft; our heads don't button up the back.' He really can't help himself.

sutin

It has grown on me a fair bit since I last posted in this thread, but it's certainly not one of their best.

jobotic

So did he get a load of skinny teenage girls with stripey tights on the stage at the end to skip around him?

Or was it a load of 60 year old gammons with Hello Kitty hairslides glued to their bald heads?

Pauline Walnuts

Quote from: jobotic on October 16, 2022, 09:29:16 AMSo did he get a load of skinny teenage girls with stripey tights on the stage at the end to skip around him?

Or was it a load of 60 year old gammons with Hello Kitty hairslides glued to their bald heads?

Of all the places I would have thought this would have been more understanding hairslide issues.