Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:39:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Cricket 2022: The Thuglife Era (Stokes, Woakes, Foakes, and plenty of chokes)

Started by sevendaughters, June 04, 2022, 05:42:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shoulders

Quote from: Crenners on July 06, 2022, 11:06:22 AMHaha what's that from? Reads like a post on here.

Andrew Fidel Fernando, staff writer on cricinfo.

Crenners

shoulders

We've peaked in the one day formats, t20 bowling options particularly weak currently. Can still cunt it far and wide so can disguise it to a point.

iamcoop

Bowling some fucking doggerel here lads.

Back us to chase it though like the consummate NON WHITE BALL PAEDOPHILES we are though.

Crenners

Ahhh hahaha suffocated them at the death. They should have had 220-240. Losers. Go and have an instant noodle and wait for the noose.

king_tubby

Uber Eats on the way to Buttler's hotel room with a bumper order of dog shit pie.

Crenners

Cuellar

rjd2

Cuellar

iamcoop

Quote from: iamcoop on July 07, 2022, 07:45:55 PMBowling some fucking doggerel here lads.

Back us to chase it though like the consummate NON WHITE BALL PAEDOPHILES we are though.

Well this aged well.

king_tubby

shoulders

Totally outplayed. Mills Topley and Parkinson is a hell of a tail in a t20.

Love that Jason Roy spent 38 minutes at the crease to compile 4.

poo

Crenners

I get fired up if I see some English children playing bat and ball in a car park against some aussie or indo cunt kids

For me it's all about England is THE BEST

Inspector Norse

Not bothered reading any social media but imagine it's full of Indian fans claiming that victory in the first T20 makes up for their colossal choke in the test series and somehow proves that KOHLI IS BACK VIRAT KOHLI KING KOHLI >>>>>> ROOT

shoulders

imitationleather

Cuellar

king_tubby

imitationleather

Crenners

Shit shite sugar
You dirty little bugger

That's what my nan used to sing to me and my brothers, don't know why

king_tubby

Probably cos you were a dirty little bugger, covered in shite.

Like the England batting line up.

Cuellar

iamcoop