Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,576,469
  • Total Topics: 106,648
  • Online Today: 708
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 02:31:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Johnson scandal thread three - more disgusting than a pint of wee

Started by Fambo Number Mive, July 18, 2022, 12:01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

He's on holiday anyway - why would he care about whether the garden he won't have access to in a few weeks dries up to death.

I hope he dries up to death, haha

Replies From View

Serious question, will Boris Johnson be salvagable as a range of microwaveable pork belly meals when he finally dies?

Catalogue Trousers

Why bother? Who'd eat that shit? You'd sooner bloody starve, wouldn't you?

Fambo Number Mive

Johnson at the Broughton Airbus plant in Wales. Why? If he's a caretaker who can't announce any policy what is the point of him looking round the plant a few weeks before he leaves office?

How much money is the cost of travel and security for this arsehole to go to Wales to look round a factory and avoid questions from the media.

QuoteDuring the visit, Boris Johnson avoided a question over whether he would stop ignoring his potential successor Rishi Sunak's calls, which he said "doesn't change the price of fish".

That's one of those Westminster questions that doesn't change the price of fish. There are plenty of things that do change the price of fish, not least the price of energy, but that's not one of them.

We're in a cost of living crisis and we're still paying for this wanker to go on jollies. Since he seems to be doing nothing useful, perhaps he could fuck off early and Raab could be caretaker until Truss takes over.

Fambo Number Mive

Times claims Johnson has called the lawyers in over the Privileges Committee investigation to try to avoid a recall petition.

Quote from: Buelligan on August 05, 2022, 11:33:06 AMThese people are unbelieveable.  Thousands, possibly, millions, of Brits are shitting it with worry over what the next few months will do to their lives.  Starmer's off on his hollibobs too.  Fuck me, state of it.

It's fucking crazy isn't it?  I just don't understand how anyone could find this justifiable.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: Mrs Wogans lemon drizzle on August 12, 2022, 11:27:30 PMIt's fucking crazy isn't it?  I just don't understand how anyone could find this justifiable.
But you have to go back to your constituency and do favours for fellas, otherwise you won't get re-elected.

Fambo Number Mive

QuoteMultiple sources at the Daily Mail have said Johnson has been approached about writing a column for the paper when he leaves Downing Street.

Such an arrangement could cement the close links between the prime minister and the Mail titles – with potential benefits for all involved. There has been continued speculation that Johnson is preparing to give a peerage to the Paul Dacre – the editor-in-chief of the Daily Mail's parent company – in his resignation honours list. That could go some way to placating Dacre, after Johnson failed to secure him the job of running media regulator Ofcom...

Right to the very end, the Mail continued to back Johnson even when other Conservative-supporting publications questioned the prime minister's ability to stay in power. When he was finally forced out of office by Tory MPs, the newspaper published a front page asking: "What the hell have they done?"

On Monday, the Mail published a front-page comment calling on Tory MPs to drop a House of Commons privileges committee investigation into Johnson. Killing the inquiry would make it easier for Johnson to pursue other lucrative income streams – and ensure he isn't kicked out of parliament in a recall byelection...

Buelligan

Just fervently hope and pray the fellow just lies right down and dies of a surfeit of cuntitude, soon as.  Really do.

Fambo Number Mive

Maybe he'll move to Ukraine since they seem to love him there:

Buelligan

I don't think that's real.  All the B&Q's are likely closed.

Fambo Number Mive

Apparently an organisation called Action Storm plans to send Johnson a giant leaving card full of the messages people send them:

QuoteAs our disgraced and scandal-ridden PM stumbles through his final month in office, we're taking a stand on behalf of all of the people affected by his corrupt leadership and rotten policies. Before he goes, we're going to make sure he knows EXACTLY what the people of this country think of him.

We're sending Boris Johnson a GIANT LEAVING CARD and we want as many people as possible to sign it.

When you sign, make sure your farewell message reflects what you think of his leadership, his conduct in office, his policies, whatever you feel strongest about. No holds barred. By the time he receives it, this giant card will be filled to the brim with all the things the people of this country have wanted to say to him over the last three years.

This isn't a mere stunt. This leaving card will be a sobering record of the disappointment and anger felt by ordinary people throughout the country at Johnson's lies, incompetence and corruption. It will serve as a stark warning to future leaders that we, the people, will not tolerate this rotten politics any more.

History will show that this PM was one of the worst ever. He will claim that the country mourns his departure and bask in the false plaudits of his cronies in the media. But the truth will be written on the pages of our giant leaving card. And he will know it.

So, sign the card and tell him what he needs to hear...don't be shy!

Open Britain reserves the right to edit or reject any contribution that in our judgement raises an unacceptable legal or reputational risk.

The flaw, of course, is that he will not bother reading the card and instead just ask his staff to bin it.

jobotic

Fambo Number Mive

Former Labour minister Tom Harris writing in the Telegraph:

Headline:
QuoteLabour's continued persecution of Boris Johnson will backfire

Ordinary, decent voters are likely to find this obsessive campaign against an outgoing prime minister distasteful

Couldn't read the actual article beyond the first few sentences which were mainly about Corbyn, but clearly Harris doesn't think we are "ordinary, decent voters".

olliebean

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on August 13, 2022, 04:25:59 PMFormer Labour minister Tom Harris writing in the Telegraph:

Headline:
Couldn't read the actual article beyond the first few sentences which were mainly about Corbyn, but clearly Harris doesn't think we are "ordinary, decent voters".

https://archive.ph/pwtMz. But it's not worth the time to read it.

Fambo Number Mive

Johnson's gone on holiday again, this time to Greece:

Quote@TelePolitics
·
2h
🔴Footage published by the Greek news website "In" showed Mr Johnson, dressed in a white shirt, a navy-blue blazer and brown trousers, cheerily greeting a local who was filming him as he walked around the supermarket aisles

BlodwynPig

Alberon

Fuck's sake. It's not like he's not going to have a lot of time on his hands from less than a month now.

Still, the further that shitgibbon is kept from the levers of power the better.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Alberon on August 14, 2022, 06:32:28 PMFuck's sake. It's not like he's not going to have a lot of time on his hands from less than a month now.

Still, the further that shitgibbon is kept from the levers of power the better.

he and his ghastly 'mates' will still hold plenty of power, probably more.

jobotic

Apparently on Italian TV they had footage of a British tourist shouting "get back to work you fat ponce".

Even though it makes no difference to anything I hope it's true.

olliebean

Why the fuck is he still being paid a PM's salary? Or any fucking salary, for that matter, since he seems to be doing fuck-all work.

idunnosomename

Actually as long as he's paid that salary he can't earn the proper money he needs

Deso i know

Bently Sheds

Quote from: jobotic on August 14, 2022, 07:02:47 PMApparently on Italian TV they had footage of a British tourist shouting "get back to work you fat ponce".

Even though it makes no difference to anything I hope it's true.
Apparently that was tweeted by the RS Archer Twitter account that made up the story about the idiot Brexit voters living in France.

More info here

BritishHobo

I fucking hate that RS Archer prick, but it's a pretty powerful lesson in how easy it is for something totally made up to spread. I've been reading about the insult all day, and had no idea the original source was that Remainer wank-fantasy account. Hope he gets banned all his made-up books get pulped.

jobotic

Quote from: Bently Sheds on August 15, 2022, 01:11:13 PMApparently that was tweeted by the RS Archer Twitter account that made up the story about the idiot Brexit voters living in France.

More info here

Bah

shoulders

It's nothing anyway,  fuck all. Johnson shouted at by a member of the public. Wow,  what a fucking win that would have been.