Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 05:09:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Best Ice Lolly?

Started by confettiinmyhair, July 30, 2022, 05:54:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Really enjoying Lidl's Sol Mar ice Lolly's at the moment, the watermelon and peach flavour is superb. But I seem to remember years ago growing up that ice lollies were a great way to cool down on a summer's day, and they just seemed bigger and better than the current shrinkified ones you get today.

Which ones do you like?

imitationleather

Twister would always be my go-to but I've not had one in TIME

dontpaintyourteeth

Lotus Biscoff Ice Cream Sticks or Nuii Salted Caramel and Macadamia

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Fruit Pastille lollies are good for the indecisive meff who doesn't know what flavour ice lolly to get, as they contain 5 flavours on one stick.

dontpaintyourteeth

wait does the term ice lolly imply something that's primarily flavoured ice or does it include ice creams on sticks?

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Tesco finest raspberry lemonade lollies are the absolute tits

Sex Wax

Fab, one hundred times Fab, one thousand times Fab

touchingcloth

A 99 and a Screwball, please.

Quote from: touchingcloth on July 30, 2022, 06:38:23 PMA 99 and a Screwball, please.

Is that lolly tho

Gotta be Zzapp! Lollies for me...multicoloured toffee supremeness ohhhgg

Glebe

Sean Ymphs

The Casper ice lolly that was around when the film came out. It had a translucent white outer coating in the shape of a ghost and had blue stuff inside.

Zooms were good, with the Fab-like middle layer that was banana flavour.

Shaxberd

Calippo all the way. No stick to navigate around, no dripping on to your hand, and you get to have a shot of pure concentrated flavour at the end when you drink the last melted dregs.

Cuellar

Had a really nice mango solero or some shit during the heat wave.

Zero Gravitas

Mini milks.
  • Chocolate
  • Strawberry
  • Vanilla
In that order.

The Mollusk

Replies From View

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on July 30, 2022, 06:02:20 PMFruit Pastille lollies are good for the indecisive meff who doesn't know what flavour ice lolly to get, as they contain 5 flavours on one stick.

stupid product - what if you hate sticks

Replies From View

Quote from: Sean Ymphs on July 30, 2022, 06:52:24 PMThe Casper ice lolly that was around when the film came out. It had a translucent white outer coating in the shape of a ghost and had blue stuff inside.

You are allowed to say that you love to slurp on men's spunky genitals

Hex Triplet

I enjoy a Zoom, he lolly, a rocket.

Replies From View

Twister is best.  Then probably the original version of Solero which supplanted strawberry split ice lollies, which when you get older don't have a nice strawberry flavour after all.

Replies From View

Quote from: Hex Triplet on July 30, 2022, 07:13:15 PMI enjoy a Zoom, he lolly, a rocket.

Your favoured type of Zoom is the one with your dad on your computer screen not realising he is muted.

Brundle-Fly

Mr Eggs

Tesco Strawberry & Lemonade Helter Skelter.

Thats what i shove up my arse.

Butchers Blind

Chollis

they call them lolly ices in Liverpool! ridiculous

mr. freeze ice pops were pretty fuckin good for 10p back in the day. real value for money. i used to like those apple cider ones you could get too.

Quote from: Zero Gravitas on July 30, 2022, 07:08:08 PMMini milks.
  • Chocolate
  • Strawberry
  • Vanilla
In that order.

wrong way round mate

Zero Gravitas

Quote from: Chollis on July 30, 2022, 07:57:57 PMwrong way round mate

I hear you bite the tips off rather than just sucking them.

In short, wrong.

Jittlebags

The best lollies are in Lisa Stansfield's freezer.

studpuppet

Quote from: Sex Wax on July 30, 2022, 06:21:58 PMFab, one hundred times Fab, one thousand times Fab

When I was a kid I'd have called you a mentalist, but now I'm in my fifties, this is true.

I got some co-op mint choc chip ice creams when it was hot. I think I've still got one left. They were canny nice.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Quote from: Hex Triplet on July 30, 2022, 07:13:15 PMI enjoy a Zoom, he lolly, a rocket.

Yes, we all love sucking on a nice juicy he-lolly.

Midas

Had a Twister yesterday. Vice on a stick.