Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 09:02:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

How Do I Know If Deeznuts Will Like Me?

Started by Lisa Jesusandmarychain, August 04, 2022, 09:20:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Do you think I'd get on with lively new poster Deeznuts? I know he says " puss" when he means " pussy", but apart from that , he seems quite likeable, with his interesting queries , and that. What kind of issues do you think I should broach with him, in order to get him to like me?

Paul Calf

Tell him that you don't do drugs except heroin.

Joe Qunt

Do everyone a favour and get off this site if you're gonna be a snowflake. There's a lot more harmful shit on here that you don't wanna see.

Buelligan

Do not ask him if he is now or has ever been The Boston Crab.  That is the only advice I have to offer on the matter at this time.

Armed Traffic Warden

People are taking the piss with their answers to your clearly sincere question.

I'm sure your sparking personality and charm will win them over. Give it 20 years and a kidnap to cement the deal.

Crenners

Quote from: Buelligan on August 04, 2022, 09:51:31 AMDo not ask him if he is now or has ever been The Boston Crab.  That is the only advice I have to offer on the matter at this time.

Jesus Christ, that's a low blow.

Cheers for that.

Buelligan

No worries.  It was that down-with-the-kids-in-a-Sunday-supplement-"stylee".  And the bofa.  Lean, ffs.

[stevebuscemigif.]

I mean, could there be a real person like that?  I very much doubt it. 

TheMonk

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Uncle TechTip

Quote from: Crenners on August 04, 2022, 10:01:15 AMJesus Christ, that's a low blow.

Cheers for that.

@Buelligan you appear to be obsessed by former posters you think are new, current posters. Take Barry's guidance to heart and don't invoke former posters in a negative way. It attracts trouble.

Buelligan

Are you obsessed with me?

Obsessed or not, you're clearly not able to see that this is a lighthearted thread that does not require trouble in any form.

Crenners

Quote from: Buelligan on August 04, 2022, 10:05:06 AMNo worries.  It was that down-with-the-kids-in-a-Sunday-supplement-"stylee".  And the bofa.  Lean, ffs.

[stevebuscemigif.]

I mean, could there be a real person like that?  I very much doubt it. 

Apology accepted. 👍

Buelligan

You're not telling me you're TBC too?  Fucking hell, how many of them are you, there?

Ray Travez

We're all the Boston crab now 😂😂😂

Buelligan

Except old Chedney.  Although he hasn't posted in while afaik.  Dark days.

Ray Travez

Quote from: Buelligan on August 04, 2022, 09:51:31 AMDo not ask him if he is now or has ever been The Boston Crab.  That is the only advice I have to offer on the matter at this time.

Haha :D Genuinely thought it was him as well.

Bennett Brauer

And don't say Johannesburg the night before the wedding.

Crenners

And there's a million of us just like me
Who cuss like me, who just don't give a fuck like me
Who dress like me, walk talk and act like me
And just might be the next best thing, but not quite me.

Now, now. You can't be Norm Macdonald and eminem. You have to leave people for your brothers to be. You choose which one you like best and stick with that.

Chollis

Deeeeeeeeeeez Nuts are my own
From my heart flow
I love you I love you I love you I love you

Tony Tony Tony

I bet you're loving Deeznuts on the Cook'd and Bomb'd forum, aren't you?

(Just to ram it home)

JamesTC

Tony Tony Tony

PlanktonSideburns

I'm seein double here

Eight Boston crabs!!!

DeezNuts

This was honestly a great laugh to read haha