Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,305
  • Total Topics: 106,766
  • Online Today: 1,077
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 03:01:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Five millionth post

Started by shiftwork2, August 08, 2022, 10:36:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhair60

Quote from: The Great Cornholio on August 11, 2022, 07:41:42 AMJust replying from this shitposting burner account as I'm away from home and don't have my old login details to hand, although I may not go back to the other one now tbh.

It's actually remarkably galling to put a bit of effort into starting a thread for once just to get one random out of context post from that thread singled out to be sneered at for lols, then on top of that to have fucking madhair sticking the boot in then trying to backtrack and pretend it's just harmless bants. It's enough to make a cablad question if they still need this shit and to conclude "probably not".

Still, well done everyone on seizing yet another opportunity to make someone else feel like shit.

yeah sorry misjudged that one. I thought I'd replied with the "this is not sincere" response immediately afterwards but it was actually two hours later. I could go into all sorts of mental-sounding justification and talk of tone and humour but the reality is it was a shitty attempt to be funny and I shouldn't have done it, and I'm sorry. In future I'm going to ask myself if the post is going to require a disclaimer in future and if so, just not post it.

I think there's a pretty large gap between how I see my posts/myself and how CaB sees them, so I think it's probably in the best interests of the place for me to fuck off for at least a little while. Again, sorry.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Midas on August 10, 2022, 08:04:17 PM
ᕁ᙮ᕁᕽᕽᕁ᙮᙮ᕁᕽᕽᕁ᙮ᕁ ᕁ᙮ᕁᕽᕽᕁ᙮᙮ᕁᕽᕽᕁ᙮ᕁ ᕁ᙮ᕁᕽᕽᕁ᙮᙮ᕁᕽᕽᕁ᙮ᕁ ᕁ᙮ᕁᕽᕽᕁ᙮᙮ᕁᕽᕽᕁ᙮ᕁ ᕁ᙮ᕁᕽᕽᕁ᙮᙮ᕁᕽᕽᕁ᙮ᕁ ᕁ᙮ᕁᕽᕽᕁ᙮᙮ᕁᕽᕽᕁ᙮ᕁ

┌─────────:*•. •✧☆✧• .•*:─────────┐
 5 MILLION REEKING GAPING ARSES
└─────────:*•. •✧✧• .•*:─────────┘

ᕁ᙮ᕁᕽᕽᕁ᙮᙮ᕁᕽᕽᕁ᙮ᕁ ᕁ᙮ᕁᕽᕽᕁ᙮᙮ᕁᕽᕽᕁ᙮ᕁ ᕁ᙮ᕁᕽᕽᕁ᙮᙮ᕁᕽᕽᕁ᙮ᕁ ᕁ᙮ᕁᕽᕽᕁ᙮᙮ᕁᕽᕽᕁ᙮ᕁ ᕁ᙮ᕁᕽᕽᕁ᙮᙮ᕁᕽᕽᕁ᙮ᕁ ᕁ᙮ᕁᕽᕽᕁ᙮᙮ᕁᕽᕽᕁ᙮ᕁ

How do you measure, measure a year?

kittens

Quote from: madhair60 on August 11, 2022, 08:58:28 AMyeah sorry misjudged that one. I thought I'd replied with the "this is not sincere" response immediately afterwards but it was actually two hours later. I could go into all sorts of mental-sounding justification and talk of tone and humour but the reality is it was a shitty attempt to be funny and I shouldn't have done it, and I'm sorry. In future I'm going to ask myself if the post is going to require a disclaimer in future and if so, just not post it.

I think there's a pretty large gap between how I see my posts/myself and how CaB sees them, so I think it's probably in the best interests of the place for me to fuck off for at least a little while. Again, sorry.

shut the fuck up you stupid backward dumbass. i will destroy you

I think you should have a long hard look at yourself in the mirror.
As punishment.

Joe Qunt

Quote from: The Great Cornholio on August 11, 2022, 07:41:42 AMJust replying from this shitposting burner account as I'm away from home and don't have my old login details to hand, although I may not go back to the other one now tbh.

It's actually remarkably galling to put a bit of effort into starting a thread for once just to get one random out of context post from that thread singled out to be sneered at for lols, then on top of that to have fucking madhair sticking the boot in then trying to backtrack and pretend it's just harmless bants. It's enough to make a cablad question if they still need this shit and to conclude "probably not".

Still, well done everyone on seizing yet another opportunity to make someone else feel like shit.

shut up, fanny

Kelvin

None of these are the five millionth post, are they? The one millioneth post that was linked upthread is much too recent, 2008. The forum was active for years before then. I presume there was a big reboot at some point and we've just hit five million posts since that.   

Barry Admin

Fucking hell.

I'm gonna have to add emojis or something.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Barry Admin on August 11, 2022, 12:42:05 PMFucking hell.

If it wasn't for the animus, we wouldn't have had this post, which is beautifully insulting:

Quote from: ImmaculateClump on August 11, 2022, 11:38:18 AMI think you should have a long hard look at yourself in the mirror.
As punishment.

I like that it seems to be aimed at no one in particular too.

Ferris

Quote from: Barry Admin on August 11, 2022, 12:42:05 PMFucking hell.

😂😂😂