Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 06:31:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Olivia Newton-John has died

Started by Phoenix Lazarus, August 08, 2022, 08:37:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigfatheart

TrenterPercenter

Johnny Yesno

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Olivia Newton- Died Of Breast Cancer After Bravely Fighting Against It For Years.

"You're the one that I want" said the Grim Reaper !!! 😀😂🤣😃😄😅😆😺😸😹☻

Look at me, I'm Sandra D - D for dead.

Tony Tony Tony

She had chills that kept multiplying.

kalowski

It's appropriate she died on a Summer Night.

"...Sa-an-dy, can't you breath....?"

Pink ladies to wear black for a change.

Replies From View

Quote from: Phoenix Lazarus on August 08, 2022, 08:49:17 PM"...Sa-an-dy, can't you breath....?"

Why have they insisted on "breath" rather than "breathe"?

Norton Canes

Quote from: Replies From View on August 08, 2022, 08:50:37 PMWhy have they insisted on "breath" rather than "breathe"?

Oh, have I dropped an 'e,' as Leah Betts said.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Totally Cold (Because she's dead).

Totally Hot (If She gets cremated) ( at the moment of cremation).

Norton Canes

Norton Canes

Her body will definitely remain at rest

Jockice

Deceased is the word, is the word, have you heard?

"We hopefully don't go together," sing the surviving cast of the film version of Grease.

Bennett Brauer

Unbelievably pretty in this daft Norman Gunston interview about her Aussie style shop in LA. She comes across as a good sport, er, sport.

I have no hilarious death puns, sorry.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Tragic ( instead of "Magic")

Suddenly ( I have died)

(Both songs from the "Xanadu" soundtrack)

Tony Tony Tony

Don't Stop Be-livin

Long Live Lov.... Whooops sorry

shoulders

I despised this subhuman.

Edit-wrong thead, sorry

Sgt. Duckie

She passed away on a summer's night

CREEPY

Blumf

Tony Tony Tony

Despite all the groan inducing puns above - including my piss poor efforts, reckon she was a good egg.

Never any whiff of scandal or controversy around her, represented Uk at Eurovision, starred in one of the top grossing movies of the seventies, and in later years became something of an activist advocating for legalisation of medical cannabis. Seems she auctioned off the jacket from Grease for charidee with the guy who bought it finding her a good egg to as he gave it right back to her after purchase.

RIP.

Crenners

I always loved her version of Country Roads from the opening of the Ghibli film, Whisper of the Heart. I used to watch and rewatch that opening again and again when I spent my first winter in China, pissed up in the bleakest, loneliest midwinter of my life, wondering what the hell I was doing and what would come of it. She brought me great comfort, as did the film and the cozy suburban pottering and innocent romance. I'll always associate her with that feeling of fleeting hopeful comfort and yearning for love, as well as thumping my nob into a coma over Let's Get Physical.