Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:31:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Olivia Newton-John has died

Started by Phoenix Lazarus, August 08, 2022, 08:37:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Head Gardener

kalowski

Quote from: Tony Tony Tony on August 08, 2022, 09:20:26 PMDespite all the groan inducing puns above - including my piss poor efforts, reckon she was a good egg.

RIP.
Yeah, a decent human being, I think.

Head Gardener

Campbell Soupe

There's nowhere to hide since you pushed my life aside...

Rich Uncle Skeleton

Kankurette

Let me hear your dead body talk.

elliszeroed

I liked her in Grease and apparently she did a lot of fundraising for Cancer research.

But, did she put up a fight? (ugh)

Gurke and Hare

Kankurette

Johnny Yesno

Red Macadam

Look at me,
I'm Sandra D
I had a mastectomy.
The scars were quite red,
My hair fell from my head,
Due to chemotherapy.

Johnny Textface

Wondering if this will hit Travolta hard or will Scientology prevail in some manner

non capisco

beanheadmcginty

Zero Gravitas

jamiefairlie

Quote from: Tony Tony Tony on August 08, 2022, 09:20:26 PMDespite all the groan inducing puns above - including my piss poor efforts, reckon she was a good egg.

Never any whiff of scandal or controversy around her, represented Uk at Eurovision, starred in one of the top grossing movies of the seventies, and in later years became something of an activist advocating for legalisation of medical cannabis. Seems she auctioned off the jacket from Grease for charidee with the guy who bought it finding her a good egg to as he gave it right back to her after he spunked  all over it.

RIP.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Johnny Yesno

Attila

This one has hit me really hard, because 1970s ON-J looks and sounds exactly like my oldest brother's true love -- one of the reasons he fell in love with her back then was that she looked and sounded exactly like ON-J.

He had to win her away from a rival, much to disapproval from both her and his parents (well, my mom in particular -- she wouldn't speak to my brother for a couple of years, long story). A year after he was finally able to marry her, my sister-in-law died.

Both of them were really good eggs xx

Petey Pate

Tell me more, tell me more
Was he great fun in bed?
Tell me more, tell me more
Oh no she is now dead

Kankurette

TrenterPercenter