Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 05:39:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

There are two types of people in this world

Started by Crenners, August 10, 2022, 08:24:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Rock

There are two types of people in this world, people with horse faces, and people without, NB some horse faces can be very attractive, ie Kylie Minogue

Crenners

It was meant to be intelligent depressives and blissful morons.

Sebastian Cobb

Crows are clever and they don't seem overtly miserable.

Sebastian Cobb

surely the crow fits in one of the two categories

Crenners

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on August 10, 2022, 08:49:28 PMsurely the crow fits in one of the two categories

Although I said there are two types of people in this world, I don't mean there are only two. I've just identified two of the many types of people in this world through these two pictures. There are many more types of people in this world.

There's only two types of people in the world
The ones that entertain, and the ones that observe
Well, baby, I'm a put-on-a-show kind of girl
Don't like the back seat, gotta be first (oh-oh)
I'm like the ring leader, I call the shots (call the shots)
I'm like a firecracker, I make it hot

shiftwork2

Of course, the clever subtle miseries (with their insatiable love of company) and the dimbo dumbo happy fillets.

AKA Eeyore's consoling brain contortion.

Crenners

Quote from: shiftwork2 on August 10, 2022, 09:09:59 PMOf course, the clever subtle miseries (with their insatiable love of company) and the dimbo dumbo happy fillets.

AKA Eeyore's consoling brain contortion.

A lot of the most intelligent people I know are very happy but clever = sad is a comforting illusion for people who aren't so satisfied.

Tony Tony Tony

Those who understand binary and those who don't.

bgmnts

Quote from: Crenners on August 10, 2022, 08:33:41 PMIt was meant to be intelligent depressives and blissful morons.

Cows are probably smarter than you to be fair.

Mr Vegetables

That bird looks like Peter Capaldi, and that cow looks like it's going "shit! It's a lookalike bird!"

these are the two types of people in the world

Dex Sawash

DJ Bob Hoskins

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on August 10, 2022, 08:37:11 PMCrows are clever and they don't seem overtly miserable.

Quote from: Crenners on August 10, 2022, 08:47:58 PMIs that a crow?

I can't believe I have to explain this to you idiots but they're called cows. There's no 'r'.

DJ Bob Hoskins

Quote from: Dex Sawash on August 10, 2022, 09:36:55 PMI refuse to be pigeon-holed this way

Don't pay attention to the haters. They prey on the gull-able.

idunnosomename

i love juvie speckled gulls. they are such dorks. hobbling about trying to scavenge a bit of stray cress blowing about. before they go all white and become total atomic dickhead roasters and they peck you in the eye to steal a chip

shiftwork2

Replies From View

shiftwork2

Fuckin' Jud killed r pets.  Get it thisen.  Jud, yer bastard.

With such a limited South Yorkshire vocabulary it's amazing that Barry Hines went on to write Sheffield conflagration Threads.

Blue Jam

Quote from: idunnosomename on August 10, 2022, 10:18:15 PMi love juvie speckled gulls. they are such dorks. hobbling about trying to scavenge a bit of stray cress blowing about. before they go all white and become total atomic dickhead roasters and they peck you in the eye to steal a chip

Juvies?

https://youtu.be/kZ89XnELOh4

I also love spotting juvenile gulls, with their pathetic screeching and wonky attempts at flying, before they turn into fully-fledged evil bastard bin chickens.

kittens

kittens

theres 2 typea of people of this world - nerds and losers and cool hunks wih msucles, and ladys too.

Psybro

I saw a magpie pecking at a run-over pigeon corpse last night, and I thought you might not like it but you can't argue with him.

kittens

there's two types of people in this world: men with big dicks, rock hardd and humongous, life-altering dicks that they can barely keep in their tight pants. exploding out of their straining trousers as they walk down the street. massive huge muscly dicks that could KO you in one punch. extreme dick sizes like you wouldnt believe, hard, big, wet, powerful dicks that you could use to bridge a canyon if one man stood on either side. great big boners shooting cum and jism eveywhere and on everything, wading through it to get to the greengrocers before realising all the produce in your town has been eaten by the huge voracious dicks. cumming and cumming and thrustin at nothing, frustrated men with huge dicks who gain no pleasure from ejaculation, standing on the rooftops and turning your street into a river of jism. huge enormous penised men. and me

Buelligan

They can stick them up their arses afaiac.  I don't even have a minidick and I'm very happy.  And much cleverer than a dick too.

kittens

i never for one moment meant to imply I have a small dick. in fact, i have an absolutely enormous, monstrous one.