Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 07:33:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Accidentally booted a hedgehog

Started by Twit 2, August 11, 2022, 02:01:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twit 2

Just went out into my pitch black garden for a smoke and accidentally walked into the little cunt. Sorry, hedgehog mate. He's fine, no harm done, but ffs, like.

A hedgehog's greatest foe, Doctor Robotkick

Zero Gravitas

Did he manage to get any of his rings back?

Mobius

Stop, Look, Listen, Get fucking booted cunt.

KING OF THE ROAD

Kankurette

The Mollusk

If they didn't want it to happen they wouldn't ball up like that

Asking for it really

jobotic

I booted one on purpose once.

Gently though, to get it off the road and up onto the pavement as it was just sitting there on a blind corner like a wanker. Act of love.

Joe Qunt

Fuck it next time. Get a spine up your cock.

Thomas

Brothers and I once rescued a hedgehog (in sphere mode) from a hedge trimmer in a graveyard. It was breathing, but refused to unfurl. Kept an eye on it while we had our Rustlers (father: 'what the fuck have brought that in for? they've got fleas') and then placed it gently in a copse before returning home to mum and school and safety.

Two weeks later, back at dad's, we were traumatised to find the hedgehog dead, right where we'd left him, dried out like a crunchy popped balloon. Cause of death: booting?

Kelvin

Quote from: Thomas on August 11, 2022, 10:11:20 AMBrothers and I once rescued a hedgehog (in sphere mode) from a hedge trimmer in a graveyard. It was breathing, but refused to unfurl. Kept an eye on it while we had our Rustlers (father: 'what the fuck have brought that in for? they've got fleas') and then placed it gently in a copse before returning home to mum and school and safety.

Two weeks later, back at dad's, we were traumatised to find the hedgehog dead, right where we'd left him, dried out like a crunchy popped balloon. Cause of death: booting?

How does a Rustlers get fleas?

Thomas

idunnosomename

Probably better to eat the crunchy popped balloon

Barry Admin

Always feel so lucky when I see one waddling round here.

https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php?msg=4952096

Went out a few nights ago and eventually noticed him sitting right at my feet, non-kicked.

Jelly was with me again; the hedgehog remained very very still. It was the closest I've ever been to one, usually they will scamper away, but I was even able to get a picture of his little face.

Bernice

Lovely lads aren't they, the hedgehogs.

Eat their babies when spooked though, which doesn't quite tarry with their "top fellas of the undergrowth" image.

JaDanketies

We've got a hedgehog wandering about our back garden, sometimes.

A few months ago I went outside when it was raining to vape and stood on an object, I thought it might've been a pebble or, worse, a snail. Eventually lifted by foot and it was a frog. :(

scooped it up with a shovel and chucked it in a flower bed