Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 12:48:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2023 - Round 1 - DoesNotFollow vs Clive Dogshit (NSFW)

Started by DoesNotFollow, July 10, 2023, 03:16:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

superthunderstingcar

This has been an absolutely disgusting match. DoesNotFollow gets my vote.

Shaxberd

DNF for me but I wish they could both go through. Hard to beat such a phenomenal serve but Clive rose to it.

Butchers Blind

TheGingerAlien

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Vodkafone

Superb match, grotesquely funny and almost impossible to choose a winner. By a tiny margin I'm gonna go with DNF, mainly for that revolting second shot, but would have loved to see Clive Dogshit progress as well.

Wonderful Butternut

selectivememory

DoesNotFollow is though to the next round with 16-4 victory. 

Clive Dogshit

Congrats DoesNotFollow, had loads of fun doing this even though I got thrashed. Burst out laughing when I saw the opening shot, especially because I knew what it was referring to. Well deserved and looking forward to seeing your next match, hope it's equally grotesque

DoesNotFollow

What a lovely match. Although I won technically-speaking I feel I've also lost, in some sense, by Clive not going through in the competition. A back-alley, off the books rematch sometime perhaps @Clive Dogshit ? Give the Wronguns what they crave.

touchingcloth

That ^ would be excellent. It's a shame you were pitted against each other in the first round as this match would have made an epic final.

Clive Dogshit

Quote from: DoesNotFollow on July 16, 2023, 02:48:43 PMA back-alley, off the books rematch sometime perhaps @Clive Dogshit ? Give the Wronguns what they crave.

Now thats a great idea, illegal bare knuckle no rules wronging, uncontained by pixel counts and dimensions.

Johnny Yesno

I'm just catching up with Wimblewrong and I have to say this was a great match. Sorry I missed the voting but I don't know if I'd have been able to decide on a winner anyway.

pancreas