Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,330
  • Total Topics: 106,766
  • Online Today: 1,077
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 06:43:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Extraordinary - Disney + series

Started by Virgo76, February 05, 2023, 08:42:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhair60

Quote from: Virgo76 on February 05, 2023, 08:42:37 AMsomebody can give people orgasms simply by touching them

this is also how i give people orgasms

mrspangles

This show is all over the place. Dropping 'C' bombs for no reason when you could comfortably pitch this as a 'family round the telly' sitcom like Ghosts. Maddening. What were they thinking?

Msp1976

I've not seen it as I'm too tight to sign up to yet another streaming site. Did see Luke Rollason live a couple of fringes ago and he was pretty good. His new show has just been nominated for a Leicester comedy award so may be one to keep an eye on.

Snrub

Quote from: Msp1976 on March 20, 2024, 03:38:20 PMI've not seen it as I'm too tight to sign up to yet another streaming site. Did see Luke Rollason live a couple of fringes ago and he was pretty good. His new show has just been nominated for a Leicester comedy award so may be one to keep an eye on.

First season is on ITV's streaming service for free as of a couple of weeks ago FYI

neveragain

I'm still enjoying this. It's good fun. Julian Barratt features.

mjwilson

Quote from: mrspangles on March 20, 2024, 02:55:21 PMThis show is all over the place. Dropping 'C' bombs for no reason when you could comfortably pitch this as a 'family round the telly' sitcom like Ghosts. Maddening. What were they thinking?

C bombs are funny though

edwardfog

Well they've also got a character who makes people cum by touching them. I assume they made the show they wanted to make, which is good.

her?

Quote from: no_offenc on February 06, 2023, 07:26:57 AMArdal O'Hanlon appears in voice form here too.

Is this a My Hero spin-off?