Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 01:10:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

BLOPS III

Started by VegaLA, April 24, 2015, 08:54:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VegaLA

Another November, another CoD.

So I missed out on last years entry, the last CoD I got was BLOPS II and it was allright. Ghosts I could tell was going to be a miss and to be fair it had a hard time with GTA 5 and the new Gen change. I regret not picking up advanced Warfighter however so fingers crossed BLOPS III will be interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bfr053KdD6w

Johnny Textface

I'm not trying to be a dick, but are these all not just the same game regurgitated a la Fifa?

I'm very confused, they appear to have spent a fortune on marketing with that there trailer (hats off is wicked), but I don't actually know what they're trying to sell me, so either I'm an idiot and I should know, or that is a complete waste of money... ? Idiot?

Kelvin

Thursday

Quote from: Johnny Textface on April 24, 2015, 11:54:49 PM
I'm not trying to be a dick, but are these all not just the same game regurgitated a la Fifa?

I'm very confused, they appear to have spent a fortune on marketing with that there trailer (hats off is wicked), but I don't actually know what they're trying to sell me, so either I'm an idiot and I should know, or that is a complete waste of money... ? Idiot?

Well the last game had this double-jump mechanic and Kevin Spacey so I guess they need to find a way to top it.

It's still fucking stupid though.

It's odd though, a while ago the world war 2 shooter was overdone, so when Modern Warfare came out it seemed fresh. Now the futuristic sci-fi shooter is overdone.

Onken

Star Wars Battlefront all the way and I've come to hate multiplayer shooters.

VegaLA