Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 06:58:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

mrs bucket giving richard a big ol tit job and him spunking all over her back

Started by itsfredtitmus, May 26, 2022, 09:35:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

itsfredtitmus

not much like, just like a tea spoons worth of roy clarkian spunk and even then it comes out like the last bit of the toothpaste, one big slug of cum being spunked out all at once

itsfredtitmus

richarrrddd, not in the fanny! knowing our luck of the draw we'll end up with yet ANOTHER gay on our hands! (this is exactly how they talk in the show, please don't tell me otherwise i will be very upset)

classic stuff from roy clarke

Twit 2

Willy Wonka's giant gobstopper! High-fives for sending a barrow of Oompas up to Gloop's house for a crack of dawn "wake and frot" dance party, where pilled-up green people are pounding ticket winners over the kitchen island, Grandpa Joe screaming Mein Titty Kampf through a loudspeaker directed at his own arsehole; gold leaf declarations of Albanian zoophilia stuffed into knock-off forecourt Twixes; a space whore doing a big shit on the great glass elevator while Elon Musk looks up at it from the paddling pool.

Fambo Number Mive

"DO come in Elizabeth, and bring a cloth, Richard's got some middle class semen on my lovely cream back. His semen is  full of protein you know due to the excellent diet he has. He used to be on an all watermelon diet but that meant he produced so much ejaculate that I had to get the mop out...That's right Elizabeth, just below my shoulder blades. All that golf helps his aim you know. Daddy always said he was a crack shot in the bedroom when I played our honeymoon sex tape at parties."