Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 11:07:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

It's popcorn's turn for a ruined organism on Sunday morning

Started by Replies From View, May 27, 2022, 07:54:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

Ferris has promised to bring along his mummification kit so this should be a really swell time.

Poobum

Better not forget his canopic jars like he did with me, that frontal lobe is still on my dresser attracting sundry flies.

popcorn

Fucking hell but it's taken me ages to get this orgasm going.

Replies From View

Are you readying yourself for Sunday?  Or do you already feel ready?

Replies From View

popcorn

Ferris

I'm going to come clean: I don't have a mummification kit. I just wanted to look like a Big Man, mummification-wise.

I'm sorry.

Replies From View

Gradually this entire endeavour has gone to seed.  What we really needed to do was strike while the iron was hot, and we didn't.  We failed to strike while the iron was hot.

touchingcloth

popcorn

So can I just hang on to my organism for now or should I bin it?

Ferris

Well if you've already brought it all this way then you might as well show Holly and Phil.

Replies From View

Exactly.  There's episodes of Ben and Polly you are obliged to watch now, remember.

touchingcloth

People are kicking back against the manufactured obsolescence of orgasms, and if you search Facebook for "right to repair orgasms" then you'll probably find a local meet up where some men will be happy to give their tools a go on your orgasm.