Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:15:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

We're recalling all the Spunkgoblin 900s.

Started by H-O-W-L, January 22, 2022, 04:21:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H-O-W-L

Dreadful day. Might go bust, lads, might go bust. But we can't let any more unsuspecting knobs fly off.

shoulders

Was a Golemgloy® fanboy and holdout for years. Simpler times.

H-O-W-L

901s will have a blow-out flange. Gotta prevent this disaster from being repeated.

frajer

Just when you think bad times can't get worse.

Spunkgoblin Day is cancelled, we can't risk some kid getting a sharp green knob in the ear.

jamiefairlie

About time, no matter how many times I processed him with the SG900, there was always a tiny globule of spunk left in him, such that I'd always catch him having a sly wank behind the flower pot.

Ended up feeding him to the pigs, the daft cunt.

Replies From View

Plied with basil stewards, I'll bet.  Pesky contraptions.

Cuellar

Never had a problem with mine so I'll keep using it if you don't mind.

shlug

Utter tosh, I remember when you could buy the old TugTugWagons that would last for years with proper maintenance of the receiving chamber. Just another case of SG manufacturing obsolesce to cheap enthusiasts out of sticky wads of cash. Sad!

H-O-W-L

Never 'appened with the 850s. Never 'appened with the 850s.

Captain Z

Good, these things are ruining grassroots-level Versus. The amount of kids turning up thinking they are ready for a full match just because they've pwned a Spunkbot has gone beyond a joke.

Glebe