Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 05:33:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Cuellar is heading off to locate the Pompeii cavity that fits his exact shape

Started by Replies From View, January 25, 2022, 04:13:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

Everyone please wish Cuellar the best of luck on firstly his lone voyage to the city of Pompeii, then secondly his mission to locate the Pompeii cavity that fits his exact shape.

He has said he will likely live within that cavity for a few days' respite, feeling nourishment across time and space, and in particular allowing his genitals to feel "cradled" by his long-deceased Pompeii counterpart.  Ultimately he plans to take home the part of the cavity corresponding to these aforementioned genitals and also the buttocks, as keepsakes or a singular keepsake if they can survive in one piece. 

He is quite certain that the Pompeii authorities will be fine with it, and who's to challenge that?

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I hope he spots the 2000 year old graffiti on the wall of Romulus Secunduses house that says "Cuellar Cuntus Est".

Replies From View

Cuellar

I'll be posting updates on my insta, tik tok etc. (@PompeiiUpCuellar), really excited! :D

Replies From View

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

If you get in this one, you'll be able to suck the other Roman fella off:

idunnosomename

People. Please. A Roman colony on the bay of Naples has been destroyed by a pyroclastic flow.

Replies From View

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on January 25, 2022, 09:14:36 PMIf you get in this one, you'll be able to suck the other Roman fella off:

It looks ideal, until you remember that they are cavities and that one simply lacks any head support.