Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 10:35:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Picture of a young Amy Winehouse. NSFW. Or eyes.

Started by TC Raymond, August 21, 2007, 12:53:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chocky909

She looks fantastic in that pic anyway. She's covered in tatoos now though isn't she?

Actually here is a good illustration

I was looking for more celebrity kid pics and found these.

Same deal really, bad hair and bad teeth. The common denominator is pigtails you'll notice. I'd shag them anyway. Then, not now of course.

Hank_Kingsley

She was so buff. Why Amy?! Why?! Sir Mix-a-lot needs to be brought in to restore her thickness. Maybe once she gets off the vitamin k she'll get some lasers into get those sailor tats off.

Oh, yeah TC? Susanna Hoffs looks like a 12 your old girl in those pics you put up a while back. You big raging guitar wielding super nonce.*

* I feel I have to balance the relatively positive response I felt towards your flyer thread with a stern slap. Just like mummy...(my mummy, not yours)

Quote from: phantom_power on August 28, 2007, 02:02:00 PM
yes we must all be judged by our actions when we were 12 (or whatever)

It's not about judgement, I went to a theatre school at that age too - the difference is I wouldn't be scared of admitting it whereas Winehouse seems to be on a "I'm a gypsy, I didn't have no help getting here, I take drugs" shit-trip. It's hardly the first thing that people would think of is it.. Winehouse alongside Billy Piper and Emma Bunton doing jazz hands and loving it..

Also, Erykah Badu > Most Vocalists > Amy Winehouse.

TC Raymond

I will refrain from further posts in this thread once I've made my final statement. Winehouse is a gobby munter who makes bog-standard coffee table jazz. She's the Sade of the 00s, only more mental, obviously.

alan nagsworth

Seeing as you try to come across as completely anti-bullying, you're a bit of a cunt, aren't you TC? I mean personally I think you're a gobby munter who makes self-obsessed coffee table threads, and you are the Bill Oddie of the 00's, only more mental, obviously. But then, that's just thoughtless bullying, and we don't tolerate that kind of thing round here. Oh, wait...

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: [banned troll] on September 01, 2007, 05:12:16 PM
I will refrain from further posts in this thread
Hmmm, I wonder what the chances of that actually happening are?