Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 11:41:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

2021 CaB missing posters thread

Started by Gregory Torso, January 03, 2021, 12:02:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhair60

Quote from: kryton2.0 on March 13, 2021, 06:21:58 PM
Madhair was Pedro then? Or just trolling?

pedro bear was extremely nice and helpful to me. one of my favourite posters.

Quote from: Janie Jones on March 13, 2021, 06:19:56 PM
Not so 'kind' to young girls, really, was he, old Pedro_Bear? Accompanying every post with an anime picture of a super-stimulus perfect, skinny, doe-eyed little girl, often in school uniform. Just a little heads-up, there, for any woman and girl reading his execrable word salad; this is a nice image, this is a thing to think about. Think about the pretty little girl. I've made you think about the pretty little girl.

weak

Old Thrashbarg

Quote from: madhair60 on March 13, 2021, 07:12:42 PM
pedro bear was extremely nice and helpful to me. one of my favourite posters.

Thing is, everyone is capable of being nice and helpful on an individual level. And I didn't mind the original incarnation of Pedro - the anarchist/nihilist member of Anonymous who was actually thought provoking and challenging, even if it was done in an (intentionally) annoying way. Can't remember if that version was ever conclusively proved to be PK Duck, but whatever, they weren't a terrible poster.

But the version that has most recently posted here - the alt-right libertarian with nothing original to say, no ability to provoke thought and incapable of even getting a decent reaction - was just shit. A really, really poor troll.

madhair60

edit: not worth it. sorry.

Chedney Honks

I do miss ziggy starbucks, not sure why he ever left.

Ferris

Sherman Krank was worth reading as well, think they've dropped off in recent months.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Thursday

Quote from: madhair60 on March 13, 2021, 05:54:38 PM
pedro_bear was great, lovely person, really kind and interesting

UKIP voter

Sherman Krank

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on March 13, 2021, 10:42:54 PM
Sherman Krank was worth reading as well, think they've dropped off in recent months.
I'm still about but I'm spending a lot of time on ebay (hunting bargains) and youtube (researching potential bargains) at the moment as my GAS (pedal variant) has flared up again for the first time in a good few years.
I blame covid and Josh Scott in equal measure.

Retinend

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on March 13, 2021, 10:59:50 PM
Polish Civics of 1812

Yeah. And Mark Steel's Stockbroker AKA Backstage With Slowdive

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Retinend on March 14, 2021, 07:24:43 AM
Yeah. And Mark Steel's Stockbroker AKA Backstage With Slowdive

Yup, he's definitely missed. Still active on Facebook, and I've met him in real life, he's a very nice bloke.

Good to see yer man Kryton making a comeback too, another great bunch of lads I've met in that real life we have nowadays.

NoSleep

Quote from: The Mollusk on March 13, 2021, 07:10:55 PM
Haha yeah same. I miss the Cack Hen who scooped a massive turd out of the toilet to weigh it in tin foil. One of my fave CaB moments, that.

And catching his dad having a wank.

BlodwynPig

Shoulders!-Stomach?, used to love reading his posts. A good egg. One of the best. I always remember that time... Never a bad word. Top poster. Latter years... decline... terminal. Fond memories... so sad how it ended... curfew broken... craft beer... goading... Lukyanivska Prison... so sad.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Chedney Honks on March 14, 2021, 07:33:53 AM
Lookalike Mark Chapman

Still see him on Facebook now and then, not sure why he doesn't come here anymore but I miss him, great poster.

Dex Sawash

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on March 13, 2021, 10:59:50 PM
Polish Civics of 1812

I sometimes read their posts when I am feeling a certain way. Very grounding.

Emma Raducanu

If you've been here since the beginning, does it make you feel a bit like you're Ken Barlow or Charlie Fairhead,  still mixing it with the sexy new cast of cab? Remembering rats and purple tentacle like they're Elsie Tanner.

non capisco

Quote from: DolphinFace on March 14, 2021, 01:22:45 PM
If you've been here since the beginning, does it make you feel a bit like you're Ken Barlow or Charlie Fairhead,  still mixing it with the sexy new cast of cab? Remembering rats and purple tentacle like they're Elsie Tanner.

Yeah. As long as I'm not the Ian Beale of CaB. No-one wants that soubriqet.

imitationleather

I like to think of myself as Tony off Hollyoaks.

I started out all youthful, bright-eyed and optimistic, and now I am a middle-aged weather-beaten husk waiting for death.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I like to think of myself as a stupid, annoying cunt The Reg Holdsworth figure, came relatively late, people not too sure what to make of him at first, but then became a well known, laffter- provoking loveable buffoon.

Mind you, I should have fucked off by now, having married the CaB version of Her Who Used To Be On Russ Abbott's show , shouldn't I ? Ah, well.

idunnosomename

Pedro bear returned in the 2019 election thread sometime in the middle of the miserable night to gloat at us lefties and it was the worst thing imaginable

BlodwynPig

Quote from: imitationleather on March 14, 2021, 01:30:35 PM
I like to think of myself as Tony off Hollyoaks.

I started out all youthful, bright-eyed and optimistic, and now I am a middle-aged weather-beaten husk waiting for death.

I always picture you as the Toadfish of CaB.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: BlodwynPig on March 14, 2021, 01:41:02 PM

Toadie went through a phase where he insisted people called him Jared Rebecchi. I think this is where Andrew Cole got the idea from.

Butchers Blind

imitationleather

Quote from: BlodwynPig on March 14, 2021, 01:41:02 PM

Interesting, Lou Carpenter.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

kryton2.0

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on March 14, 2021, 07:47:54 AM
Yup, he's definitely missed. Still active on Facebook, and I've met him in real life, he's a very nice bloke.

Good to see yer man Kryton making a comeback too, another great bunch of lads I've met in that real life we have nowadays.

Likewise, we'll go for a pint when we can mate, when lockdown is over etc. Turks I reckon?

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: kryton2.0 on March 14, 2021, 01:59:04 PM
Likewise, we'll go for a pint when we can mate, when lockdown is over etc. Turks I reckon?

Either there or Tank, yeah, that'd be grand.

kryton2.0

mothman

Quote from: DolphinFace on March 14, 2021, 01:22:45 PM

I'm the Lt. Ayala of CaB. Always there in the background, inconspicuous in absence AND presence.

Ferris

I'm the hunky one who adds nothing but gives the mums an excuse to watch.