Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

July 12, 2024, 07:39:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Bobby Fingers

Started by wobinidan, November 15, 2023, 08:04:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim_MacLaine

Quote from: McDead on May 26, 2024, 02:46:56 PMI could see these on BBC Three or otherwise available on iPlayer. Don't think he's going to need it, though, suspect these are going to blow up in the coming year (as they deserve to, they're incredible)

Yeah, didn't Ogmios's School of Zen Motoring end up on BBC Four.

RottonRaddish

Fuck me, this chap is a genius. I bought the audiobook of The Power of the Strength of the Heart (The romantic novel he self-publishes in the Fabio one) to support him, expecting it to be a 15 minute skit or whatnot. But blow me down it's 4 and half hours, with a coherent plot and everything. It is also one of the laugh out loud funniest things I have ever heard, with some of the funniest lines in any comedy medium ever.

bobloblaw

Quote from: Jim_MacLaine on May 26, 2024, 11:06:36 PMYeah, didn't Ogmios's School of Zen Motoring end up on BBC Four.

BBC3. With a bit more budget that mostly went on the final episode with Benjamin Zephaniah

Matthew Dawkins Jub Jub

I backed his Patreon. His content is unique and I feel the urge to support with cash.

Cold Meat Platter

Watching the Fabio one again and holy shit the line re. the slo-mo guys "not only are they talented boys, but also very forgiving and willing to let bygones be bygones"

Cold Meat Platter

Incredible that there's a real book. Maximum respec.

McDead

I'm listening to it now and it's terrific.

Cold Meat Platter

Quote from: McDead on June 01, 2024, 02:22:49 AMI'm listening to it now and it's terrific.

I'll bet you are.

Utter Shit

Spoiler alert
"Now that's a workout" said Robbie, as Clara made absolute mincemeat of his bollocks.
[close]

Fucking hell

selectivememory

I'm about an hour or so into the book, and it is unbelievably funny. Approaching almost Nathan Fielder levels of dedication and commitment to write and publish a whole novella as a payoff to what was a five minute detour in a YouTube video.

My guesses for the next diorama:

Dave Matthews Sewage Attack

Not in contention:
Prescott v Farmer
TJ Miller's Amtrak Bomb Threat
Doc Ellis' LSD no-hitter

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Quote from: Cold Meat Platter on June 01, 2024, 01:54:45 AMWatching the Fabio one again and holy shit the line re. the slo-mo guys "not only are they talented boys, but also very forgiving and willing to let bygones be bygones"

Hah yeah, I love the running joke about him alienating all his collaborators

RottonRaddish

Finished and have to say one of the funniest £6 I have spent. And it also rather nicely ties into the Fabeo video.

Spoiler alert
Being a thinly veiled story about lusting over his personal trainer.
[close]

Absolutely lost my shit at the end tho.

Spoiler alert
Chew on that, you fucking loser!

Eat my box, you fanny famished dipshit!
[close]

Bently Sheds

I've only just seen this; Adam Savage found a secret special gift from Bobby that he hid in his workshop:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yTDnuK0q7E

phantom_power

The forethought and effort that goes into his various makes, digressions and hidden things is herculean. Man's a fucking genius

Tags: