Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

July 12, 2024, 06:50:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Taskmaster s18

Started by TheDevilPuppet, April 03, 2024, 10:08:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KennyMonster

Quote from: Twilkes on May 15, 2024, 04:13:21 PMSo what you're saying is, is that if you move your slips to point and covers, and the batsman nicks it, he's still out?

Erm 'Googlies and Chinamen'

Spoiler alert
(I don't really know cricket)
[close]

SteveDave

BritishHobo

There's a clip on Dave's YouTube channel of
Spoiler alert
Rosie Jones on Mel Giedroyc's show talking about wanting to be on Taskmaster, and the comments are making me really depressed. There's some properly horrible ones, and I just know there's going to be loads more horrible ones when it's actually announced.
[close]

TheDevilPuppet

Quote from: BritishHobo on May 24, 2024, 07:44:50 PMThere's a clip on Dave's YouTube channel of
Spoiler alert
Rosie Jones on Mel Giedroyc's show talking about wanting to be on Taskmaster, and the comments are making me really depressed. There's some properly horrible ones, and I just know there's going to be loads more horrible ones when it's actually announced.
[close]

I dunno - the Taskmaster online community are a pretty accepting bunch.  The people who'll slag the booking off are the type of cunts who'd slag off anything they were involved in anyway.

Twilkes

Rather bizarrely there was a thread on Reddit OVER TWO YEARS ago looking forward to a series when
Spoiler alert
Jack Dee and Rosie Jones
[close]
were on the cast together - did they know something no-one else did?

Twilkes

Jack Dee has long been one of Alex's white whales, ever since his Celebrity Big Brother days, so I hope he doesn't disappoint. Imagine if he was a right cunt!

TheDevilPuppet

So, cricket & 1950s gumshoe then.

Norton Canes

Norton Canes

Quote from: Twilkes on May 30, 2024, 09:08:54 PMJack Dee has long been one of Alex's white whales, ever since his Celebrity Big Brother days, so I hope he doesn't disappoint. Imagine if he was a right cunt!

From the one episode I saw, I think JD was playing it spot on - being curmudgeonly, but only up to a point and getting stuck into the tasks.

Twilkes

Andy Zaltzman has booked a tour, obviously hoping to ride a wave of popularity after Taskmaster airs in the autumn. He was always such a niche comedian, such a shame to think he'll soon be riding above the crowd suspended from balloons singing along to 80s TV adverts....

https://www.chortle.co.uk/other-news/2024/06/06/55770/andy_zaltzman_announces_his_biggest_tour_yet

Tags: