Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

July 16, 2024, 03:29:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Justin Lee Collins now

Started by EggsLikeABird, June 15, 2024, 02:49:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brundle-Fly

"You do not turn your fucking back to me in bed.

Sometimes I think about that threat. Not only the repetitive muscular pain you'd sustain in one shoulder, but the stench of his Magners breath in your face every night

EggsLikeABird

I may be making this up, but for some reason I think he narrated one of those "Most Bearded Abusers" type documentaries on Channel 5, where they covered his troubles.

tourism

Quote from: Ornlu on June 15, 2024, 02:24:18 PMSo only those that were directly involved have the right to an opinion? I don't think all the people calling him a cunt had anything to do with it either.

shut up chip

ProvanFan

I absolve him

And all of you, blessed children

Sonny_Jim

Alright mate, let me finish my fucking piss.  Kin ell.

Now what was it you wanted to show me?  Forgiveness and judgement can only be issued by those who have been wronged?  Fair enough mate.  Hand me that paper towel would ya?

As grandma used to say:

Names that have a count of three,
Are evil if they contain "Lee"

Lee Harvey Oswald
Robert Edward Lee
Lee Boy Malvo

Lee "Scratch" Perry? Time will tell...

Stinky Lomax

R. Lee Ermey considers name change

famethrowa

How's Grant Lee Buffalo going

Funcrusher

I recall reading a distinctly chilling quote from this piece of shit some time after his conviction. He indicated that as a result of being convicted he had embarked on some kind of therapy, but that the grim things he had done to his ex were just inexplicable and had happened for no reason and just couldn't be explained. He clearly has some kind of full blown personality disorder, the stuff he was found guilty of goes beyond just being a prick into just demented behaviour. But he clearly couldn't or wouldn't accept that he had something profoundly wrong with him, so just goes back to prattling on about Spangles and Grange Hill as if nothing had happened. The picture at the top of this thread is pure collapsed narcissism. He embodies something quite insidious within the particular era of light entertainment he emerged from.

Quote from: Funcrusher on June 16, 2024, 06:54:24 PMHe embodies something quite insidious within the particular era of light entertainment he emerged from.

He was from the period just before Savile's death was followed by Yewtree and other police investigations that ran as chill winds through the closed world of abusive showbiz.

Mr Trumpet

Maybe Bear Grylls is available, to baptise him in the Avon

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I'm glad he goes by Justin Lee Collins, so we don't get him confused with Justin Collins. If he ever wants to make a go of resurrecting his career, he could always do a Tony Wilson and start calling himself Justin L. Collins.

The Lurker

He turns up to (or used to) a lot of low level Comic Cons around the country.

What do you reckon he does for a living? According to the Guardian, his deal with Channel Five back in 2009 was worth over one million. One million! He used to be one of the those websites were you could pay to get a video message from your favourite "celebs" so presumably the money dried up. Wonder if anyone ever paid for a message from Justin.

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on June 16, 2024, 09:06:50 PMI'm glad he goes by Justin Lee Collins, so we don't get him confused with Justin Collins. If he ever wants to make a go of resurrecting his career, he could always do a Tony Wilson and start calling himself Justin L. Collins.

Or Colin Le Justin. A total rebrand with a sexy French edge.

holyzombiejesus

Quote from: shiftwork2 on June 15, 2024, 02:34:21 PMI have a signed copy of his autobiography.  I got it in Secret Santa on CaB many years ago.  Hello again to the rascal who sent it to me.  Please supply me with your address.

That was me!

shiftwork2

bushwick

Pukka Pad Pimpin.

Am sure I remember somebody on YouTube taking JLC's unedited abusive rant and putting it over some power electronics, maybe Whitehouse or Sutcliffe Jugend? Can't seem to find it anymore. Anyone else recall this?

poodlefaker

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on June 16, 2024, 09:06:50 PMI'm glad he goes by Justin Lee Collins, so we don't get him confused with Justin Collins. If he ever wants to make a go of resurrecting his career, he could always do a Tony Wilson and start calling himself Justin L. Collins.

I always confuse him with Jamie Lee Curtis. For years I was mystified why Christopher Guest would put up with such abuse.

Senior Baiano

Quote from: The Lurker on June 17, 2024, 09:57:19 PMHe used to be one of the those websites were you could pay to get a video message from your favourite "celebs" so presumably the money dried up. Wonder if anyone ever paid for a message from Justin.

Fucking hell, if you ever wanted to banter a mate off, get them a JLC cameo of where he yells aggressively at you, demanding to know if you've ever had sex with a black man

Lipglossed

Just popping in to say that I've never heard of Justin Lee Collins, but the picture in the OP is exactly how I'd expect someone called "Justin Lee Collins" to look

The Mollusk

Fuckin cowardly lion lookin ass motherfucker

Minami Minegishi

Sometimes you have to separate the art from the artist.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I wonder if the psoriasis on his back ever cleared up.

Captain Z

I get him confused with JLS and Goldie Lookin' Chain

Hank_Kingsley

What does he do now? Present a satellite radio show or something? Is he working in digital marketing somewhere in Bristol? Bricklaying? How does he support himself? Is he living off an inheritance? Does he have a girlfriend?

Would love to get him on here for a Q&A.

Hobo With A Shit Pun

Quote from: Hank_Kingsley on June 19, 2024, 02:05:06 PMWould love to get him on here for a Q&A.

We need someone to go and find Justin Lee Collins,and bring him back.

Do we know anyone who's good at doing that?

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Someone go hang around Bristol centre for a bit. He's bound to turn up at some point.

dontpaintyourteeth

You say that in jest but I literally did used to see him around Bristol quite a lot. That was before the unpleasantness though, admittedly. The abusive behaviour stuff I mean, not his tv career.