Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 07:32:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Terrible news

Started by Chedney Honks, April 08, 2021, 07:34:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Imagine what he will be up to with the 301 million pounds and land in Valhalla

None of those earth consequences bullshit anymore

kittens

personally i do think posters should be banned for putting up stuff that i find inane and disagreeable. sadly i do not own the website. but when i do, I'm coming for you all!!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

We drink to our youth, for days come and gone
For the Age of Aggression is just about done
We'll drive out the Stormcloaks and restore what we own
With our blood and our steel, we will take back our home

Down with Ulfric, the killer of kings
On the day of your death, we will drink and we'll sing
We're the children of Skyrim, and we fight all our lives
And when Sovngarde beckons every one of us dies
But this land is ours and we'll see it wiped clean
Of the scourge that has sullied our hopes and our dreams

Down with Ulfric, the killer of kings
On the day of your death, we will drink and we'll sing
We're the children of Skyrim, and we fight all our lives
And when Sovngarde beckons every one of us dies

We drink to our youth, for the days come and gone
For the Age of Aggression is just about done

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on April 08, 2021, 10:39:47 PM
Still, knifed up  geriatrics, eh?

Yeah, I know what you mean... phwoar!!!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Bowels: A New Trick to Empty Them Completely

Chedney Honks

Can't believe the direction this thread has taken, sorry I can't delete it

idunnosomename

i cant wait for my daddy to die and he's not even all that wealthy

Video Game Fan 2000

Anyone done "rosebud was the name of the knife" yet or is that just rank immaturity.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: fit bird on April 08, 2021, 10:47:06 PM
no i don't think that. what i think is this thread is cool and you should stop harshing the vibe with your negativity gramps.

I did actually have a little laugh to meself with that reply you done made, so fair play to you.There's something very Ian Bone/ Policeman Put In Hospital/ Class War/ Edgelord Tasteless Humour/ But Not So Tastteless As To Say '" Look At This  Blonde Pretty American Lady Golfer With Massive Knockers", Not * That* Kind Of Tasteless/ But Tasteless In The Right Way, Cos The People Involved Are Nasty Capitalists, And That" about this thread though, that I just cannae bring meself to go along with.

PlanktonSideburns

Love the

How come if you guys can laugh at death and I can't be a nauseating little creep

Strong argument

bgmnts

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on April 08, 2021, 11:00:31 PM
Love the

How Come if You Guys can Laugh at Death and I can't Be a Nauseating Little creep

Strong argument

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on April 08, 2021, 11:00:31 PM
Love the

How come if you guys can laugh at death and I can't be a nauseating little creep

Strong argument

Yeah, strong argument. You got me there ( albeit somewhat shoddily expressed, grammar- wise).

PlanktonSideburns

Done your self mate

Just here to dance on a couple a graves

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: bgmnts on April 08, 2021, 11:01:44 PM

Yeah, strong "adoringly  clapping your hands behind the school bully " argument, there. You, too, have got me there, fatty.

bgmnts

Hardly being bullied are you?

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: bgmnts on April 08, 2021, 11:07:25 PM
Cynical South Wales blokes who should probably exercise more who thinks jlmcthpt is a bit weird ASSEMBLE

Bronzy

I'd stab everyone here

Spoiler alert
up the arse lol
[close]

kittens

lisa jamc CANCELLED for defending murder victims??? how far is too far for the " 'so-called' " " 'tolerant' " " 'left' "?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

There's a little boy somewhere with a metal exoskeleton that helps him walk. He needs £20k or the kit is going back to the manufacturer in Portland. His parents have nothing so they'll have to pretend they own a 3D printer and make a replacement out of playdoh and magazines. Look Jonny, it works! It's the same, it's the same!

Just before the beknighted gerontolad here was stabbed they said he was spotted outside the little boy's house shouting and hissing like a venomous old goose.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: bgmnts on April 08, 2021, 11:07:25 PM
I don't really care for being called a nauseating little creep by some sneering, superior cunt just because I choose not to join in with people expressing glee at some rich old cunt being stabbed to death in  sub- reddit tones which I thought would have been beneath most of the contributors to this forum, to be honest. Fatty.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on April 08, 2021, 11:05:30 PM
Yeah, strong "adoringly  clapping your hands behind the school bully " argument, there. You, too, have got me there, fatty.

Couplea gorgeous big Welsh lads gonna come round and doorstep you and live stream you quivering like it's peadohunters

PlanktonSideburns

Sorry that was a bit harsh!

Just the last post that is, the rest is gold

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

The drummer from Liquid Gold has passed away, and you people are just carrying on as if it's nothing. Plankton Sideburns puts up that really drippy post like an ageing Chris Morris still trying to prove he's down with the kids, and I hope he did that with deliberate self- periodic intention, and....I can't even...

Sebastian Cobb

Alright put a pin, or maybe some other sharp implement in it mate, fucking hell.

PlanktonSideburns

This rich bloke was a drummer also? Fair doos

Shoulders?-Stomach!

He didn't even fuck off

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on April 08, 2021, 11:17:55 PM
Alright put a pin, or maybe some other sharp implement in it mate, fucking hell.

I hope you're addressing Plankton Sideburns as well, there. You *do* realise how wretched this thread looks, don't you?

bgmnts

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on April 08, 2021, 11:11:12 PM

I don't really care for being called a nauseating little creep by some sneering, superior cunt just because I choose not to join in with people expressing glee at some rich old cunt being stabbed to death in  sub- reddit tones which I thought would have been beneath most of the contributors to this forum, to be honest. Fatty.

I dont think you were called a nauseating little creep because you didnt laugh at a dead millionaire.

Although you come into the thread superior and wagging your finger, isnt a bit hypocritical?

Buelligan

Leese, look, we're just laughing because our hearts are breaking.  Have a care!

Seriously though, I am laughing because the world treats this as news, news, not because this old gump did anything good for anyone, no, simply because he piled up a shit load of money.  That is why we are supposed to care.  That is why they think people are interested. If he'd been on universal credit no one would've given two shits.  Don't that make you want to boogie?

kittens

Hi Lisa, i also think you are a nauseating little creep, and i am a muscle-bound young stud without an ounce of fat on my toned, sexual, flawless body. what will you do now??