Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 11:23:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

BREXIT GOES BACK AND FIFTH

Started by Replies From View, January 21, 2019, 10:15:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Where you at?

May's agreement
4 (4.6%)
No deal
12 (13.8%)
General election
9 (10.3%)
Cancel A50
44 (50.6%)
Vandalising my cock and balls
7 (8%)
Syndicating every boat I row
1 (1.1%)
Fish heads, fish heads, eat them up:  yum.
7 (8%)
Wearing a test tube over my knob and wanking the test tube with a tea cloth
3 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 87

ToneLa

Quote from: biggytitbo on February 09, 2019, 07:32:51 PM

And If we had a death penalty thread,

What's stopping this exactly. Hop to it lad.

Wow, why do my shittiest posts always start a new page? Let's mask that with a cartoon!

bgmnts

Yeah seriously, who will we blame after Europe? The establishment doing their job of convincing us the foreign cunts, not our home cunts, are the issue. So what happens when the foreign cunts go away?

Do we start blaming poor people and teachers again?

Zetetic

Think the EU will remain the bogeyman for some time to come, along with the BUGGERS who are already here and the brain-washed enemy within who stabbed the real British in the back.

ToneLa

Quote from: bgmnts on February 09, 2019, 08:22:12 PM
Yeah seriously, who will we blame after Europe?

Who's left?

Pun intended

DeadJefferson

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on February 09, 2019, 07:23:14 PM
Almost posted like anyone thinks you aren't a discredited piece of fucking shit human.

You don't understand that is a compliment, coming from you.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: DeadJefferson on February 09, 2019, 08:46:01 PM

Uninspired stock retort.

Thing is, ask anyone else and they'll agree with me. So lots of compliments coming your way.

ToneLa

Quote from: DeadJefferson on February 09, 2019, 08:46:01 PM

Sitting here mate wondering why you're ignoring me. I'm not fucking invisible, pal.

If you have a problem with my sources I expect you'll have edited Wikipedia by now. Fuck the Guardian, mate, they don't speak for me.

But if you seriously believed in your cause you'd surely do a bit more than this. I'm not convinced and you fucked off the second you had a teensy bit of resistance.

Great. Out of me and you, I know who I'd back in a war. And I'd fucking put flowers down a gun.

If you want me to believe something, and cite someone Wikipedia calls a racist, I would be a fool to accept it without my own cognition. Like that doesn't count! People judge you on things like that. Fairly, might I state. It's called "having standards".

Belief might come cheap to you, but you seem intent on selling it anyway. I might buy, but the price is honesty. I'd have a wee bit more respect if you made an effort to meet me even halfway.

After all, it's not like you're asking what I'm selling.

biggytitbo

Quote from: bgmnts on February 09, 2019, 08:22:12 PM
Yeah seriously, who will we blame after Europe? The establishment doing their job of convincing us the foreign cunts, not our home cunts, are the issue. So what happens when the foreign cunts go away?

Yeah you answer your own question there, but it still hasn't dawned on you has it?

BlodwynPig

Quote from: biggytitbo on February 09, 2019, 09:06:21 PM

Yeah you answer your own question there, but it still hasn't dawned on you has it?

Brexit: Dawn of the Shed

ToneLa

biggytitbo

And this is the end game https://amp.theguardian.com/politics/2019/feb/09/back-theresa-may-brexit-deal-then-hold-peoples-vote-backbencher-plan

QuoteTheresa May could win parliament's approval for her controversial Brexit deal in return for guaranteeing another referendum, under a new plan being drawn up by a cross-party group of MPs. The new vote would give the British people a simple choice: to confirm the decision or stay in the EU.

Ohh that's a lovely choice isn't it - do you want the EU's plan A, or the EU's plan B?

Your actual choice is not on the menu, the same old EU con.

ToneLa

Quote from: biggytitbo on February 09, 2019, 09:14:05 PM
And this is the end game https://amp.theguardian.com/politics/2019/feb/09/back-theresa-may-brexit-deal-then-hold-peoples-vote-backbencher-plan

Ohh that's a lovely choice isn't it - do you want the EU's plan A, or the EU's plan B?

How come when I asked you specifically about the end game scenario a couple hours ago you said you'd already said it and Go Fish? And here you have new things to say?

Look, happy to do the dirty work and dig up your own quotes again, not an issue. Just trying to keep an open mind - I think you're intelligent, resourceful, and spirited. If you're on the subject of endgame I have a few questions. You saw them earlier.

Just say the word.

Even if you don't want to answer those I'd happy to be a willing participant on the subject of post-EU life. What say you?

I don't see anyone else here willing to talk about what totally non-EU life is like.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

That's a Tory con, not the EUs. Ultimately everything the government do is their call and their fault.

Did the EU direct them to do this? No

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Interesting to see that they are this desperate to fuck Corbyn that arch Remainers and Leavers are both potentially due to combine on it...

It's all speculation anyway, let's see

biggytitbo

Quote from: ToneLa on February 09, 2019, 09:18:45 PM
How come when I asked you specifically about the end game scenario a couple hours ago you said you'd already said it and Go Fish? And here you have new things to say?

My position is quite clear - I don't think we're leaving the EU. What the exact mechanism by which we are thwarted is I don't pretend to know. It'll be political hijinks like this though obviously, as there is no honest way out of it.

ToneLa

Quote from: biggytitbo on February 09, 2019, 09:25:12 PM
My position is quite clear - I don't think we're leaving the EU. What the exact mechanism by which we are thwarted is I don't pretend to know. It'll be political hijinks like this though obviously, as there is no honest way out of it.

What I suppose then I find confusing is you spoke freely about making our politicians honest, kicking out the frauds etc.

I find that hugely appealing.

I suppose that reply begs the question, if you don't believe in us leaving as an immutable fact, have you thought about it to that level? I don't think I'm someone who will castigate you for saying "no". I don't torture myself with what I think impossible anyway, eg. second referendum seems a hopeless pipe dream.

I'd love to drain the swamp, as it were, but totally lack belief in the possibility without some kind of toxic idea such as, oh let's say, a referendum society? I can feel the eyes turn away already :)

biggytitbo

I hold the chance of us leaving no deal as less than 1 in 10. May's deal looks doomed unless the EU make seemingly impossible concessions, so that leaves us staying by some form of political maneuvering and oh so familiar EU conniving the most likely prospect right now. In admit it is extremely uncertain at this point though, but on balance I think we're staying cos that's what the people who actually control everything want (unlike Jacob Rees Mogg et all, who get a lot of publicity but effectively have zero real power).

ToneLa

Quote from: biggytitbo on February 09, 2019, 09:43:39 PM
I hold the chance of us leaving no deal as less than 1 in 10. May's deal looks doomed unless the EU make seemingly impossible concessions, so that leaves us staying by some form of political maneuvering and oh so familiar EU conniving the most likely prospect right now. In admit it is extremely uncertain at this point though, but on balance I think we're staying cos that's what the people who actually control everything want (unlike Jacob Rees Mogg et all, who get a lot of publicity but effectively have zero real power).

So can you answer what happens if it does or, I'd accept this and drop it, flat no?

ToneLa

Absolutely baffled this isn't the CaB thread where Saturday Night parties* happen

* Right wing splinter parties off UKIP eh readers?

Buelligan

Quote from: biggytitbo on February 09, 2019, 09:14:05 PM

Well, you could always emigrate.

Go and live in Turkey, they won't be joining the EU for fucking decades.

biggytitbo

The history of Britain goes back thousands of years, surviving countles crises, natural disasters, wars, political upheavals, invasions and cultural revolutions. Eventually we'll dismiss whatever ephemeral guff comes from brussels, if not now, sooner or later.

ToneLa

Quote from: biggytitbo on February 09, 2019, 11:52:35 PM
The history of Britain goes back thousands of years, surviving countles crises, natural disasters, wars, political upheavals, invasions and cultural revolutions. Eventually we'll dismiss whatever ephemeral guff comes from brussels, if not now, sooner or later.

What, my posts invisible now? You should IMO reply in the order they are left.

Quote from: biggytitbo on February 09, 2019, 09:43:39 PM

So can you answer what happens if it does or, I'd accept this and drop it, flat no?

Not saying I'll bang away at this tonight, I'll park it for a few days but it's literally a yes or no question, do you feel you can talk about the post exit endgame or not

Cold Meat Platter

Yes thousands and some would say thousands more. And I hate ephemeral guff.

BlodwynPig

More Frank Spencer than Richard Spencer, but the point is well made.

BlodwynPig

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: biggytitbo on February 09, 2019, 06:28:35 PM
The one interesting thing about this is you could remove a single poster and the forum would be 90+% remain.

That is not normal.

CaB isn't normal for someone with your standards. That's what we like about it. It's ironic that you are complaining about this when you are such a freak yourself, though. Let's face it, we're the only people who will indulge you, aren't we?

Johnny Yesno

ToneLa

The history of Brussels goes back thousands of years, surviving countles crises, natural disasters, wars, political upheavals, invasions and cultural revolutions. Eventually they'll dismiss whatever ephemeral guff comes from Britain, if not now, sooner or later.

Fixed for balance & accuracy & funsies

jobotic

So Biggy, you were intensely relaxed about the Seabourne deal. Still feel the same way? Or are you confident you can blame it on the EU or remainers that you hate so much rather than the Tories that you were so happy to defend?