Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,795
  • Total Topics: 106,777
  • Online Today: 949
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 03:56:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PHWOARR (the sexy people thread)

Started by 303, February 26, 2016, 05:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Yesno

Z

I genuinely burst out loud with laughter at the thought of that photo being up in some mechanic's workshop.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: The Boston Crab on November 10, 2018, 07:49:00 AM
I genuinely burst out loud with laughter at the thought of that photo being up in some mechanic's workshop.

You are a very strange man, Bosto.

She just looks like a nice normal person, going about her business, smiling for the camera.

The word 'congresswoman' sent me over the edge, the notion of being aroused by someone's political commitment or something like that. It reads as the archetypal discerning tryhard CaB pin-up of choice.

Edited ambiguity.

Z

Quote from: The Boston Crab on November 10, 2018, 12:13:02 PM
She just looks like a nice normal person, going about her business, smiling for the camera.

The word 'congresswoman' sent me over the edge, the notion of being aroused by someone's political commitment or something like that. It reads as the archetypal discerning tryhard CaB pin-up of choice.

Edited ambiguity.
I found the response really funny.

She's, like, absurdly pretty though.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Z on November 10, 2018, 12:45:55 PM
I found the response really funny.

She's, like, absurdly pretty though.

Each to their own. Look at his next response, though. He's a fucking Oxbridge snob.

a duncandisorderly

should've been in "the wizard of oz"; studio said she was too old or wouldn't pay what her agent demanded, or something... then shirley temple asked for too much too, & garland got the gig.

but here's deanna.

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on November 10, 2018, 01:02:18 PM
Each to their own. Look at his next response, though. He's a fucking Oxbridge snob.

What are you talking about now, you overly literal moron? My best mate works in a garage and my fucking dad did for years. That's why I find the idea of the congresswoman's picture alongside cut out page 3 pictures so funny.

You don't share or understand my sense of humour, fair enough, but fuck you for saying I'm a snob you narrow minded thick piece of shit cunt.

Dex Sawash

Johnny Yesno

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: The Boston Crab on November 10, 2018, 07:49:00 AM

This is a funny thing to picture.

a duncandisorderly

Quote from: Z on November 09, 2018, 11:02:22 PM

Congresswoman Ilhan Omar

is that a nord electro back there? I've got one of them...

kalowski

Quote from: a duncandisorderly on November 10, 2018, 06:09:43 PM
is that a nord electro back there? I've got one of them...
PHWOARR (the sexy keyboard thread)

bgmnts

"The thudding was incredibly loud but sexy like the relax riff"

mothman

She looks like she's been assembled from parts of Darcy Bussell and Carey Mulligan. Literally.

Butchers Blind

mothman

MuteBanana

Phil Collins thread reminded me of his daughter Lily. I think this is what they mean by English rose.

Hey, Punk!

The effortless perfection of Detectorists is partly acheived by the casting of the gorgeous Rachael Stirling, her knowing sarcastic facial expressions always get me.

Norton Canes

I know what you mean. Just looking at that picture, it feels like she is mocking me.

Head Gardener

Clownbaby

Proper jealous of her water painting skills

Bhazor

Lauren Searle

Lauren Spearmly if I have my way.

surreal

Too much netflix lately, but I do think Tiya Sicar from The Good Place is gorgeous:

and I want to marry the lawyer lady from Making a Murderer: