Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 01:51:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW out loud: The Thread

Started by Nowhere Man, March 19, 2018, 04:03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

a duncandisorderly

Quote from: Twed on May 22, 2019, 04:10:03 PM
I was only joking about duncandisorderly saying all gays are pedos. The joke was "this would be a ridiculous thing to extract from his comment". I am sorry it has been brought before the advisory panel

all good.

kalowski

Quote from: Bennett Brauer on May 26, 2019, 03:37:53 PM
Yes, it's great to laugh at someone for loving their country isn't it?

I hope your family is next to cry in a street.
Actually that wouldn't be nice.
Thankfully we are laughing at an arch right winger who was happy to demonise the poor and immigrants and who was crying at the demise of her own, dreadfully poor career.

Johnny Yesno

It's a reference to a comment made by a former poster who definitely hasn't signed up under multiple accounts since.

Twed

Quote from: a duncandisorderly on May 26, 2019, 04:13:49 PM
all good.
a duncandisorderly is saying this in response to homophobes. a duncandisorderly thinks that all homophobes (and Nazis, also Graham Linehan) are "good".

St_Eddie

Quote from: imitationleather on May 26, 2019, 03:31:36 PM
Chalk me up as another who dug that shit.

Cats bury them for a reason you know?  Best to just leave them be.

a duncandisorderly

Quote from: Twed on May 26, 2019, 05:08:34 PM
a duncandisorderly is saying this in response to homophobes. a duncandisorderly thinks that all homophobes (and Nazis, also Graham Linehan) are "good".

ah, I see what you did there.

Ferris

Glebe

poo

The work of the brilliant alcoholic messiah, not me

Glebe

Twed

Haha, marvelous. I love the entries here that don't make sense until you see their context, and that was perhaps the best reveal yet.

Attila

I caught up with this thread before catching up with the Bank Holiday one, so didn't know the context of bgmnts's contribution initially, either :)

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Twed on May 28, 2019, 07:52:00 AM
Haha, marvelous. I love the entries here that don't make sense until you see their context, and that was perhaps the best reveal yet.

Yeah I had 'Where's the context you twaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat' pre-typed and ready to send.

Twed

Just for the few who might have missed this: if a post is properly quoted you can click the "Quote from:" line to see it in context.

Attila

Quote from: Twed on May 28, 2019, 07:58:42 AM
Just for the few who might have missed this: if a post is properly quoted you can click the "Quote from:" line to see it in context.

I had no idea about that function -- ta!!

madhair60

Replies From View

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on May 28, 2019, 07:57:03 AM
Yeah I had 'Where's the context you twaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat' pre-typed and ready to send.

I just think it's funny whenever anyone requests a cup of tea.

mothman

Aww, first time I've rated this thread in a while. It's made my day, sad as that sounds. This is how I live now.

Lordofthefiles

Quote from: Hundhoon on May 28, 2019, 07:51:40 AM
wouldn't it be funny if we had a civil war over this, we are the only major European country that has not gone totally mental in pat 200 years, maybe its our time?
we never had a Napoleon, a Mussolini or Hitler or Stalin or Franco
think were above it, but aint.
rural gammon vs Urban poofs, the Scottish are the Kurds,

QDRPHNC

You know the kind of thread you hope nobody replies to because it's already perfect in every way?

Quote from: The Boston Crab on May 28, 2019, 04:59:42 PM
Yeah I broke the crciut board

Edit: Just wanted update this to reflect the fact that the thread in question is, in fact, a lie.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: QDRPHNC on May 28, 2019, 05:31:05 PM
You know the kind of thread you hope nobody replies to because it's already perfect in every way?

Edit: Just wanted update this to reflect the fact that the thread in question is, in fact, a lie.

Kind of implicit with Bosto, with his imaginary marathons and wife

Ironically, two of the only things I've ever told the truth about.

The crappin thing is a lie though.

jenna appleseed

Quote from: Replies From View on May 27, 2019, 10:12:06 AM

From an alternate Yellow Submarine where instead of Love they all start singing about Gove.

I just hope it never happens.

Of course if they do end up singing "All you need is Gove" they'd presumably need to make "Gove" sound like "guv" which would be quite funny.

gib

From 'Things you have watched with awe' thread

Quote from: phes on May 29, 2019, 12:31:37 AM
Watched my friend drive a fork lift truck straight through the locked door of a porta-cabin in a closed coal yard so that he could steal the topless calendar off the wall. He probably could've just kicked the door open but the overkill of how he went about getting in was, for me as a 13 year old, pretty awesome

There are many such stories and he is of course dead now.

madhair60

Quote from: phes on May 29, 2019, 12:31:37 AM
Watched my friend drive a fork lift truck straight through the locked door of a porta-cabin in a closed coal yard so that he could steal the topless calendar off the wall. He probably could've just kicked the door open but the overkill of how he went about getting in was, for me as a 13 year old, pretty awesome

There are many such stories and he is of course dead now.