Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:29:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I STILL FUCKING LOVE CATS

Started by Cerys, May 25, 2019, 12:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bgmnts

Remember to give her a good shoeing as soon as you get home. Show the cunt who's boss.

Attila

Quote from: Menu on November 12, 2020, 06:54:36 PM
Not sure the cat's enjoying that. Seems slightly cruel.

Don't worry, Menu -- I had a tomcat (Mr Rednuts) years ago who reacted in a very similar fashion, and in between the tro lo lo-type actions, would purr his head off , and look at me with the same expression when I'd stop.

One of my current cats, Susan Bucket, has a similar reaction to having her arse scratched, except she quacks like a duck the entire time.

Both would have torn me to pieces had this disliked it.

As others have noted above, some cats can't be arsed (ha!) if you scratch them there, and with some, it pushes a silly reaction button.

Mr Whiskers main thing is to sit on my lap when I'm at my desk and groom and groom and groom my hand and arm; eventually he turns his face up to mine and just pushes his nose against mind with this maniac expression on his face, holds it there for a beat, then starts to groom my face.

Cats is weird, but nice.
It's silly fun :)

Menu

Quote from: Attila on November 14, 2020, 08:43:15 AM
Don't worry, Menu -- I had a tomcat (Mr Rednuts) years ago who reacted in a very similar fashion, and in between the tro lo lo-type actions, would purr his head off , and look at me with the same expression when I'd stop.

One of my current cats, Susan Bucket, has a similar reaction to having her arse scratched, except she quacks like a duck the entire time.

As others have noted above, some cats can't be arsed (ha!) if you scratch them there, and with some, it pushes a silly reaction button.

Mr Whiskers main thing is to sit on my lap when I'm at my desk and groom and groom and groom my hand and arm; eventually he turns his face up to mine and just pushes his nose against mind with this maniac expression on his face, holds it there for a beat, then starts to groom my face.

Cats is weird, but nice.

Ah thanks for taking the time to post that, Attila. I'm sure you (and everyone else who responded) are right. I've just become over-sensitive to animal welfare I think. Not sure why.

Lovely examples as well there, although I think I'd draw the line at scratching a cat's arse.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

So one of mine (Oscar) has decided that today is a good day to go disappearing. Not seen since 5am, which is unusual as he is a proper house cat and it is a wet day. Trying not to get worried sick but...arhghhh.

Anyway, if you see a black cat with white socks and a moustache can you send him my way.

Dex Sawash

Quote from: Al Tha Funkee Homosapien on November 14, 2020, 01:55:47 PM

Anyway, if you see a black cat with white socks and a moustache can you send him my way.

[tag] Entreaties you can crowbar into this song
https://youtu.be/4N3iVHxP8FQ [/tag]

pupshaw

Quote from: Attila on November 14, 2020, 08:43:15 AM

Cats is weird, but nice.

There's another standard cat response to rubbing their belly too much or touching their back legs

1. Kick very hard with back legs
2. Half-hearted bite on finger
3. Lick finger.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Cat update:  returned. all is well.

steve98

Aw you twat, I was half-way through typing a hang on in there, he'll be back, comforting reply.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Quote from: steve98 on November 14, 2020, 04:42:49 PM
Aw you twat, I was half-way through typing a hang on in there, he'll be back, comforting reply.

Well I was very happy to see his stupid face this evening. Got to self-isolate for 14 days after a recent contact at work so need all the feline support I can get!

pupshaw

Here's Fred not particularly upset by the death of Bobby Ball

Attila

Quote from: Menu on November 14, 2020, 10:28:46 AM
Ah thanks for taking the time to post that, Attila. I'm sure you (and everyone else who responded) are right. I've just become over-sensitive to animal welfare I think. Not sure why.

Lovely examples as well there, although I think I'd draw the line at scratching a cat's arse.

No worries! It's understandable. I've seen cat vids that are 'funny' where it's clear the cat is afraid or angry.

But in the case of T. L. L. cat, I think he's happy and silly. The little nose boop at the end reinforces it :)

Dex Sawash

Quote from: Al Tha Funkee Homosapien on November 14, 2020, 04:37:45 PM
Cat update:  returned. all is well.

Were you the one upthread who was about to go adopt a cat?

easytarget

Pink Gregory

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Quote from: Dex Sawash on November 14, 2020, 11:52:02 PM
Were you the one upthread who was about to go adopt a cat?

No, always tempted for more though.

the

Quote from: easytarget on November 15, 2020, 03:20:45 AM

"Yes yes y'all! and you don't stop..."

(I take it your pop shield is in the bin in tatters)

Icehaven

Quote from: pupshaw on November 14, 2020, 08:42:00 PM
Here's Fred not particularly upset by the death of Bobby Ball

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww look at his paw.

imitationleather

bgmnts

Paint me like one of your French cats.

jobotic

Well she's here. She's lovely and friendly and loves strokes.

She wont bloody sit down though, always pacing about and hasn't been still for more than a couple of minutes. I assume that she's nervous and everything is unfamiliar so she can't relax but I hope she gets some sleep tonight.

Photo when I can work out how to.

Icehaven

Excellent! Hope she's very happy, looking forward to pics.

Cerys

So many beautiful pussmogs.  We are all blessed   Or subverted   Or most likely both.

Menu

WHERE ARE THE FUCKING PICTURES FFS

imitationleather

Attila

Quote from: imitationleather on November 16, 2020, 06:43:46 PM

Two cat statues.
It's one of those optical illusion images -- two faces, or one vase?

Icehaven

easytarget

Quote from: icehaven on November 16, 2020, 07:03:11 PM
I've got that bookcase too. Also GIMME YOUR CAT.
i am also going to require your cat. thx.

The Mollusk

We got a new bed. The company runs a monthly photo competition and if your photo is picked as the best one they refund the full cost of the bed. Obviously had to get the cats in (plus their portrait painted by my partner's sister). Surefire winning material if you ask me.