Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 01:27:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

I STILL FUCKING LOVE CATS

Started by Cerys, May 25, 2019, 12:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icehaven

Quote from: Menu on December 14, 2020, 02:06:40 AM
DID ANYONE LIKE MY FUCKING CAT FFS.

I posted before I saw this, but yes of course, she's FUCKING LOVELY.
No seriously she's a beaut, her eyebrow whiskers alone deserve their own fan club.

Menu

Quote from: icehaven on December 14, 2020, 02:17:23 AM
I posted before I saw this, but yes of course, she's FUCKING LOVELY.
No seriously she's a beaut, her eyebrow whiskers alone deserve their own fan club.

Ah thank you. I love her so much.

Cerys

Your cat is beautiful, and evidently about to chirrup or lovingly headbutt you.  Possibly both.

Menu

Quote from: icehaven on December 14, 2020, 02:13:48 AM
She's taking none of your nonsense though. That beautiful, pissed off face.

Oooh do you think she looks pissed off? That's interesting. I thought she looked quite content. I suppose it's all in the eye of the beholder. She is amazing though - so talkative and clever.

Menu

Quote from: Cerys on December 14, 2020, 02:21:47 AM
Your cat is beautiful, and evidently about to chirrup or lovingly headbutt you.  Possibly both.

Ah I'm so pleased you said this. Yes that's what she does. She loves a good chirrup and headbutt. And wafting herself around my legs. She also covers her ears when I'm listening to something that's too loud.

Icehaven

Quote from: Menu on December 14, 2020, 02:23:00 AM
Oooh do you think she looks pissed off? That's interesting. I thought she looked quite content. I suppose it's all in the eye of the beholder. She is amazing though - so talkative and clever.

I just thought she looked a bit sarky, bit paws on hips, but you were there so I'm sure you read her better. My Mum's cats are permanently like that so I just forget sometimes cats are less difficult.

Cerys

Does she do that thing where she tilts her head before following through with a full-on body-flop so you can tickle her tummy?  One of ours does that.  A cat with no shame.

Menu

Quote from: icehaven on December 14, 2020, 02:26:11 AM
I just thought she looked a bit sarky, bit paws on hips, but you were there so I'm sure you read her better. My Mum's cats are permanently like that so I just forget sometimes cats are less difficult.

Ha ha! Yes she's not a normal cat. Her sister is far more cat-like. This is her grumpy sister:

Menu

Quote from: Cerys on December 14, 2020, 02:28:58 AM
Does she do that thing where she tilts her head before following through with a full-on body-flop so you can tickle her tummy?  One of ours does that.  A cat with no shame.

Ha! Yes she does. I theorised that it was because she was the runt of the litter so always had to be submissive in front of her siblings - but in doing so discovered that she loves her tummy tickled.

bgmnts

"Yeah I'm in a box wanna make something of it?"

Menu

Quote from: bgmnts on December 14, 2020, 02:32:25 AM

Ha ha! That picture always makes me laugh. I love her self-importance whilst doing an objectively silly thing. Like Captain Mainwaring or something.

Icehaven

Quote from: Menu on December 14, 2020, 02:29:12 AM
Ha ha! Yes she's not a normal cat. Her sister is far more cat-like. This is her grumpy sister:

Awwwwwwwww!!! Definitely "fuck y'all I'm in this box and that's it". Beautiful puss.

Cerys

Quote from: Menu on December 14, 2020, 02:30:36 AM
Ha! Yes she does. I theorised that it was because she was the runt of the litter so always had to be submissive in front of her siblings - but in doing so discovered that she loves her tummy tickled.

Brilliant - not least because she and her sister look rather a lot like Fliss (our shameless feline).

Menu

Quote from: icehaven on December 14, 2020, 02:35:59 AM
Awwwwwwwww!!! Definitely "fuck y'all I'm in this box and that's it". Beautiful puss.

Haha! That's definitely what she's thinking. She's fit but oh my god doesn't she know it.

Menu

Quote from: Cerys on December 14, 2020, 02:39:18 AM
Brilliant - not least because she and her sister look rather a lot like Fliss (our shameless feline).

Have you got a picture to hand???

Cerys

Yes, but imgur is playing silly beggars.  I'll see if I can bend it to my whims.

Edit - failed.  I'll see what I can manage tomorrow.

easytarget

Quote from: bgmnts on December 14, 2020, 02:32:25 AM

Feed my eyes, can you sew them shut?
Jesus Christ, deny your maker
He who tries, will be wasted
Feed my eyes now you've sewn them shut

Cerys

^ Lovely

imgur stopped being an arse -

Fliss, unimpressed at being disturbed.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Ever get the feeling that you're being watched...?

Menu

Quote from: Cerys on December 14, 2020, 01:25:48 PM
^ Lovely

imgur stopped being an arse -

Fliss, unimpressed at being disturbed.

That's amazing! She does look like mine! So grumpy though.

Menu

Cerys

Quote from: Menu on December 15, 2020, 12:26:13 AM
That's amazing! She does look like mine! So grumpy though.

She isn't prone to looking grumpy - it's only when she's near a camera that it happens.  Bizarre.

Menu

Quote from: Cerys on December 15, 2020, 01:37:27 AM
She isn't prone to looking grumpy - it's only when she's near a camera that it happens.  Bizarre.

Ha! Yes I think cats do that on purpose. She's lovely. How old is she?

Cerys

About six and a half.  Her brother is a fluff-monster - I'll try to get a photo posted tomorrow.

Cerys

As predicted -

Spoony (the massive).

bgmnts

Is he even able to get back up or is he stuck there?

Absolute unit big boi.

steve98

Looks like a small black bear has an arm around him (probably drunk)

steve98

I can't tell where the cat ends and the upholstery begins.

Dex Sawash

Quote from: steve98 on December 15, 2020, 06:47:08 PM
I can't tell where the cat ends and the upholstery begins.

It's ok if Cerys dies her hair

Pingers

Your cat is lovely. We used to have a really affectionate / bit bitey tabby & white, who I miss. Our current cat is... characterful. Not arsed at all with cuddles, laps or any of that. Very bitey. Would be nice to have one of both