Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 10:30:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW out loud II: The GUFFAWther Part 2

Started by madhair60, December 06, 2019, 09:38:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on January 21, 2020, 05:12:33 PM
I'm afraid Dale is a very poor presenter nowadays. He struggles to get work.

Yar, I was just thinking we haven't seen much of him for the least year or two.  Odd given he normally turns up to present a bottle of milk being opened.

DrGreggles

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: DrGreggles on January 21, 2020, 07:15:04 PM
"One of the gayest men in Europe"

Yeah but just think of all the hot chicks he banged.  He banged them.  Boy, did he bang them.

bgmnts

Yeah because he was inhaling a lot of nail remover at that time, I'M TOLD.

Ray Travez

Topic- David Baddiel's new stand-up show about internet 'trolls'

Quote from: Brundle-Fly on January 23, 2020, 12:07:23 AM
Surely, it won't be him just reading out trolling tweets for an hour and a half?

Quote from: the on January 23, 2020, 12:08:27 AM
No.

There'll be an interval

Blue Jam

Dex Sawash

Fun Wuhan fact, it is where TBC's hot dry noodles originated. I know more about hot dry noodles than I do about any food that I have never tried.

Blue Jam

Dewt

Quote from: Jim Bob on January 25, 2020, 03:35:38 PM
Ah, I see.  So Arthur Mathews now self-identifies as Graham Linehan.  Seems a tad rich, all things considered.

Dewt

DoesNotFollow

Quote from: Replies From View on January 24, 2020, 04:58:21 PM
Ender Kits.  Handy kits for finishing off those things you used starter kits to start.

Drawer Wasters.  If you've ever been absolutely on the brink of sickness due to owning an embarrassing excess of drawer space, then fear no longer.  Drawer WastersTM effortlessly suck useful storage space from drawers, rendering them barely capable of holding a couple of socks each.  Need to store VHS tapes and books?  Forget it!

Inflatable Chris Packham.

Dewt

Quote from: Captain Z on January 25, 2020, 06:18:04 PM
Remember the quaint English tea shops
When drinks always tasted the same
Only one flavour of tea bag
And coffee had only one name
It's too real

Ferris

Quote from: idunnosomename on January 25, 2020, 09:57:54 PM
Quote from: Cold Meat Platter on January 25, 2020, 09:24:41 PM
I did think it was a bit rum how he accused them of bringing the royal family into disrepute just a few weeks after the Nonce Andrews imbroglio.

Torn is still a good single imo

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

On how Simon Cowell will never die while we still have his music:
Quote from: idunnosomename on January 06, 2020, 11:39:40 PM
yes, all the great acts we treasure. like.

hahaha look at the cunts face it's like underneath a cuttlefish

Puce Moment

Not a post, but Phoenix Lazarus' new profile photo made me inhale my morning coffee. So also not a guffaw, and much more a coughing fit.

Quote from: Puce Moment on January 26, 2020, 11:32:56 AM
Not a post, but Phoenix Lazarus' new profile photo made me inhale my morning coffee. So also not a guffaw, and much more a coughing fit.

My condolences for your caffeine-based state of temporary asphyxiation, and my solemn contrition for having being its cause.

alan nagsworth

No idea what's happening with the tags at the moment but I'm thrilled that they're back, fucking howling at the all-caps batshit ramblings in the Only Fools and Three Courses thread.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: alan nagsworth on January 26, 2020, 06:25:32 PM
No idea what's happening with the tags at the moment but I'm thrilled that they're back, fucking howling at the all-caps batshit ramblings in the Only Fools and Three Courses thread.

We'll eventually need another thread for tags that make you howl

Gregory Torso

Quote from: alan nagsworth on January 26, 2020, 06:25:32 PM

Me too. It's the total lack of punctuation and repetition of MERLIN, jesus. fucking funny.

Twit 2

Quote from: Gregory Torso on January 26, 2020, 10:03:33 PM
January makes me think of the highest key on the piano keyboard, the one that barely makes a sound, bit like a milk bottle getting slapped by a tired woodlouse, roll over January you are dead drift bits of December, the afterbirth of lamb and goose slaughter.
February is worse though, February is a dead baby chick on the path, feathers still on it, big swollen bug eyes and beak agape. If January and February were people, they'd be presenting Blue Peter and it would only feature dead tortoises and how to build a time machine out of milk tokens and cervical swabs and go back to the time before dad started drinking.

Cerys

Crabwalk

I hoped I might get some abuse back from Gervais fans, but like their hero they also seem to be 'liking' them without reading the text.

Cold Meat Platter

Quote from: Crabwalk on January 27, 2020, 03:05:41 PM
I hoped I might get some abuse back from Gervais fans, but like their hero they also seem to be 'liking' them without reading the text.

Could you tweet him "please say hi to my stoat Tedious Edgelord"

Blue Jam

Could you tweet him "A photo of my invisible pink unicorn, God? Geddit? IT DOESN'T EXIST! Y'KNOW, LIKE GOD!"