Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:25:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW out loud II: The GUFFAWther Part 2

Started by madhair60, December 06, 2019, 09:38:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cold Meat Platter

Tweet him pictures of the Holocaust and then tell him he's choosing to be offended.

Pseudopath

Quote from: Crabwalk on January 27, 2020, 03:05:41 PM
I hoped I might get some abuse back from Gervais fans, but like their hero they also seem to be 'liking' them without reading the text.

I know you shouldn't generalise, but I'm genuinely starting to think Gervais fans share some sort of cognitive disorder.

A friend of mine is mad about Gervais and thinks After Life the pinnacle of human creative endeavour. She recently joined the Labour Party (so she's not entirely stupid) to get a vote in the leadership ballot, so I texted her asking who she wanted for leader and deputy. Her reply? "Starmer and Phillips".

Baffled, I pointed out that they were both running for leader and that the deputy leadership was a completely separate bunch of candidates. She tersely replied, "Yeah...but you asked me who I wanted". Fucking hell. In that case, I'm voting for Hattie Jacques and Nookie Bear.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: Cold Meat Platter on January 27, 2020, 03:57:01 PM
Tweet him pictures of the Holocaust and then tell him he's choosing to be offended.
No, nab a screenshot that says "You have been blocked by @rickygervais", post it, and tell him he's choosing to be offended.

Cold Meat Platter

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on January 27, 2020, 04:53:20 PM
No, nab a screenshot that says "You have been blocked by @rickygervais", post it, and tell him he's choosing to be offended.

But what's in that for me? I need the Holocaust stuff.

EDIT: This is an Ironic Joke like off of Top Gear.

Alberon

The freaky basketball with arms is crying baby basketballs while farting like a motherfucker?

Garrison is shit even when he avoids politics. Amazing.

Ferris

the

That was very good. Mental-picture humour

Edit: ah shit I was picturing Beethoven

Kryton

QuoteEvery day you'd find at least one sandwich wrapper and a newspaper in the cubicles and the worst thing was that it was so quiet you could hear the shit coming out of people's arses.

Dewt

The one about eating while the poo is coming out to make it feel like it's an efficient system was very good.

Quote from: Cold Meat Platter on January 27, 2020, 03:57:01 PM

He'll say it's Zyklon-B gone mad.

Lordofthefiles

Quote from: Gregory Torso on January 29, 2020, 12:47:25 PM
pick the little plastic mat out of the pub urinal and present it to the large man pissing next to you whilst saying "here's your award for being the biggest cunt in the pub toilets"

imitationleather

buttgammon

Quote from: Gregory Torso on January 29, 2020, 04:15:40 PM
WH Smith reveals that it has always been an acronym for We Hate Seeing Muslims In The Highstreet

Really tickled me.

Pingers

Quote from: Inspector Norse on January 29, 2020, 04:45:14 PM

Sherbert Herberts - they were kept in separate jars and you were only allowed to buy one and had to eat it in a special room in back. Gavin Powell is blind in one eye now, last I heard he was in a mental home.

Twit 2

No words to describe how good this is:

Quote from: Gregory Torso on January 29, 2020, 10:03:04 AM
AHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAH the TOILET, that's mint that is. YES, to the toilet. A quality place ful of quality users. The gents, in the piss hoose, licking lice off your dirty finger. Blue tendons swimming to the surface of your throbbing jug neck. Dirty fucking wino. Make it rain gravy

Can''t wait to get home and shove my wife in a bucket. TOILET USING ah'm no gunna twist yez knackers so ah'm no.

Pub toilet unlicensed war memorial hosed in piss and wee, flopping out of the doors like a big sea slug, up to the bar, pint of THE SQUITS please mate and one for yourself

Up the wooden hill to Boobfordshire now to feel the wife and feed the toilet, the jimmy nail,  the shitters, ah magic. Spaffing on a crucifix of cum hardened charmin tired old wank pentagram. MAGIC

effing and jeffing feeling the grind of your slag heart pissing slow blood around the canted corpse, i mean why bother WHY BOTHER

shit in your trews. fuck the toilet. up the toilet. shit and piss and fart in your clathes. AYE. yir belly ripped up with nettle stings, gie ays a crisp that'll tear chunks off me gums and worm me guts up something rotten
your shat gouts in a dark wet herd across flock wallpaper

feed wasps to your scarecrow and put a spittoon at its feet to mitt the splaying flob. The toilet. lend us yer ear and i'll pure spill a pail of shite inta it.

Sorry love the wedding's off. Just had a power wank in the bogs. I have reconsidered my position in your gusset. look mate pure disbelief at your wee burd sittin on a pile of beef medallions
I'm going toilet free now. enough of the toilet. Funny and excellent and seismically hilarious the idea of going to the toilet is, i can only take so much toilet
Going to sleep now slammed into a clod of frozen soil and nothing to eat except for this moths egg i found under one of my teeth

LEAVE ME ALONE I AM EATING OUT OF THE TOILET farts crushed into black glass by subzero guff winds

fuckn Saluting my turds as I give them a proper sea burial and fluish them into the wash
can't be precious, ye'v got to eat the runt of the litter otherwise he grows up to be yer da.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Chollis

Quote from: Twit 2 on January 28, 2020, 07:14:14 AM
ALAN SUGAR: I've laid on some luxury prawns at Lothlorien.
ARAGORN: Fuck off you sweaty turd, you're giving me the yips.

willy crossit

from peters mad thoughts thread

Quote from: Gregory Torso on January 29, 2020, 12:47:25 PM
pick the little plastic mat out of the pub urinal and present it to the large man pissing next to you whilst saying "here's your award for being the biggest cunt in the pub toilets"

Harry Badger

Colacentral's dream had me stifling laughter at work today:

QuoteNot a comedian per se but last week I had a dream that Terry Wogan was hosting a chat show, where his guest brought on a cooked breakfast. The guest was for some reason indignant that Wogan apparently couldn't recognise all the foods on the plate.

Guest: I bet you don't even know what foods these are.

Wogan: Yes I do.

Guest holds up sausage.

Guest: What's this then?

Wogan: That's a sausage.

Guest gestures to the baked beans.

Guest: And what are these?

Wogan: They're erm... smaller, orange sausages.

Cerys

Quote from: Twit 2 on January 31, 2020, 10:01:22 PM
Finding road crash victims and instead of helping them whacking them with tennis rackets and kicking broken glass over them and bellowing HAHA FUCKING LOSER and then pretending to be the paramedic but just start conversations about Emmerdale instead over their shouting and eventual crying and making siren noises down their blouses NEE-NAH NEE-NAH like that and jumping up and down on their fingers and covering them with sacking and low-grade sand and tipping GRASSHOPPERS in a shoebox over their bonnet and running around the site ringing a little death bell made out of their strewn cartilage and farting and crying myself now until it turns to laughter like theirs so that we're both laughing laughing laughing and then Laphroaig in the wounds and punch the last of the broken glass into the pus and wait for the sparrowhawks to stoop into a copse full of landfill and eye us up now that we're both dead from exhaustion and pity.

Cerys