Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 03:50:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

HELLO

Started by Barry Admin, May 13, 2017, 03:05:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Custard

Thanks much, Neil. A world without CaB is a world of madness

Endicott

Good work, thanks.

Butchers Blind

shiftwork2

Quote from: Barry Admin on May 13, 2017, 05:39:51 PM
I just feel miserable and drained, I need to catch up with my sleep though. Did manage not to go back on the vape through all this, so that's something.

Jesus Christ.  The messages of thanks are all totally sincere but still sound a bit facile when you write stuff like that.  Get to bed Barry.

Fishfinger

Thanks so much Neil.

armful

Ace , work has been dull without this site. Thanks

Epic Bisto

Thank you Neil and/or Barry. You rock!

The Masked Unit

Nice one Neil. Was this due to somebody bumming the server?

Cloud

Top work, cheers Neil!

Didn't realise how much I'd come to like this place til it was gone!

Goldentony

Nice one Neil mate. Fucking nightmare without this place, I was having dreams about Mike Flowers Pops and all sorts. Horrifying.

notjosh

I actually dreamed last night that the forum had been restored, then was disappointed when I woke up. But guess what... dreams really do come true.

Looking forward to seeing Serena Williams at the school reunion next month.

Quincey

Quote from: Cloud on May 13, 2017, 06:39:15 PM
Top work, cheers Neil!

Didn't realise how much I'd come to like this place til it was gone!

As Jodi Mitchell says, "Don't it always seem to go that you don't know what you've got til its gone".

Cuellar

Wahey!!

I'm quite drunk.

MoonDust

I can finally reveal my real name.

I'm MoonDust.

BJB

"Without CAB, life would be a mistake"- Friedrich Nietzsche1

Echoing everyone else's sentiments, great to have this place back. The Internet would be much worse without it.

1. May have been mistranslated somewhere over the years

Nice to have the site back, though sad about accumulated karma seemingly down the drain.

derek stitt

The weird and the wonderful and the not so wonderful thank you for your sterling efforts.

I still think it was, Quentin Letts that took us down.

jobotic

Thank fuck! Well done and thank you.

One the other hand my chances of being sacked for fannying about on a message board have increased again, so thanks for nothing.

small minded cretin

I preferred the ransom page if I'm honest.

Jake Thingray

Many thanks for getting the place going again, and apologies if I made anything worse.

Icehaven

Quote from: small minded cretin on May 13, 2017, 08:02:16 PM
I preferred the ransom page if I'm honest.

Pop to your doctors if you're really missing it.

Dyl Spinks

Good work.

I read way more than I post, but it's good to have this site back.

Bazooka

Yeah cracking execution squire, thanks. As a sign of respect I present you with a coin sack full of bit coins.

Thank you Neil, awesome work as ever.

Paul Calf

Thanks Bazza. As I said on FB, if there's anything I can do to help please let me know. I hardly know PHP and don't know SimpleMachines at all so I'm probably utterly useless, but I'm a software developer so I'm good at googling for other people's solutions. Happy to help in any way at all.

Kelvin

As I returned from seeing Alien: Covenant, the realisation that I might not have somewhere to express my mild disappointment seemed overwhelming. That the site is back up and running, is a blessing indeed.

Thanks again, Neil. You have earned yourself a boatload of xboxes.

JoeyBananaduck

Thanks all responsible for fixing it. Helps the days pass very pleasantly, coming on here. Missed you all.

Hangthebuggers

Good job Neil. We all fucking love you.

Why not put your paypal donation thingie page up - I'm pretty sure enough people can chuck a few quid in and buy you some drugs beers/wine or something?

dallasman

Hello, and thanks for being back. Was this part of that giant global cyber attack, then? 

Dex Sawash

Did the hackers kill the grunpy baby avatar?

edit- think grunpy is a better word