Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:05:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Glin's Slide No. 9: TransIXclusionary

Started by madhair60, June 05, 2021, 10:38:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wonderful Butternut

Quote from: chveik on August 07, 2021, 12:30:59 AM
https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2021/aug/06/violation-of-dignity-football-star-had-to-strip-publicly-to-prove-she-was-female

expecting the terfs to be all over this

In TERFland that's the fault of the transwomen for wanting to steal women's sports from real women. It's their fault 13 year old girls get stripped in public to prove they're girls and not the fault of genital obsessed loonies.

GoblinAhFuckScary

mad hyped for terf generation to die off. i've said before it's just so weird existing day to day and forgetting that there's genocidal hate campaigns being waged by often genuinely powerful figures against yours truly. wish them cunts would blow up

Ferris

Not even at page 99 and this cunt's submitting new threads.

Honestly.

madhair60

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on August 07, 2021, 01:14:49 AM
Not even at page 99 and this cunt's submitting new threads.

Honestly.

I'm on a train all day!

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: Dr Rock on August 06, 2021, 05:14:04 PM
Because lesbians don't have tons of stories of being mistaken for men/boys, by men and women alike.

There definitely wasn't a whole book written about it or anything.

Quote from: BananacuntBut I absolutely think you are a monster for glibly wishing permanent ill-health on a young woman.
God I love how transness is a perversion and a fetish and a nefarious scheme when it involves AMAB people transitioning, and "permanent ill-health" when it involves AFAB people transitioning. You know, usually a fetish and an illness are completely different things and don't morph from one to the other depending on someone's chromosomes.

Almost as IF transphobia is just disgust and hate and not actually rooted in any real science.

Quote from: Dr Rock on August 06, 2021, 08:55:35 PM
Inevitably, one of his kids will transition.
I hope they don't. I hope all of them are cis, because I wouldn't wish a father like that on any trans person.

Quote from: chveik on August 07, 2021, 12:30:59 AM
https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2021/aug/06/violation-of-dignity-football-star-had-to-strip-publicly-to-prove-she-was-female

expecting the terfs to be all over this
This is what these fucking perverts want. Stripping teenage girls to have a good gawk at their genitals. Mouths watering at the thought of it.

Dr Rock

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on August 07, 2021, 10:05:06 AM
This is what these fucking perverts want. Stripping teenage girls to have a good gawk at their genitals. Mouths watering at the thought of it.

Seems so unnecessary when they can just get any of the terfs off Mumsnet to reliably gauge their sex with a glance, even in thick fog.

Mister Six

Quote from: Barry Admin on August 07, 2021, 12:02:31 AM
He's been busted, Katy Montgomerie has retweeted some funny stuff:

Don't get that one. Is Craig trying to imagine what Glinner is saying?

Barry Admin

He's saying, "she's really not that hard done by, get a fucking grip mate."

Mister Six

Ahh, pretending to be JK Rowling. Ta!

Kankurette

My ex-girlfriend is quite butch and used to get mistaken for a bloke all the time.

Dr Rock

I knew The Master wouldn't let us down with the thread title.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Should really let these threads run up to 100 pages before starting a new one. I feel very strongly about this.