Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,549,374
  • Total Topics: 106,172
  • Online Today: 659
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 05:37:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Graham Linehan Episode XVIII: Help Me Elon Muskenobi, You're My Only Hope

Started by Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse, May 03, 2022, 09:56:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Former comedy writer Graham Linehan has traded his career for ranting about trans people on the Internet.

---

NEW official thread theme song

Unofficiall thread theme song

For continuing analysis of the alleged Father Ted writer's exceptionally public breakdown and subsequent deterioration

Timeline of events:

- Done a bad transphobia in IT Crowd episode
- Instead of saying "soz", became the most notable transphobe on the planet
- Spent 21 hours a day on twitter misgendering, insulting and brigading trans people and their allies
- Attempted to have trans charity Mermaids' lottery funding pulled
- hbomberguy live stream to counter this raises $300,000 for Mermaids instead
- then Mermaids got the lottery money anyway, meaning Graham failed on every level it is possible to have failed
- Depth charged his own career, lost his family
- Starting calling people paedophiles on Twitter
- Again: threw away his wife and children, his career and any positive legacy in order to call people paedophiles on Twitter       
- Got kicked off Twitter permanently
- Now subsists on thin gruel of his newly in-the-low-hundreds audience (down from 700k)
- Graham sleeps in a racing car, do you?
- Solicits sex from brothel called "Brighton Belles"
- Started sending things in the post to people like bizarre transphobic birthday cakes and white feathers (?!)
- Created false account on "Her" dating app to post peoples' private images
- National reportage of this incident painted him quite accurately as a pathetic moron
- Went to Parliament and made an absolute loser of himself, again
- Attended genuinely pathetic "Women Won't Wheesht" event with cum all over his jeans
- Sung Fairytale of New York at said event, pointedly leaving in the F-slur. And in July
- Attended further Women Won't Wheesht events to creep on fellow TERFs
- Shouted "Lesbians do not date women" at one of these events, baffling every living human being on the planet
- Has paid Substack blog on which his sanity has clearly evaporated entirely
- - Has paid Patreon blog that peaked at 23 subscribers and is now at 20 18 17 13 11 9 and hasn't been updated since July 2021
- Interviewed on GB News, came across as the fucking lunatic that he is, on verge of tears constantly
- Entire income is now tied to bigotry, no entertainment industry work forthcoming
- Again again: has literally lost everything in order to post hate on Twitter which he is now banned from
- Constantly boasts of buying new SIM cards to circumvent Twitter bans
- His sock accounts are instantly discovered and banned anyway
- Doxed his own "Barney Rubble" sock account due to stupidity
- Continues to make sockpuppet accounts that are immediately found, necessitating the purchase of more and more SIM cards
- Now so frenzied in his libel that increasing legal threats are being mooted
- Has claimed to have received multiple visits from the police
- Seemingly desperate to get sued
- Initiated 19/12/2021 "Gender Critical Coming Out Day", urging TERFs worldwide to compromise their safety by revealing their bigotry to others
- Was widely condemned for this transparent attempt to take the heat off himself that clearly in no way benefits women
- "The Mess We're In" falls into disarray after Arty Morty creates a rift between himself and Helen Staniland by describing radfems as having "bloodlust"
- Graham posts tearful video stating "I love you, Arty Morty"
- Wrote article claiming "Chris Morris fans" have been out to get him for 25 years, illustrated with screenshots of CaB posts harvested by "a friend"
- Joined Gettr, the latest right wing freeze peach Twitter clone
- Doxxed his Oliophi Twitter account in much the same way as he doxxed his Barney Rubble Twitter account, i.e. due to being a stupid clown who can't use MS Paint
- Made Stewart Lee's "In the Pedal Bin" list and promptly added Stu to his list of enemies
- Female TERFs begin to turn on him for sticking by Arty Morty and for tolerating "good trans" who agree with his bigotry
- Cameo'd in Simon Hanselmann's masterpiece of pandemic fiction, Crisis Zone
- Appeared on GB News again, ostensibly to talk about "safeguarding" in Girl Guides
- Had angry, rehearsed meltdown over trans swimmer Lia Thompson and the failure of everyone on his List of Enemies to Condemn Her for, uhm, existing
- Encouraged his audience to heckle Stewart Lee on his current tour
- Found out David Paisley attempted to serve him with papers at his ex-wife's address and promptly began ranting about harassment, despite the address being a matter of public record
- Spent all of January and much of February 2022 angrily screeching Stewart Lee's name because Stu, let me remind you, put his name on a list entitled "In the Pedal Bin"
- Decided it would be a grand idea to dabble in Holocaust denial by publishing a substack about how Dora Richter (the first person to ever undergo male-to-female gender reassignment surgery) might not have been murdered by the Gestapo in 1933 after all
- Went on Mumsnet to ask Stella Creasy if Eddie Izzard is a woman, didn't bother to read her answer, and diarrhea'd a "response" to her that included all the TERF Greatest Hits
- Backed Joe Rogan in the controversy surrounding Spotify continuing to host the JRE despite Rogan spreading COVID-19/vaccine misinformation, because Stewart Lee pulled his stuff from Spotify and the enemy of his enemy is his friend. Responded "everyone looks bad in clips" when someone pointed out all the disgusting shit Rogan's past guests have said about women
- Appeared on "Cancel Culture Club" YouTube show, possibly while drunk
- Posted a substack wherein he listed off several of his enemies and accused them of being complicit in child sexual abuse. Stay tuned for more lawsuits
- Made a follow-up substack singling out Colm O'Gorman of Amnesty International as being complicit in child sexual abuse. Declared victory when O'Gorman decided he wasn't worth the hassle of suing him
- Appeared on GB News again to rant about Stewart Lee, who just lives in his mind full-time now. Claimed he's "had to put [his] career to one side" to battle the terrible injustice of trans people existing, rather than ruining his life with a Twitter transphobia addiction
- Outed "JL", the woman who writes a ton of his substacks for free, while attempting to sicc his followers on Aidan Comerford and Alan Driscoll for the crime of asking her if she was the "JL" from Glinner's griefblog.
- Invited sceptic Aaron Rabinowitz on The Mess We're In, proceeded to talk over him and let Arty and Helen do likewise. Brought up Wi Spa incident, Lia Thomas and Helen's Penis Question as "gotchas", uninterested in Rabinowitz's nuanced answers or in the civilised discussion Rabinowitz was having with the other guest, gender-critical sceptic Andy Lewis, regarding the validity of data used to back up the gender-critical position. Could not rebut the fact that he'd uncritically linked to antisemite Jennifer Bilek. Had no answer when Rabinowitz repeatedly pointed out that he and his co-hosts had no interest in actually listening to him. Did a big cum in his pants when Rabinowitz said that Lia Thomas and other trans women should be allowed in women's changing rooms.
- Subsequently hosted a livestream wherein he declared victory over Rabinowitz, to the surprise of no-one
- While begging for money, claimed Pope Ted hasn't happened because of "homophobes and misogynists"
- Appealed to his audience for suggestions as to what Graham Linehan content they would like to see, such as an Ask Me Anything or an X-Box stream (!)
- Not long after, returned to his old tactic of calling cis women who support and accept trans women "handmaidens"
- Declared that Magdalene Burns' "fucking blackface actors" tweet is "stirring bravery of a young woman". Stated he would "make sure people remember the name, Aiden Comerford" which doesn't sound threatening or unhinged in any way
- Admitted to not answering the door in case it's the police come to do Stonewall's bidding
- Ran a piece by transphobic trans woman Debbie Hayton on his substack, resulting in complaints, misgendering and deadnaming of Hayton by his subscribers
- Had The Famous "Artist" Birdy Rose and her husband on his sadvlog to cry about how husband was asked not to be a part of a music festival because his wife is a notorious TERF
- Expressed support, via his Twitter sock, for the Texas government kidnapping trans children from their parents so that the parents can't "trans them", got into it with Neil Gaiman again
- Gettr'd a pic of himself and a bunch of other sad bastards at a "TERFs v Trans pub quiz" in Dublin, which later came back to haunt him because tolerating even "good" trans folk is forbidden
- Hosted a livestream on Youtube (which he failed to make subscribers-only), wherein he played poker, failed to order a takeaway, blamed trans people for his lack of work, claimed he was broke, called Stewart Lee a cuck who does whatever his lib wife says, and accused CaB of harassing him for the last 25 years, all accompanied by a black screen because he's a complete fucking failure at technology
- Completely overshadowed and dominated in bananacuntery by JK Rowling throughout March
- Will not be taking part in the Talking Ted podcast
- Gettr'd that he wants everyone on his List of Enemies jailed
- Gettr'd that he "doesn't actually know" why he was banned from Twitter
- Substack'd that Susie Green of Mermaids should be jailed because she deliberately transed her gender non-conforming child or something, his evidence is an out of context tweet written by some rando because of course it is
- Sicced his followers on some rando for the horrendous crime of tweeting that he'd lost the plot
- Finally attempted to do a Sitcom School lesson that no-one bothered to watch
- Gettr'd screenshots of bizarre threats he sent to Matt Lucas
- Went on Stephen Nolan's show and cried for attention while lying about why his wife left him
- Had another little piss on the floor about CaB "harassing" him "for the past 25 years", revealing he lurks here (hi, Graham!) and asked his subscribers to doxx the admin
NEW FOR SPRING:
- Gave a sickening interview to the Daily Mail wherein he claimed his wife left because trolls sent the police to his house for nothing, and not at all because he was harassing someone on Twitter. Also the cop shook his hand and left and definitely didn't tell him to knock it off. Repeated the story that Pope Ted is cancelled because of wokes and TRAs pressuring the production company. Neither of these "facts" were challenged by the interviewer
- Begged Elon Musk for his account back after the billionaire bought a 9.2% share in Twitter
- Posted a rambling sadvlog about Kartherine [sic] Deves, an Australian politician trying to mask her transphobia as "concern about women's sports", in which he almost did a racism by claiming liberals are afraid of black people, rattling like mad throughout
- Wanted credit for inventing the brilliant tactic of "calling people you don't like child molesters" now that right-wing nutjobs are doing it
- Posted a rambling account of all the TERF infighting on his griefstack, credited to "Anonymous"
- Remarked during one of his sadvlogs that he'd vote for Governor Ron DeSantis, an anti-abortion, homophobic politician, if he could because DeSantis hates trans people
- Set up a private Twitter account under his real name, awaiting the day when Daddy Elon gives him his original account back
- Claimed he was banned from Twitter as a result of being deliberately targeted by trans activists, cited as proof a dubiously sourced Excel spreadsheet of 4000 transphobic Twitter accounts
- Went on GB News to whinge about his fucking Twitter account being banned, again
- Bitched his face off about those "Learn about COVID-19" flags that show up whenever the disease is mentioned online because something something Big Tech Trans Conspiracy.
- Continues monomaniacally posting abusive comments via his Twitter sock which for some reason hasn't been banned yet
- Women TERFs continue to turn on and disown him
- Is generally speaking an embarrassment to all

Graham's accomplishments thus far: Raised an enormous amount of money and awareness for trans people, got banned from Twitter, lost own career, legacy, friends and family, is the stupidest cunt on the planet.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Guide to Glinner threads originally posted by Ambient Sheep

Prequel threads:

Graham Linetransexclusionary (2018/03/08 - 2018/07/22, 52 pages)

Twitter policeman Graham Linehan given warning by police about Twitter (2018/10/06 - 2018/10/19, 21 pages)

What happened to Adam Buxton and Graham Linehan's sci-fi sitcom 'The Cloud'? (2018/12/17 - 2019/01/01, five pages, despite the title it's mainly about the trans issue)

Main ~100-page threads:

Charity stream hosted to spite transphobic tosser Graham Linehan (2019/01/20 - 2019/08/02)

The all-new "Graham Linehan's a transphobic cunt" thread (2019/08/01 - 2020/02/11)

Graham Linehan's Beard Weekends: Transphobia III: The Sorceror (2020/02/11 - 2020/05/12)

Glinner Posts Mortem: Dying on Transphobia Hill 4: The (g)Room(er) (2020/05/11 - 2020/06/22)

Glinner V: The Dream(ed up) Child (molestors): A New Carbon-era (2020/06/22 - 2020/07/21)

Glinner Six Not Gender: Beyond Twitterdome: Racecar, backwards (2020/07/21 - 2020/12/27)

GVIINNER: cunt's gone bananas (2020/12/27 - 2021/03/15)

Glinner: Arty Morty and the Glinfinite Transness: The Hateful 8th (2021/03/15 - 2021/06/05)

Glin's Slide No. 9 - TransIXclusionary (2021/06/05 - 2021/08/07)

GLINTENDO GC: Bananac*nt Cis Tory X: You can't spell MUMSNET without TEN (2021/08/07 - 2021/09/07)

G11nner's erosion eleven: TERF speedrun (career/family skip, any%) 2021/09/07 - 2021/10/04

Glinner 12: Angry Men Won't Wheest: Onward Cistern Soldiers: A bonkers dozen 2021/10/04 - 2021/11/03

Glinna sadda defeata: 13 going on TERFy: How do you 13eat 13eaver 13other
2021/11/03 - 2021/12/19

Glinner XIV: CALOOH! CALLAY! IT'S GC COMING OUT DAY!!! 2021/12/19 - 2022/1/16

15 Glinutes of Shame: Lying in the Gettr Looking at the TRAs 2022/1/16 - 22/2/21

16 Handles: Glinner's Age of Descent 2022/2/21 - 2022/3/28

Wheesht 17: Alt-right, Alt-right, Glinner's Nearly Alt-Right (Deep Deep Down) 2022/3/28 - 2022/5/3

Graham Linehan Episode XVIII: Help Me Elon Muskenobi, You're My Only Hope 2022/5/3 - ??? (You're reading it!)

Also related:

Graham Linehan and Arthur Mathews (2009/12/13 - 2009/12/15, one page)

Graham Linehan points out the absolute turdness of Jack Whitehall (2011/03/21 - 2011/03/27, two pages)

Comedians inciting their followers/fans to savage their critics (2012/06/18 - 2012/09/28, 50 pages)

Graham Linehan wants you to work for him for no money (2013/06/18 - 2013/06/22, three pages)

The Walshes on BBC4/RTE, by Diet of Worms & Graham Linehan (2014/03/17 - 2015/01/22, one page)

Graham LOLnehan (2015/04/20 - 2018/10/09, six pages)

Pope Ted: The Father Ted Musical (2018/06/02 - 2018/06/10, four pages)

Limmy vs Linehan (2020/01/20 - 2020/01/23, one page)

Going apeshit at unisex bogs (2020/02/06 - 2020/02/09, five pages)

JK Rowling TERFing her legacy into the bin (2020/06/07 - 2022/04/14)

GC Rowling's Battlefield TERF, Part 2: Fantastic Wheests and Where To Find Them (2022/04/14 - ???)

Glinner: thread for backseat moderators and hand-wringing (2020/06/20 - ???)

A little light relief - H.S. Art threads

What's Graham Linehan up to? (2019/05/29 - 2019/06/10, one page)

Imagine if Graham Linehan (2019/11/12 - 2019/11/13, one page)

Repeated from the old thread, my mistake

Quote from: Martin Van Buren Stan on May 03, 2022, 09:58:10 PMHave you got the full context does? I've barely followed Lineman's antics for a while, but I find it hard to believe he's unironically supporting Desantis. If I'm wrong then he's fallen a lot further than I ever thought possible

From this video here, talks about Desantis and then stumbles/says he'd vote for them

Edit, thanks for the new thread and update @Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Martin Van Buren Stan

Quote from: Better Midlands on May 03, 2022, 10:25:33 PMRepeated from the old thread, my mistake

From this video here, talks about Desantis and then stumbles/says he'd vote for them

Edit, thanks for the new thread and update @Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Where I went and said this!

Quote from: Martin Van Buren Stan on May 03, 2022, 10:27:55 PMInteresting. I understand being a single issue voter but I guess this was before the Roe v Wade news. Unless he thinks you can vote for the make abortion illegal party, to defend women's rights

buttgammon

Defending women's rights by denying them choices and leading them to their deaths when they can't access safe, legal healthcare.

Kankurette

And of course he's more concerned about inclusive language than the fact abortion in the USA is under threat.

Sonny_Jim

I'm still gobsmacked that he's trying to spin Roe v Wade being overturned as the fault of trans people.

Elfking

Don't forget that you will never be able to ban abortion no matter how deeply conservative or religious your state/country is... all you will do is ban access to safe abortion.

The way the Supreme Court have worded their statement makes it seem like this is very much the start. In the statement they directly attacked the decision allowing same-sex marriage and even interacial marriage as being issues. The Supreme court in America is intensely political and with the right pushing further away from the centre it is only a matter of time before more ACTUAL hard won rights come under attack.

I saw someone on Twitter say that the attacks on trans people and women as evidence that feminism needs to be trans-inclusive and that they need to step up for each other. I couldn't agree more. The political attacks on trans people are just one part of a broader problem.

I said this in a political Discord the other day but it is strange how the rhetoric towards things in this country is often terrible. There is no shortage of people ready to attack ANY minority for any reasons. Trans people, immigrants, BAME people, travellers... everyone is open to attack from the media and our conservative dominated politicians. Yet in terms of legislation they attempt to do very little and succeed in even less. There have been a few court cases about trans issues, one of which had a bad ruling that was then overturned on appeal, but for the most part the justice system has steadfastly refused to back down over minority rights.

In America though it is completely different. I feel the rhetoric is less one-sided (perhaps a false impression from not living there) and yet there are anti-trans laws passing all over the place, they just basically took away abortion access for millions of women... They seem to have no problem passing the most horrid shit through their system as if they're Glinner after a particularly bad carbonara.

The absolute politisation of things like judges in America continues to bewilder me. They are meant to serve the law, not a party or political ideal, and yet they more often than not split on party lines. There's plenty about the UK system that is fucked and needs to be fixed but I am so thankful our judges aren't so deeply politicised.

jamiefairlie

Quote from: Elfking on May 04, 2022, 02:59:55 AMDon't forget that you will never be able to ban abortion no matter how deeply conservative or religious your state/country is... all you will do is ban access to safe abortion.

The way the Supreme Court have worded their statement makes it seem like this is very much the start. In the statement they directly attacked the decision allowing same-sex marriage and even interacial marriage as being issues. The Supreme court in America is intensely political and with the right pushing further away from the centre it is only a matter of time before more ACTUAL hard won rights come under attack.

I saw someone on Twitter say that the attacks on trans people and women as evidence that feminism needs to be trans-inclusive and that they need to step up for each other. I couldn't agree more. The political attacks on trans people are just one part of a broader problem.

I said this in a political Discord the other day but it is strange how the rhetoric towards things in this country is often terrible. There is no shortage of people ready to attack ANY minority for any reasons. Trans people, immigrants, BAME people, travellers... everyone is open to attack from the media and our conservative dominated politicians. Yet in terms of legislation they attempt to do very little and succeed in even less. There have been a few court cases about trans issues, one of which had a bad ruling that was then overturned on appeal, but for the most part the justice system has steadfastly refused to back down over minority rights.

In America though it is completely different. I feel the rhetoric is less one-sided (perhaps a false impression from not living there) and yet there are anti-trans laws passing all over the place, they just basically took away abortion access for millions of women... They seem to have no problem passing the most horrid shit through their system as if they're Glinner after a particularly bad carbonara.

The absolute politisation of things like judges in America continues to bewilder me. They are meant to serve the law, not a party or political ideal, and yet they more often than not split on party lines. There's plenty about the UK system that is fucked and needs to be fixed but I am so thankful our judges aren't so deeply politicised.

They just all went to school with the government.

YouCantWriteTearsJimmy

Banana's ex-wife reposted a post by an openly trans-rights-supporting account in the context of the abortion situation in the US. Guess Helen has been captured.

phantom_power

Quote from: Sonny_Jim on May 04, 2022, 02:13:22 AMI'm still gobsmacked that he's trying to spin Roe v Wade being overturned as the fault of trans people.

They all are. The gist seems to be "this is what happens when you stop defending women's rights and start letting men say they are women", as if those two things are mutually exclusive (and obviously ignoring how wrong the second part is)

Zetetic

Quote from: Elfking on May 04, 2022, 02:59:55 AMYet in terms of legislation they attempt to do very little and succeed in even less. There have been a few court cases about trans issues, one of which had a bad ruling that was then overturned on appeal, but for the most part the justice system has steadfastly refused to back down over minority rights.
The court cases are mostly over things that are close to irrelevant, but they soak up time and energy.

The Bell & puberty blockers & Gillick competency stuff is a good example of this, because all the discussions about principles of consent to treatment in children are almost completely irrelevant - one way or the other - given the reality of capacity, demand and backlog in the services involved.

"Minority rights" don't matter much if they're rendered meaningless by other means. Another example - you can't tell a prospective to trans tenant to fuck off, just because they're trans. You can however demand a guarantor and rent-in-advance - and for all sorts of reasons (e.g. higher likelihood of parental estrangement) that's going to prove a decent way of weeding a bunch of them out. (And, of course, you can always choose who you ask for these things from...)

(There's an interesting dynamic whereby this ends up meaning that rights are much more enforceable, if you're a sufficiently rich trans person.)

Zetetic

To echo something from the last thread - access to safe abortion remains a huge problem in the UK (Northern Ireland continues to commission no services - another example of how rights mean nothing without the ability to use them) and Europe (e.g. Poland, to pick a prominent example).

If you want to help, beyond asking "why isn't Glinner talking about this?", consider donating to or otherwise supporting the Abortion Support Network.

(I suggest you're better off trying to help in your own backyard, if you're a European, than donating to American organisations just because the US is attracting more noise right now.)

king_tubby

YouCantWriteTearsJimmy

Quote from: Zetetic on May 04, 2022, 07:40:14 AMif you're a European

I'd suggest to donating to Polish/Maltese/Hungarian/Andorran reproductive and women's rights groups.

Zetetic

Some of those countries make it relatively difficult to donate to political groups, from the outside which is why I linked to the Abortion Support Network:

QuoteAbortion Support Network helps people who need to access safe abortions. We provide information on clinics, travel and accommodation, and provide financial assistance to help with costs for those who need it.  We do this for women and pregnant people resident in Ireland, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man, Malta, Gibraltar, Poland, Romania, Hungary, France, Spain, the Czech Republic and the other EU countries on a case-by-case basis.

(Noting that the ASN works with groups in these countries, e.g. as part of Abortion without Borders.)

YouCantWriteTearsJimmy

Quote from: Zetetic on May 04, 2022, 07:59:56 AMSome of those countries make it relatively difficult to donate to political groups, from the outside which is why I linked to the Abortion Support Network:

(Noting that the ASN works with groups in these countries, e.g. as part of Abortion without Borders.)

Ah woops, yeah, donating money from the UK is probably a bit more difficult.

JaDanketies

His ex is a TRA confirmed. On her insta she reblogged something by pro-trans Mara, scroll down Mara's feed and there's a picture about the UK exporting transphobia, check who liked it and his ex did.

YouCantWriteTearsJimmy

Quote from: JaDanketies on May 04, 2022, 08:41:44 AMHis ex is a TRA confirmed. On her insta she reblogged something by pro-trans Mara, scroll down Mara's feed and there's a picture about the UK exporting transphobia, check who liked it and his ex did.

Don't bother her, but still ...kind of telling, no? I'm SO relieved to be honest that she's not a banana.  (Also don't use her to attack BC, she's got nothing to do with BC's current anti transgender activism)

madhair60

Christ, I remember back in, what, thread six, going "this'll be the last one, it's winding down now"

The Guppy

Only two ways this ends. He dies, or our planet Earth dies.

We'll probably get sick of talking about him as he gets less and less relevant though.

jobotic

Quote from: Zetetic on May 04, 2022, 07:40:14 AMTo echo something from the last thread - access to safe abortion remains a huge problem in the UK (Northern Ireland continues to commission no services - another example of how rights mean nothing without the ability to use them) and Europe (e.g. Poland, to pick a prominent example).

If you want to help, beyond asking "why isn't Glinner talking about this?", consider donating to or otherwise supporting the Abortion Support Network.

Why do you keep doing this? Implying that no one gives a shit unless it's to use as a stick to beat Linehan?

George Oscar Bluth II

Quote from: Sonny_Jim on May 04, 2022, 02:13:22 AMI'm still gobsmacked that he's trying to spin Roe v Wade being overturned as the fault of trans people.

And declaring that he'd support the anti-abortion governor of Florida because he also hates trans people. He's come quite the way from the Repeal the 8th campaign.

JaDanketies

Quote from: YouCantWriteTearsJimmy on May 04, 2022, 09:00:34 AMDon't bother her, but still ...kind of telling, no? I'm SO relieved to be honest that she's not a banana.  (Also don't use her to attack BC, she's got nothing to do with BC's current anti transgender activism)

iirc she and Graham were buddies with Brian Cox's terf-as-fuck wife. She might have even been terfy when they were together, there was a lot of speculation she was, although her brother said she wasn't. I don't think you could remain a terf if Graham was your ex regardless. Also this also indicates that his kids aren't likely to agree with him at all. So there's hope for even more barren loneliness when they're 18

phes

Quote from: The Guppy on May 04, 2022, 09:07:03 AMWe'll probably get sick of talking about him as he gets less and less relevant though.
Like the explosively inflamed bowels of a chronic drunkard, he will find more foul and humiliating ways to be noticed

Zetetic

Quote from: jobotic on May 04, 2022, 09:19:19 AMImplying that no one gives a shit unless it's to use as a stick to beat Linehan?
I'm pretty sure trying to provide a readily-accessible alternative suggests that I believe that at least some people do give a shit beyond that; I wouldn't bother posting links to the ASN otherwise.

Alberon

I don't think there's much further Linehan can go in respect to transphobia, but there is an area of growth in extremist views.

Since attacking trans people is the single most important thing ever in his small, curved yellow brain he will shack up with anyone who supports that narrow view even if their other opinions are something like the necessity of attacking small kittens with large hammers or worse.

His monomania is getting worse not better.

YouCantWriteTearsJimmy

Quote from: JaDanketies on May 04, 2022, 09:26:16 AMiirc she and Graham were buddies with Brian Cox's terf-as-fuck wife. She might have even been terfy when they were together, there was a lot of speculation she was, although her brother said she wasn't. I don't think you could remain a terf if Graham was your ex regardless. Also this also indicates that his kids aren't likely to agree with him at all. So there's hope for even more barren loneliness when they're 18

When anti-transgender activists keep getting propped up by anti-abortion movements around the world ... it's pretty hard to not smell the bullshit. I'm guessing that plays a part in turning away from GC movements, if any ex-gc'ers can attest too, do chime in. Hellycakes probably just has half-a-brain to see the obvious.

jobotic

Quote from: Zetetic on May 04, 2022, 09:30:37 AMI'm pretty sure trying to provide a readily-accessible alternative suggests that I believe that at least some people do give a shit beyond that; I wouldn't bother posting links to the ASN otherwise.

Yeah and I appreciate it, but you posted this in the last thread

QuoteIf your support for access to safe abortion extends beyond rhetorical questions about troubled ex-funnyman Graham Linehan's behaviour, then you could consider donating to the ASN:
https://www.asn.org.uk/