Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:18:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Trevor Bastard Extended Universe

Started by canadagoose, May 26, 2022, 03:56:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cold Meat Platter

I love the way they're using Emma Kennedy's rubbish 'Bunter Johnson' jibe and loling about it to each other as if it's genius.

Thursday

Quote from: king_tubby on May 28, 2022, 01:51:29 PMNo, Hedges is someone else, see the Vice article I linked to.

It is true but at the same time "I'm not Simon Hedges" does feel like a TBEU bit.

Cuellar

Quote from: lauraxsynthesis on May 27, 2022, 11:17:03 PMMy fave stuff has been about Oliver Oxford-Laughdugry and his wife.

Yeah, the long story about him pretending to be in prison but hiding in his attic (I can't remember the details or what the story was MEANT to be about but anyway) was great.

Thursday

The day the NFT thing went so viral it led to American teenagers on reddit reading about Streatham Rovers was incredible.

GoblinAhFuckScary

king_tubby

Quote from: Cuellar on May 28, 2022, 07:19:25 PMYeah, the long story about him pretending to be in prison but hiding in his attic (I can't remember the details or what the story was MEANT to be about but anyway) was great.

Momentum thugs having an orgy with his wife featured.

When he killed his dog because of Jeremy Corbyn not stopping Brexit was also good.

Mister Six

Quote from: Thursday on May 28, 2022, 08:30:37 PMThe day the NFT thing went so viral it led to American teenagers on reddit reading about Streatham Rovers was incredible.

Haha, what was this bit?

EDIT: Ah, the Oliver Laughdugry wife NFT thing?

iamcoop

Quote from: king_tubby on May 28, 2022, 09:06:35 PMMomentum thugs having an orgy with his wife featured.

When he killed his dog because of Jeremy Corbyn not stopping Brexit was also good.

I enjoyed the tale of Andy Churnwell repeatedly smashing his face into the counter of a Costa Coffee after being enraged by the mere thought of a Corbyn government.

idunnosomename

Don't talk to me until I've had my fat white!

Cold Meat Platter

Gurke and Hare

gilbertharding

king_tubby

Cold Meat Platter

lauraxsynthesis

Professional journalist and credulity monkey Keirmouth gets TBEU'd

Sebastian Cobb

phantom_power

Rachel Wearmouth is having a bit of a time on Twitter, what with this and boasting about how many people she has blocked for abusing her, despite a lot (if not all) of that "abuse" being merely criticism

king_tubby

Quote from: phantom_power on June 20, 2022, 03:47:17 PMRachel Wearmouth is having a bit of a time on Twitter, what with this and boasting about how many people she has blocked for abusing her, despite a lot (if not all) of that "abuse" being merely criticism

That was a pre-emptive attempt to deflect attention just before the announcement of The Mirror having to pay 18k to Len McCluskey for saying he'd left Unison 50m in the red based on a 'Labour Source' telling Wearmouth and her not bothering to check the Unison accounts which showed them 500m up.

jobotic

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: phantom_power on June 20, 2022, 03:47:17 PMRachel Wearmouth is having a bit of a time on Twitter, what with this and boasting about how many people she has blocked for abusing her, despite a lot (if not all) of that "abuse" being merely criticism

now now, a good portion of that 'abuse' probably amounts to wags tweeting "wachel rearmouth" as well.

king_tubby

phantom_power

Quote from: king_tubby on June 20, 2022, 03:50:57 PMThat was a pre-emptive attempt to deflect attention just before the announcement of The Mirror having to pay 18k to Len McCluskey for saying he'd left Unison 50m in the red based on a 'Labour Source' telling Wearmouth and her not bothering to check the Unison accounts which showed them 500m up.

EPIC FAIL

Cold Meat Platter

lauraxsynthesis

Lol I wonder if Sweeney's back from Ukraine yet in his flak jacket. Joke of a journalist

Cold Meat Platter

Christ, just saw this again and loled

My god that is perfect. Ovens' face is amazing, just fits so well.

oggyraiding

Who are the photos of in the TBEU? Is there a dude who takes pictures of himself to be Craig Ovens? Or have they stumbled upon a perfect representation of Ovens' energy in the wider world?

iamcoop

Quote from: oggyraiding on June 25, 2022, 06:34:58 PMWho are the photos of in the TBEU? Is there a dude who takes pictures of himself to be Craig Ovens? Or have they stumbled upon a perfect representation of Ovens' energy in the wider world?

I wonder this too.

Who the fuck is it in Simon Hedges pic? That's the one that always stumps me .

king_tubby

Quote from: iamcoop on June 25, 2022, 07:15:22 PMI wonder this too.

Who the fuck is it in Simon Hedges pic? That's the one that always stumps me .

French wig model.