Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:44:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Trevor Bastard Extended Universe

Started by canadagoose, May 26, 2022, 03:56:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mister Six

Quote from: waste of chops on July 08, 2022, 05:28:36 PMThat pic's photoshopped:

Yeah, but presumably the head came from somewhere.

Sebastian Cobb

The Ovens/shining door chop was impressive, managed to add the perfect amount of fat-head-squish.

Thursday

Us praising Ovens so much, isn't really in keeping with the established character and lore.

McDead

He's terrible, they're all terrible.

idunnosomename

Quote from: Thursday on July 10, 2022, 08:39:30 PMUs praising Ovens so much, isn't really in keeping with the established character and lore.
he never really tells offensive jokes though, he just goes on about how he does

Thursday

Quote from: idunnosomename on July 11, 2022, 01:49:45 PMhe never really tells offensive jokes though, he just goes on about how he does

lol offended

Cold Meat Platter

They've taken up the cause of countering the fake news of Shinzo Abe's death in a similar way to how we keep the flame of HRH The Duke of Edinburgh burning to fight the vile rumour mill.

Gurke and Hare

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: king_tubby on July 07, 2022, 10:59:47 PMI tagged Ovens in to that, so I'm pretty offended I didn't even get credit.

Lol

poodlefaker

Quote from: Gurke and Hare on August 02, 2022, 02:04:07 PMhttps://twitter.com/johnsweeneyroar/status/1554391682132623361

Sweeney's dived in headlong and it's hilarious.

Love Zands. You know he'd have guitars hanging on the wall behind him on a Zoom call.

dissolute ocelot

Quote from: poodlefaker on August 04, 2022, 01:59:03 PMLove Zands. You know he'd have guitars hanging on the wall behind him on a Zoom call.

What fun to spend all day arguing with yourself on twitter.

I also like that John Sweeney's Twitter is called @johnsweeneyroar and his profile starts "Killer in the Kremlin" (followed by a long URL). Totally rational.

PlanktonSideburns

I am sweeny, hear me Roar

I am Rory, hear me sween

Cold Meat Platter

They're all calling him a Guardian-reading woke snowflake now, it's amazing

Fambo Number Mive

Only one thing to do, stand up in your sunglasses and have a stretch.

Jumblegraws

Quote from: Cold Meat Platter on August 22, 2022, 12:39:32 AMThey're all calling him a Guardian-reading woke snowflake now, it's amazing
I found it downright soothing reading all the freeze peach tweets that were made of pure, dripping sarcasm

Cold Meat Platter

Jumblegraws

Is this him changing tack and trying to make out he's playing along with the joke? Because even though I've heard his thoughts on concrete and sea water, I still can't believe Iron Mike is that stupid.

jobotic

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on August 22, 2022, 10:05:18 AMOnly one thing to do, stand up in your sunglasses and have a stretch.

He's growing concrete

Cuellar

Quote from: Jumblegraws on August 22, 2022, 05:01:30 PMIs this him changing tack and trying to make out he's playing along with the joke? Because even though I've heard his thoughts on concrete and sea water, I still can't believe Iron Mike is that stupid.

That second @iromg__ account (with the underscores) is presumably someone taking the piss

Jumblegraws

Quote from: Cuellar on August 22, 2022, 05:35:09 PMThat second @iromg__ account (with the underscores) is presumably someone taking the piss
Fuck, I'm an idiot, serves me right.

Consignia

king_tubby