Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:16:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Captain Tom Moore

Started by weekender, April 15, 2020, 06:15:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fambo Number Mive

Sitting on a pair of chairs in school uniform feels particularly disturbing.

Quote from: DelurkedToHelp on July 18, 2022, 03:49:13 PMThe Daft Punk helmets are a lovely touch

Don't think much of that cushion.

and here's a balaclava I made out of regulation school knicker gussets. I sometimes wear this round the house.

Head Boy, give me head boy

Ferris

Quote from: idunnosomename on July 18, 2022, 03:48:54 PMThe article starts as hagiography we all know by now, but they dont come out well at end

https://archive.ph/LqNc9

So her newly-formed company that holds the copyright for "100 laps" Moore (and not much else) has made £809k in a year, but she told the Times it is from "other activities" and stopped responding when asked what those might be?

Seems legit!

earl_sleek

Quote from: idunnosomename on July 18, 2022, 03:58:18 PMWont someone stop this demented pervert

No need, he died in February last year.

weirdbeard

Quote from: idunnosomename on July 18, 2022, 01:10:09 PM

From this thread about a Sunday Times article this weekend. Imagine thinking that doesnt make them looking crazy
https://www.twitter.com/thetimes/status/1548752882274652162

idunnosomename

either one of these vessels on top of the bookshelf has his ashes in, or they are stolen church plate for a black Mass to resurrect this demented pervert's body that was illicitly hidden in his chair before the sham cremation

the old will rise again. 2023. once we've sorted out our accounts

idunnosomename

i also still find it incredibly funny that his first "mentally-ill" wife Billie fucking hated him and his Conservative club mates and ran off with their sex therapist. mentally-ill? more like totally based

kalowski

Quote from: DelurkedToHelp on July 18, 2022, 03:23:13 PM"It shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary it, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will sit on it."
Happy Days reboot "unconventional" says TV Quick magazine.

Fambo Number Mive

Twitter user @Richie_Sombrero is tweeting Captain Tom DALL.Es.

Kankurette

It's not because you're a woman, Hannah, it's because you're a grifting scumbag.

Quote from: Kankurette on July 19, 2022, 09:42:17 AMIt's not because you're a woman, Hannah, it's because you're a grifting scumbag.

I'm convinced she's gonna have a go at the terf grift next, she's got the vernacular...

...and she looks just like one.

Kankurette

I'm sure I've seen pictures of people being turned into chairs on Deviantart.

BAN THIS SICK FILTH!

poodlefaker

i would like a school uniformed pouffe please

buzby

Quote from: Ferris on July 18, 2022, 03:24:09 PMI can't make out the regimental insignia 100%, but it looks like that chair is commissioned in the Royal Artillery.

The man himself was in tanks wasn't he? Oh dear oh dear.
It's not the Royal Artillery insigina, it's the Elephant insignia of the Duke Of Wellington's Regiment, which is where he was conscripted into the 8th Battalion in 1940 and was commisioned as a second Lieutenant in 1941, before they were converted into 146th Regiment Royal Armoured Corps.

The photo on his Wiki page, taken on his commissioning, shows the same badges on his lapels, and the DWR cap badge:

The component regiments of the RAC retained their original regimental insignia. Only soldiers in training units, or units that were part of the Corps central functions wore the 'RAC' and later 'Iron Fist' headdress badges.

Cuellar

Quote from: idunnosomename on July 18, 2022, 01:10:09 PM

From this thread about a Sunday Times article this weekend. Imagine thinking that doesnt make them looking crazy
https://www.twitter.com/thetimes/status/1548752882274652162

Ferris

Kankurette

boki

Petition to have the Ingram-Moores officially re-branded as 'The Lap Chancers'

The Mollusk

Those uniform chairs are not a million miles away from shit like this

idunnosomename

following the Ito version of The Human Chair, i guess the demented pervert who operates from the middle of fucking nowhere in Essex equidistant from Clavering, Royston and Bishops Stortford is living in her Captain Tom chair, and is going to stab Colin in the back, then entice Hannah to live and die with her in another chair which their weird offspring is going to show to another writer, who will then deliver themselves to them in another chair

I mean. it's not much weirder than anything so far

Kankurette

Quote from: The Mollusk on July 20, 2022, 04:50:39 PM

Those uniform chairs are not a million miles away from shit like this
Brb, stabbing myself in the eyes

Fambo Number Mive

From the Independent:

QuoteA Captain Sir Tom Moore branded rose sold to raise money for a foundation set up in his name has been pulled from sale in the wake of a watchdog inquiry being launched into the charity, it can be revealed.

The "Captain Tom Rose" was withdrawn by World of Roses after the Charity Commission announced it had started a statutory inquiry into the Captain Tom Foundation.

The retailer, which had said it was "proud" when it introduced the rose plant last year, confirmed to The Independent that it was removed from sale "as soon as we were made aware of the Charity Commission investigation"...

Fambo Number Mive

According to my favourite publication Hello Magazine, Amanda Holden planted a palm tree in her back garden in honour of Captain Tom.

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on August 05, 2022, 02:43:43 PMAccording to my favourite publication Hello Magazine, Amanda Holden planted a palm tree in her back garden in honour of Captain Tom.

No doubt honouring his euphemism: 'let me plant a tree in your back garden, little brown sahib.'

Ferris

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on August 05, 2022, 02:43:43 PMAccording to my favourite publication Hello Magazine, Amanda Holden planted a palm tree in her back garden in honour of Captain Tom.

Upon this we can be sure - captain Tom definitely would have wanted Amanda Holden to plant a palm tree in her back garden in his memory.

Fambo Number Mive

Ferris

Just four tweets since March and nothing for nearly 4 months. No friendly interviews or convenient interviews given to credulous journalists either.

Have they given up? Has the unending grift followed the man himself and taken its own "flight to Barbados"?

Fambo Number Mive

When does the inquiry into the Captain Tom Foundation conclude and give its report?