Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:57:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Graham Linehan's Ongoing Transphobia: "The Father Ted Musical Was My Pension"

Started by Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse, July 19, 2022, 10:49:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mindy Simmons

Quote from: dead-ced-dead on July 20, 2022, 10:18:41 AMWhat was the dream?

He did an explosive shite and splattered his living room pretty badly.

I'm not kidding, my dreams succinctly summed up the last five/six years of his life. It was mad, but I'd rather he not make random guest spots in my subconscious.

I don't like being Glinceptioned.

Edit: lmao he really is the CaB Freddy Kruger.

madhair60

buttgammon

Quote from: Flouncer on July 20, 2022, 10:04:14 AMThis made me imagine Agent Glinner going to Twin Peaks to investigate the mystery of an enigmatic girl who had her healthy young breasts chopped off by some malevolent force, meeting a strange cast of characters and demanding that they say JK Rowling and sign a declaration of women's sex based rights, all the while jabbering nonsense to Sian into his dictaphone.

Siân, 11.30am, February 24th and I'm being peaked.

idunnosomename

In 2016 the Telegraph did a photo shoot of are graham and Sharon Horgan in the St Pancras hotel and graybum has a shirt on that looks like Earl Sinclair's.

Earl is not a divorced lunatic though

Mindy Simmons

Quote from: idunnosomename on July 20, 2022, 10:56:07 AMIn 2016 the Telegraph did a photo shoot of are graham and Sharon Horgan in the St Pancras hotel and graybum has a shirt on that looks like Earl Sinclair's.

Earl is not a divorced lunatic though

Earl was a decent father! Graham makes fun of his kids with his sad little Glinner Gang.

Pimhole

Quote from: Better Midlands on July 20, 2022, 10:22:13 AM

One, two, Glinner's coming for you
Three, four, his career's done for
Five, six, he's obsessed with dicks
Seven, eight, his leg will vibrate
Nine, ten MOLEY'S DONE IT AGAIN

Mindy Simmons

Been reliving the Glinner Greatest Hits: Glinner Gets Banned from Twitter, then Gets Told to Shut Up and Fuck Off From Mumsnet, Glinner Rants About Healthy Breast Tissue, Glinner Attempts to Crawl Up Rowling's Arse and Predictably Fails, Sian Posting, and Glinner Can't Order Takeaways. Honorable mentions go to Glinner Mocks Looks of Others, Despite Looking Like...Well, Glinner, Glinner Gets Mad at Elliot Page For Living His Best Life, and of course Glinner Buys Carbonara for One.

phes

Don't forget when Glinner said he really needs to start reading beyond the title of reposts after posting numerous satirical articles or articles that undermine whatever stupid shit he last said

boki

Quote from: Flouncer on July 20, 2022, 10:04:14 AMThis made me imagine Agent Glinner going to Twin Peaks to investigate the mystery of an enigmatic girl who had her healthy young breasts chopped off by some malevolent force, meeting a strange cast of characters and demanding that they say JK Rowling and sign a declaration of women's sex based rights, all the while jabbering nonsense to Sian into his dictaphone.

The episode where he was deprived of his damn fine ko-fi was particularly harrowing.

chip

petril

BC, separated from me wife, never see me kids, should be on pills for me naaaaaaiiiiirves

Applemask

Earl Sinclair destroyed his civilisation and killed his entire species, but at least he did it out of pure innocent stupidity

Kankurette

Bananery on Prosecco Stormfront about one of our hero's posts, by an idiot who's scared her four year old child will be indoctrinated and forced to believe trans ideology.

One, who is teaching four year olds about trans people? Two, even other gendercritters are telling her to calm down. Three, some people have said they're sending their kids to Catholic schools because they don't teach 'gender woo', so indoctrination is OK when it's religious, evidently.

And why take advice from a man who torpedoed his own life and spends all his time calling people groomers on Twitter.

JamesTC

Still remember the famous finale where Earl's family huddle together for warmth as the planet approaches an ice age whilst Earl is complaining about trans dinosaurs on his Substone and calls people who disagree with him a Groomersaurus Rex on Roarer.

Quote from: Kankurette on July 20, 2022, 03:24:04 PMBananery on Prosecco Stormfront about one of our hero's posts, by an idiot who's scared her four year old child will be indoctrinated and forced to believe trans ideology.

Some first class potassium parenting going on there, nice to see a few mumsnetters fighting the good fight.

BennyHedgehog

Posted 2 hours ago but Seems to be advocating for Badenoch as leader despite having already edited the contest.

EDIT: ah recorded yesterday but he's posting it anyway

JamesTC

dead-ced-dead

I'm starting to think this Glinner bloke's not all there, y'know.

Quote from: BennyHedgehog on July 20, 2022, 03:41:43 PMEDIT: ah recorded yesterday but he's posting it anyway

Lots of edits in that one which is unusual for him.

Also, his laptop screen must be getting looser - the camera shake everytime he leans on the table is increasing.

idunnosomename

lmao imagine living under this crazy cunt. You'd be banging on the ceiling with a broom handle when hes yelling his head off at his laptop WHAT IS A WOMAN?!?

Note there are some cuts in this which is a new one for him

Like how he explains his whole father ted musical situation but then mentions JIMMY MULVILLE and SONJA FREIDMAN without explaining who they are.

And lol imagine thinking Kemi Badenoch is genuine about anything she says.

PINK NEWS ATTACKS WOMEN. Anyway PENNY MORDAUNT IS A LIAR

Mindy Simmons

His hate on for Pink News is so nakedly transparent. Anyone who pushing back against TERFs will be sent an utter avalanche of abusive shit, I don't envy the poor sods stuck dealing with these crackpots.

retsuza

He brings uo Debbie Hayton as a Good Trans and asks why don't we ever see her on television?

Uhhhh isn't she on telly all the time?

shiftwork2

Earnestly, Linehan states he will write jokes for her should the most right wing candidate be successful.  If she hadn't been knocked out yesterday.

idunnosomename

Lmao graham linehan write a joke? This isnt 1996. Like Gary Lineker saying hell score goals for you

Quote from: retsuza on July 20, 2022, 04:32:25 PMHe brings uo Debbie Hayton as a Good Trans and asks why don't we ever see her on television?

Uhhhh isn't she on telly all the time?

It's a toss up for between Debbie & Posie P as to who gets the most TV coverage.