Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 01:39:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

We've only got one chance to save Mock the Week...

Started by Ferris, August 02, 2022, 06:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ferris

...and that's to write the best damn script for the unloved standup panel show, and fast!

So far, I've got the bald one saying "when a mannn!" and maybe I'll spin that into a Daily Mail gag. I've also got Hugh Dennis saying "sha-waddy-waddy" in his Savile voice.

These are good starts and it's shaping up to be a cracler, but we need more!

Ferris

There's a load of space on the page so far, so I've just copied and pasted O'Briain going "errrr!". When we come up with something else we can overtype those bits, but we'll keep 'em in for now. The punters love 'em!

dontpaintyourteeth

Andy Parsons says "apparently" a lot, is there anything in that

Ferris

A new round where they all do standup but on a mechanical bull thing!

We can wheel it in and do loads of closeups of all their rehearsed "oh my god!" faces. We'll explain it to them beforehand and get the waivers signed though. Might need to write one-liners.

Ferris

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Gina Yashere does an impression of her Nigerian mum.

Then she does it again later on.

Ferris

Stephen K Amos does... oh no hang on we've got that base covered.

TheGingerAlien

TheGingerAlien

kalowski

I was going to suggest booking Russell Howard but I realise we're being serious.

Glebe

Andy Parsons is going to start talking faster and not keep saying "now" and pausing 'for effect' all the time. If he does that still, I don't actually WATCH MtW anymore!

frajer

Get Rory Bremner back for a special one-off appearance where he dips his balls in Dara's glass of water and then Dara unwittingly takes a swig and spits it out saying "daahhhhh, that's rancid! Almost as bad as your balls, Rory!"

Ferris

Russel Howard is asking for thirty-eight million quid to appear and frankly I think we should pay it.