Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:08:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Francis Viper Higgins

Started by Depressed Beyond Tables, November 04, 2018, 08:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chollis

Enzo

This has made my summer. Plus I went out with a girl from Karlsruhe, nice to see the place again.

Enzo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWgANkDM74Q

Recording of his stream earlier walking through gorgeous Heidelberg

He's sill going.  Today's stream still live and now into its 9th hour.

Bit of a mild fracas earlier.  Schlug wandering around a fairly empty street when a German bloke suddenly appeared alongside him and knocked the camera out of his hand as he thought he was filming him.

Calistan

Watched bits and bobs today and it's been very enjoyable. Right now he is running through the city, not sure why, think he's to return to the hotel before ten in order to collect his laptop or something. In any case, he's some runner!

Enzo

Quote from: Beep Cleep Chimney on August 07, 2022, 07:56:40 PMBit of a mild fracas earlier.  Schlug wandering around a fairly empty street when a German bloke suddenly appeared alongside him and knocked the camera out of his hand as he thought he was filming him.

Germans are bit highly strung about that sort of thing tbf.

Magnum Valentino

Quote from: Beep Cleep Chimney on August 07, 2022, 07:56:40 PMHe's sill going.  Today's stream still live and now into its 9th hour.

Bit of a mild fracas earlier.  Schlug wandering around a fairly empty street when a German bloke suddenly appeared alongside him and knocked the camera out of his hand as he thought he was filming him.

Any idea of a timestamp?

Sgt. Duckie

Tommy got locked inside a sausage shop, am fucking screaming 😂

Shaky

Quote from: Enzo on August 07, 2022, 09:12:53 PMGermans are bit highly strung about that sort of thing tbf.

Not judging by the videos I've seen!!!!!!!!

The Mollusk

Hahaha those are both brilliant

Sgt. Duckie

Tommy Shlug is streaming live at GamesCon 22, and is in a transport simulator heaven

Cold Meat Platter

Shlug's back in the air.
Creamy shcreamers.

Magnum Valentino

He's playing Resident Evil 4, only my favourite game ever.

In a Gerry Hannan jacket!

wobinidan

Well, I feel like I dumb stupid. I always thought his live streams were just broadcast and then lost to the aether. But there's actually a playlist of all his past broadcasts. I wish I had known this 2 years ago, but hey, happy to find out today. If anyone else is distraught at the idea of those streams being gone forever, undo your tragic feelings.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRcT6n7GfrWMPlNxiAHizLIKLm4H2fTZW

Magnum Valentino

It's great isn't it, particularly as they can't be found with a search. He was hesitant to archive his streams for a long long time, I think in case he said something he didn't want to be held accountable for later and someone was able to evidence it.

Cold Meat Platter

Part 3 of resi 4 live now. Loving the lore readings by Jordan Peterson, WOKE MORALISTS

Sgt. Duckie

The return of Connor Williams in the Viper's stream last night - 88 minutes in

Enzo

Tommy Shlug is on watching Portugal Uruguay and reading the Daily Star.

George White

Tangentially related, but Michael Fry's version of the Carmody/McCourt Late late Show row as an indie rock song.  https://twitter.com/BigDirtyFry/status/1614618935412002816

George White

Reminded that current Oscar nominee Kerry Condon played Theresa Carmody in Angela's Ashes, portraying as her the object of young Frank's necrophiliac lust.
I wonder what her family think of the nomination.
Gerry Hannan must be fuming.

Magnum Valentino

Sure it doesn't matter Theresa Carmody is a made up name.

Sgt. Duckie

Enzo

Cold Meat Platter

One person has tipped him thousands of Euros. He's banjaxed.