Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:43:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

why the fuckin hell is phil collins yelling during invisible touch

Started by Goldentony, August 06, 2022, 02:56:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldentony

just shouting his head of the entire time SHE SEEM TO HAVE A INVEEZEEBOWL TOSH YE just loud fucking volume, whole song, whats his issue, fucking verses to, right off the bat WELLA BE WAIDEE

Sex Wax

What have you got against traditional English Bald Shouting you fucking Davos man

Replies From View

It's understandable that he'd yell.  I mean he's got a lot of words to get through and sometimes you yell when you're rushing, right?  Everyone does.

Admittedly they would re-record it these days to get all the yelling out, but back then they didn't have the technology to re-record.  And by the time they had the technology to re-record, well the song had gone mouldy hadn't it.

You can ask Buzby if you don't believe me.

dontpaintyourteeth

You need to understand the urgency of the situation

She seems to have an invisible touch that slowly tears you apart

Cenobite shit

I would yell too

Replies From View

Would you yell from the pain or just the idea of it?  I assume it wouldn't generate much pain due to its stealthy methods - maybe that's wrong of me.

Replies From View

dontpaintyourteeth

idunnosomename

Quote from: dontpaintyourteeth on August 06, 2022, 08:33:01 AMHe is yelling as a warning to others
IT SEEMS

SHE SEEMS

HE DOESNT REALLY KNOW HER!!!

He needs to confirm all this before shouting it like a lunatic all over the radio! It is potentially LIBELOUS

Glebe

Glebe

"Oh... think twice... it's just another day being driven around LA in a fancy car drinking champagne."

Goldentony

im going to have someone re-record this for me in a slow, purposeful and deep, mournful voice to see if the effect is any different, someone like Ralph Bates but not Ralph Bates

idunnosomename

I SHOULDVE LISTENED TO HIM

BUT NOW

SHES TAKEN CONTROL OF MY ARSE

making it fart all over the place at the worst times

Horrid

dontpaintyourteeth

Quote from: Goldentony on August 06, 2022, 03:03:00 PMim going to have someone re-record this for me in a slow, purposeful and deep, mournful voice to see if the effect is any different, someone like Ralph Bates but not Ralph Bates

Imagining late period, pork-for-percussion, era Scott Walker singing it now and it's quite pleasing

Glebe

*BU-BOMP-BU-BOMP-BU-BOMP-BU-BOMP*

"Ah can feelih cawlin' in the aih t'nide..."

Goldentony

if we envision this hologram Bates delivering the lyrics in the style of Scott Walker to these four robots on the surface of Jupiter we can get to the bottom of this