Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:04:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW: HAHALLOWEEN III: Shriekin’ of the Witch

Started by The Mollusk, August 23, 2021, 07:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kankurette

Quote from: Petey Pate on August 03, 2022, 03:55:09 PMHI I'M ANDY PARSONS AND THE THING WITH BORIS JOHNSON IS, IS THAT HOW CAN YOU NOT REMEMBER GOING TO YOUR OWN PARTY? IT'S LIKE, I ALWAYS REMEMBER GOING TO MY BIRTHDAY PARTY, WHY DOESN'T THE PRIME MINISTER REMEMBER GOING TO HIS?

Hey Russell Howard here, Boris Johnson right? He's basically like a badger isn't he? Ooooh look at me, I'm a badger oooh.

Hi it's Frankie Boyle and Boris Johnson reminds me of a paedophile who rapes children with cancer.

Paul Calf

Blue Jam

Quote from: Pijlstaart on August 04, 2022, 09:02:25 AMDon't court them like the hated grandparents of old, we're all too weirdly shaped and hobbled to wander down the promenade now, we have to adapt to new ways of living. You've got to subliminally work them into a sex frenzy, make loud sucking noises when their heads are turned away and mouth the names of erogenous zones at them whilst they're speaking. Take your clothes off and say a ghost did it. All plausibly deniable, but you're planting a seed, very cunning, very sly and it can be the basis for a long and fulfilling relationship.

Blue Jam

wrec

Quote from: non capisco on August 05, 2022, 11:55:27 PMCo-worker also swore blind there was a 90s TV show starring Arnold Schwarzenegger and a talking mound of green goo called "Arnie and The Blob".

Somehow the highlight of a post that also introduces the concept of Ringo Starr: Assassin

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: dontpaintyourteeth on August 06, 2022, 05:05:17 PMshout out also to Jason, who once insisted that a SWAT team showed up at his house in south Bristol.

Quote from: dontpaintyourteeth on August 06, 2022, 05:06:12 PMjust remembered he got sacked for telling someone he was "off home for a wank"

shoulders

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Rich Uncle Skeleton

Caught me off guard after three pages of an otherwise grim thread

Quote from: Buttered Ghost on August 06, 2022, 11:21:10 PMFucking hell, if that isn't the tackiest thing I've ever seen.

It's the sort of thing we'd make up in the desolation threads for a laugh.

"Your hospital bed is decorated with Union Jack's and bunting after you sleep through the Queen's Jubilee."

Paul Calf

Quote from: Bennett Brauer on August 06, 2022, 11:49:48 PM  Two jobless Irish fellas see a card in the window: Tree fellers wanted. One says to the other, 'We should go for that!' The other one replies, 'We can't, we have no experience and know nothing about trees.'

kittens

Quote from: non capisco on August 07, 2022, 12:03:19 AMSome old cackling black clad doris flying through the window going AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA come in sit down, got some San Miguels in the fridge, witch mate.

Tokyo van Ramming

Replies From View

Vodkafone

Quote from: elliszeroed on August 07, 2022, 04:51:25 PMRick: Honey, I blew up the kids.

Honey (his wife): Are you a member of ISIS now?

Rick: No, I just made them really big.

Honey (his wife): How big?

Rick: Our daughters breasts are spectacular.

Honey (his wife): Oh, Rick. My mother warned me...

DJ Bob Hoskins

I read the Anti Litter Sign Design thread for the first time yesterday and while the whole thread is great, the thought of this one has made me lose it at several random moments over the past 24hrs:

Quote from: Goldentony on January 18, 2022, 11:58:03 PMCUNT OFF RE: LITTER

Vodkafone

Quote from: DJ Bob Hoskins on August 08, 2022, 04:42:03 PMI read the Anti Litter Sign Design thread for the first time yesterday and while the whole thread is great, the thought of this one has made me lose it at several random moments over the past 24hrs:

That is fabulous

Sebastian Cobb

pigamus

Tony Tony Tony

I should like to thank Pigamus for finally allowing me to achieve my Cab life ambition, hitting the Guffaw thread.

Having climbed such serried heights I will now ride off into the sunset of lurkdom as you bunch of cunts have taken up far too much of my time.

Bless you all.

Dex Sawash

jenna appleseed

Quote from: Dr Rock on August 08, 2022, 04:04:08 PMI'm the wonky Twitterman
JK forgets to mention
I spend my days, finding ways
to get round my suspension

The TRAs took my family, while I wasn't paying attention
Now they've taken Pope Ted too, that was my old age pension

Dr Rock

Sonny_Jim

During a discussion on whether you can 'self identify as disabled':

Quote from: shoulders on August 09, 2022, 08:53:52 AM🎶It's me, it's me, on Jockice, on Jockice, on I, on I, on disability on disability. It's me, it's me, on Jockice, on Jockice, on I, on I, on disability, on disability 🎶

(This isn't making any point it just reminded me of that bit.)

dontpaintyourteeth

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on August 09, 2022, 11:29:19 AMI thought I had it cracked - I'd grown the moustache and bushy eyebrows, donned the flat cap, talked absolute bollocks about pulling 9G through Copse and broke the lap record at Indy before getting greedy and putting it in the wall.

But, alas, I simply couldn't get my hips wide enough to require a redesign of the McLaren MP4/10.

But what about you? Have you managed to be successfully Manselled?

Jockice

shoulders

Ferris